EBMM Stingray bass green
Page 860 of 927 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 13893

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12886
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Looking at purchasing this bass... Would like to know DOB. Thanks for the help.
    #E54775

  2. #12887
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    E72311

    Curious about DOB, and any other info you have on this Stingray SLO Special. Thanks.

  3. #12888
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2
    Asked about this quite a few years ago, and thought I'd see if there were any more info.


    Stingray 5 SN 50294...

  4. #12889
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eieiowen View Post
    Hi there. I just bought a SR 5 with serial number 50299. I was told this bass went through the artist relations department. I would love to get any information I can about this. Thanks!
    Tell me about yours...mine is 50294...black w/a rosewood neck.

  5. #12890
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    18
    I just did an on line registration for my new Stingray which I love. S/N E98363 but it doesn't show my color in the current catalog. Mine is a mint green with parchment pick guard. I received the congratulatory email from Scott Ball with a photo of a Stingray in Powder Blue. Is that just a generic pic or is that supposed to represent mine? I'm guessing it's just a generic pic but I'm still confused about the color not being in the Stingray catalog. Any insight to this would be appreciated.

    BTW, no complaints at all. Bass sounds, plays and feels amazing. I've never owned one before but I'm officially a convert. I'm looking to unload my Fenders and get another. Thanks for the bass, quality and care you put into these instruments. They truly are amazing.

  6. #12891
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by fotobass View Post
    Tell me about yours...mine is 50294...black w/a rosewood neck.
    Hi there. I recently made a post about it. Would love to hear about/see your bass. Check it out here:

    New purchase 1988 Stingray 5

  7. #12892
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi Ernieball,
    Would like to know the date of birth of my Stingray E11732
    Thanks!

  8. #12893
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    Buongiorno.
    Willing to buy a Sterling 34 Fretless. Its serial number is SR25154
    May you help me with its age?
    Thank you,
    Nicola

  9. #12894
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by eieiowen View Post
    Hi there. I just bought a SR 5 with serial number 50299. I was told this bass went through the artist relations department. I would love to get any information I can about this. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 13th, 1988. The color is coming up as "Special" which means it was something outside of our standard production offering. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department. Unfortunately the database doesn't yield information on which artist it went to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heafy View Post
    Hi

    I have owned a Musicman Sterling bass since 1996 which I bought new from The Bass Centre in London. The serial number is 19062 stamped on the bridge (or it could be 49062 - difficult to see without dismantling the bridge). The body has a date stamp of 21 Feb 1996 and the neck is marked Y-5 A/4/96. Colour is black with a maple neck. I think I can guess the date of construction and shipping (!) but what do you records show and can you confirm the serial number. Many thanks.

    Steve
    49062 - This Sterling was completed on April 9th, 1996. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG5 View Post
    I was trying to figure out when my bass was born, but couldn't find my serial number. It was a pre-EB Music Man stingray bass Serial# B008779. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.
    The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for the pre/early Ernie Ball instruments unfortunately. There is usually a date in the neck pocket or heel that will give you an idea of the production time. There is also a great reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, http://musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaine_hyatt View Post
    Looking at purchasing this bass... Would like to know DOB. Thanks for the help.
    #E54775
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 5th, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by old_and_slow View Post
    E72311

    Curious about DOB, and any other info you have on this Stingray SLO Special. Thanks.
    This StingRay HH was completed on December 3rd, 2009. The color is True Gold with the Maple SLO Special neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotobass View Post
    Asked about this quite a few years ago, and thought I'd see if there were any more info.


    Stingray 5 SN 50294...
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 8th, 1988. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to String Shoppe.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotobass View Post
    Tell me about yours...mine is 50294...black w/a rosewood neck.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 8th, 1988. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to String Shoppe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeglow View Post
    I just did an on line registration for my new Stingray which I love. S/N E98363 but it doesn't show my color in the current catalog. Mine is a mint green with parchment pick guard. I received the congratulatory email from Scott Ball with a photo of a Stingray in Powder Blue. Is that just a generic pic or is that supposed to represent mine? I'm guessing it's just a generic pic but I'm still confused about the color not being in the Stingray catalog. Any insight to this would be appreciated.

    BTW, no complaints at all. Bass sounds, plays and feels amazing. I've never owned one before but I'm officially a convert. I'm looking to unload my Fenders and get another. Thanks for the bass, quality and care you put into these instruments. They truly are amazing.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 29th, 2016. The color is Mint Green with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. The confirmation e-mail is sent with a photo of a generic color. The Mint Green was a Guitar Center exclusive so it isn't shown on our website.

    Quote Originally Posted by eieiowen View Post
    Hi there. I recently made a post about it. Would love to hear about/see your bass. Check it out here:

    New purchase 1988 Stingray 5
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 8th, 1988. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to String Shoppe.

    Quote Originally Posted by hutry View Post
    Hi Ernieball,
    Would like to know the date of birth of my Stingray E11732
    Thanks!
    This StingRay with piezo was completed on January 25th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the unlined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnaf61 View Post
    Buongiorno.
    Willing to buy a Sterling 34 Fretless. Its serial number is SR25154
    May you help me with its age?
    Thank you,
    Nicola
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. Here is a link to their contact page, https://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/contact-us.

  10. #12895
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hello,
    My stingray bass has serial number E93528, when was it made and what can you tell me about it?

    Thanks !

    Anthony

  11. #12896
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony_gunner View Post
    Hello,
    My stingray bass has serial number E93528, when was it made and what can you tell me about it?

    Thanks !

    Anthony
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 21st, 2014. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

  12. #12897
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Hi, My Stingray has serial number E96911. It's now living in Ireland. Any info on it would be great.Thanks.

  13. #12898
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hello folks,

    Can you tell me about E44273, a Stingray?

    Many thanks...

  14. #12899
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2
    Hola!
    Can you help me please? My Bongo serial number: F14672
    Thanks!

  15. #12900
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Woods View Post
    Hi, My Stingray has serial number E96911. It's now living in Ireland. Any info on it would be great.Thanks.
    This StingRay HH was completed on April 25th, 2016. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by agitpropre View Post
    Hello folks,

    Can you tell me about E44273, a Stingray?

    Many thanks...
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 15th, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajero Mcgregor View Post
    Hola!
    Can you help me please? My Bongo serial number: F14672
    Thanks!
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on June 28th, 2006. The color is Teal Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Casa Veerkamp.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Cables