Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 857 of 857 FirstFirst ... 357757807847855856857
Results 12,841 to 12,846 of 12846

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by deaflyz View Post
    Please see attached pic showing the serial number:
    Attachment 32648
    Thanks for providing the photo. It's interesting that it's not coming up in the database. Can you send photos of the entire bass with the serial number to musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com?

Quote Originally Posted by STU FORD View Post
    It's really new, but what's the DOB on E99944?
    This Old Smoothie was completed on March 30th, 2017. The color is Butterscotch with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixtomidnite View Post
    Can I get build info on Serial #s E37220, E26330. Thanks.
    E37220 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 30th, 2003. The color is Lava Pearl with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

E26330 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 15th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Atlanta Music Broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefuti View Post
    Hi, when was this great bass built?
    best Stef
    E14298 - This StingRay 2EQ was completed on April 21st, 2000. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulz View Post
    Hello Joel,

Would appreciate if you could provide the details for my MM Stingray 4, serial no. E68283:

- date manufactured:
    - color name:
    - originally shipped to:

Thank you & have a good day.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 2nd, 2008. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Quote Originally Posted by eneade View Post
    Hello,

It would be nice if you could tell me the information you have (including body wood) for this stingray 5 :
    E13382

Thank you
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 24th, 2000. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Hi, I liked to know the year of my Musicman Stingray. The serial number is E54341. Thanks!

Ebmm

Serial number E95377

Black body, black pickguard, maple neck?

EBMM Bongo 4HH

I recently squired this amazing bass. SN F40041. It's a really nice dark blue and it appears to be all original. DOB and any history that your record show would be great! Alex

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by PolicarpioNicko View Post
    Hi, I liked to know the year of my Musicman Stingray. The serial number is E54341. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 17th, 2006. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by gmengual View Post
    Serial number E95377

Black body, black pickguard, maple neck?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 13th, 2015. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by apmoffatt View Post
    I recently squired this amazing bass. SN F40041. It's a really nice dark blue and it appears to be all original. DOB and any history that your record show would be great! Alex
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on September 9th, 2011. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

I have purchased both of these new but would like more information if possible. Thank you very much in advance.

Sterling, serial #40366
    Stingray, serial #E93395
    Trans Red Sterling 4H, rosewood
    Pacific Blue Burst Stingray 4HH, maple