EBMM Stingray bass green
Page 859 of 935 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 14014

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Hello,

I would appreciate any information that you might have on Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray Classic Bass Serial #: B052982.
    Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Both are greatly appreciated.

Highest regards.

This thread is great! Could you give me the DOB and any other details you’ve got on my Stingray please: E31417. Thank you!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by andykirana View Post
    Hi people,

I just recently bought a MusicMan SUB4 Bass (probably dated back to around 2004-ish). Can anybody here give me the complete spec for the bass? I want to replace some of the parts and I kinda don't know the exact measurements of the nut, radius, scale length, etc. The serial number is X07621.

Thanks a lot!
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on August 5th, 2004. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mutiara Musik. The nut width is 1.688". It has an 11" radius and 34" scale length.

Quote Originally Posted by ewgrif View Post
    Just bought a EBMM Axis from 2012, just trying to get factory specs... Serial number is G65093

Thank you so much in advance.
    This Axis was completed on December 12th, 2012. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

Quote Originally Posted by walucius75 View Post
    hello A;J

finally bought a stingray 5 , can you tell me more about his fabrication and the pickup ( i believe it's not an alnico but not sure ) ..
    can you also confirm the using woods for all

the serial number is E39055

best regards
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 20th, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Central. It has the ceramic pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleGuy View Post
    Hello,

I would appreciate any information that you might have on Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray Classic Bass Serial #: B052982.
    Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Both are greatly appreciated.

Highest regards.
    This StingRay Classic was completed on January 26th, 2011. The color is Retro Burst with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikingtonsworth View Post
    This thread is great! Could you give me the DOB and any other details you’ve got on my Stingray please: E31417. Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 8th, 2005. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Grateful for any info on Stingray E16278 please.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by bigswifty View Post
    Grateful for any info on Stingray E16278 please.
    Mike
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 12th, 2000. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Looking for info on my Sterling - serial number F09701

E36895
    Just got it today pre-owned.
    any info appreciated.
    Curious about the magnetic pickup type. Ceramic?
    Also curious about how many may have been made in this config (matching headstock etc.) with this particular color, as I've never seen another.
    Also, for insurance purposes, how do I find what was the list price on this bass?
    Thanks!

I'm interested in buying the sting ray with SN e38297
    what are its details (BOD, etc)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ampig View Post
    Looking for info on my Sterling - serial number F09701
    This Sterling HS was completed on February 1st, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by tomnatr View Post
    E36895
    Just got it today pre-owned.
    any info appreciated.
    Curious about the magnetic pickup type. Ceramic?
    Also curious about how many may have been made in this config (matching headstock etc.) with this particular color, as I've never seen another.
    Also, for insurance purposes, how do I find what was the list price on this bass?
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on June 3rd, 2003. The color is Translucent Orange with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It has the ceramic pickup. Production number records are not available. It was originally shipped to Bass Central. This would have sold new in stores at that time for around $1,669.50.

Quote Originally Posted by ricotero10 View Post
    I'm interested in buying the sting ray with SN e38297
    what are its details (BOD, etc)

Thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 18th, 2003. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Hi! this is the serial number of my bass E45138..can i know his DOB?? thanks!
    Germano

Hi!
    E66587, just got it today pre-owned. I really appreciate details and info about it. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by buriana99 View Post
    Hi! this is the serial number of my bass E45138..can i know his DOB?? thanks!
    Germano
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 25th, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

Quote Originally Posted by diezelbass View Post
    Hi!
    E66587, just got it today pre-owned. I really appreciate details and info about it. Thanks in advance.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 15th, 2008. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

Hi there. I just bought a SR 5 with serial number 50299. I was told this bass went through the artist relations department. I would love to get any information I can about this. Thanks!

Hi

I have owned a Musicman Sterling bass since 1996 which I bought new from The Bass Centre in London. The serial number is 19062 stamped on the bridge (or it could be 49062 - difficult to see without dismantling the bridge). The body has a date stamp of 21 Feb 1996 and the neck is marked Y-5 A/4/96. Colour is black with a maple neck. I think I can guess the date of construction and shipping (!) but what do you records show and can you confirm the serial number. Many thanks.

Steve

I was trying to figure out when my bass was born, but couldn't find my serial number. It was a pre-EB Music Man stingray bass Serial# B008779. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.