Page 859 of 905 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 13573

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Slice View Post
    Looking for info on Serial number: E92668

Thanks,
    Joel
    This StingRay HH was completed on April 2nd, 2014. The color is Sky Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to N'stuff Music.

Quote Originally Posted by icetin View Post
    Hi, could you give me the DOB and original location, as well as the wood used on body and neck, in short; any info you have about my MM stingray I bought used please, serial number E30105. Thank you!!!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 9th, 2002. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by ytsejam82 View Post
    Hi there,
    I bought a second hand MM Bongo 5 strings.
    Here is my serial number: F08905

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on January 28th, 2004. The color is Lava Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

Quote Originally Posted by floryk View Post
    Hi, please give me more info about stingrays made in japan (ex) . Thanks!
    The StingRay EX was a run where we shipped the parts to our distributor in Japan to assemble, setup and sell. The serial numbers were not inputed into our database so we don't have the production information for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken.uk68 View Post
    Hello please could I have the born date and any other information you may hold on my superb stingray bfr redwood.
    Serial number E42265
    Many thanks in advance.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 22nd, 2008. The color is Redwood with the Mahogany neck. 1000 year old Redwood stumps were used for the tops. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    Hi, could you please help me find out what is the production date and original location for my Stingray Bass. Serial No E11565. Thanks in advance.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 7th, 2000. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Musicman Bongo

Hi, could you give me the DOB and original location about my MM bongo Left Handed I bought used please, serial number L05509.

Regards

Jeff

Bass Sterling year?

hello i would like to know the year of my sterling hs thanks to all the team serials number is f18721

Stingray 4H DOB

Hello,

Can you please indicate my Stingray's date of birth : serial number is : E95262
    Thanks a lot

Regards,

Raph

F15433, Sterling

curious about DOB/original shipping location and any other interesting information, thanks in advance!

Chris

Serial #E36044

Stingray - E36044

Thanks!

My SR5

Hi guys!

My StingRay 5 has this serial: E51822

Big Al Bass

Hi, looking for the DOB for my newly acquired Big Al. Serial number F25117. Thanks Alan

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsilva2 View Post
    Hi, could you give me the DOB and original location about my MM bongo Left Handed I bought used please, serial number L05509.

Regards

Jeff
    This left handed Bongo HH was completed on December 29th, 2010. The color is Sterling Silver with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Big mart View Post
    hello i would like to know the year of my sterling hs thanks to all the team serials number is f18721
    This Sterling HS was completed on March 20th, 2008. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by papy_staff View Post
    Hello,

Can you please indicate my Stingray's date of birth : serial number is : E95262
    Thanks a lot

Regards,

Raph
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 23rd, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by vatic View Post
    F15433, Sterling

curious about DOB/original shipping location and any other interesting information, thanks in advance!

Chris
    This Sterling was completed on March 14th, 2007. The color is Rolls Burgundy with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by metaljeff View Post
    Stingray - E36044

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 18th, 2003. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by sbranf View Post
    Hi guys!

My StingRay 5 has this serial: E51822

This StingRay 5 was completed on April 14th, 2006. The color is Translucent Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mogar Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan23 View Post
    Hi, looking for the DOB for my newly acquired Big Al. Serial number F25117. Thanks Alan
    This Big Al was completed on May 14th, 2009. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to JFB Musique.

Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
    E99237 please

Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098
    Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389
    Music Man Luke III, SN G73395

Gil Gowing

New guy here, just picked up my first Stingray. Any info would be great, thanks.

E97062

Hello !

Can you please tell me the information you have for this Stingray : E93528
    Any chance you know what color was the original pickguard ?

Many thanks ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by armybass View Post
    E99237 please
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 18th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by digimidi View Post
    Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098
    Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389
    Music Man Luke III, SN G73395

Gil Gowing
    Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098 - This Sterling was completed on April 9th, 2003. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to West LA Music.

Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389 - This StingRay 5 HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Music Man Luke III, SN G73395 - This Luke III HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by DEDX View Post
    New guy here, just picked up my first Stingray. Any info would be great, thanks.

E97062
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 9th, 2015. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by eneade View Post
    Hello !

Can you please tell me the information you have for this Stingray : E93528
    Any chance you know what color was the original pickguard ?

Many thanks ;-)
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 21st, 2014. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things with a shell pickguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 18th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Music Man Sterling 4 string bass, SN F07098 - This Sterling was completed on April 9th, 2003. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to West LA Music.

Music Man StingRay 5 string bass, SN E95389 - This StingRay 5 HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Music Man Luke III, SN G73395 - This Luke III HH was completed on April 8th, 2015. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 9th, 2015. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

This StingRay HH was completed on May 21st, 2014. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things with a shell pickguard.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Gil