Music Man Modern Classics
Page 867 of 927 FirstFirst ... 367767817857865866867868869877917 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 13897

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #12991
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Greetings, everyone!

    I have recently re-bought a MM 5 strings StingRay from a friend, but I can't remember some details of it. I have an idea about the DOB but not every details on materials and so, and it would be great to know!

    The serial is E59772. Thanks in advance!

  2. #12992
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hello everyone,

    After some information on a bass I acquired. Ernie Ball Stingray V sn E36182. Purchased in Boston MA but now residing in Newcastle Australia. Gorgeous bass with an orange burst sparkle.. never seen this finish before in all my years of playing and working in music retail. Thanks!

  3. #12993
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4
    Hi Joel,

    Will you help me acquiring complete info about my Stingray with Serial No.: E94231 ? Thanks in advance :-)

  4. #12994
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hello...
    Just purchased Stingray s/n xxxxx.
    Was told by the seller this was a special edition bass as follows in an email he sent me.

    "Here is some additional info found on the EB Forum per an EBMM Representative. It is a very limited run they called a string thru series made only for Guitar Center at the end of 2009. Only a few were made. Here is a list of all the ones the shipped that year with the production code numbers. Mine is the last one on the list:
    115-05-53-04 SR4 HH Sapphire Black Ebony Blk Pearloid PG String-Thru
    115-71-10-03 SR4 HH Vintage Sunburst Maple Shell PG String-Thru
    132-01-53-01 SR4 H, 2EQ Black Ebony Black PG String-Thru
    115-56-20-02 SR4 HH Trans Blue Rosewood White PG String-Thru
    115-67-10-09 SR4 HH Ice Blue Maple Vintage Wht Prl PG String-Thru
    132-56-20-02 SR4 H, 2EQ Trans Blue Rosewood White PG String-Thru"

    Would you please confirm that s/n E73993 corresponds to 132-56-20-02 as described above? THANK YOU!!

  5. #12995
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Nashville TN - Louisville KY
    Posts
    48
    E79438 - Stingray
    F46421 - Bongo 5

  6. #12996
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by bru40gr View Post
    Hi! My stingray classic? B0535589
    B053589 - This StingRay Classic was completed on May 19th, 2011. The color is Retro Burst with the flame Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by wisnuikhsantama View Post
    Hello, can you tell the details of my Bongo 5? Her serial number is F46698
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on January 25th, 2017. The color is Tangerine Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Nora Nora.

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwinter74 View Post
    Can you tell me what year my Stingray with serial number 31803 was produced?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 18th, 1990. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to New Jersey Guitar & Bass Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by msbass View Post
    Looking for info on a SR Neck-thru. #S00217
    This StingRay Neck-Thru was completed on September 3rd, 2015. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mojo's Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by @vishalkar96 View Post
    Any information regarding this bongo 6 will be helpful for me .
    Serial Number is : F43755
    Urgently NEEDED.
    This Bongo 6 HH was completed on September 10th, 2014. The color is Silver Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sara-Trans Industries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrigg View Post
    I recently purchased Silhouette Bass #G14264.
    Also, I've owned USA SUB 5 Bass #X04500 for several years.

    Would love to know the birthdays and any other details available for each... Thanks so much!

    Best,
    Darren
    #G14264 - This Silhouette Bass was completed on March 7th, 2001. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

    #X04500 - This S.U.B. 5 2EQ was completed on November 3rd, 2003. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by bademidov View Post
    Hi! I'd like to know some info including DOB about my StingRay. E45916. Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 2nd, 2005. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinciz View Post
    Hello, i recently bought a Music man Axis, serial number G02033,
    Can you tell me some information about this fantastic guitar?
    This one is coming up as a Silhouette in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by sledge5 View Post
    Hello,

    I have had a stingray for close to the last 20 years and I don’t know much about it. Can you tell me DOB and any other fun facts from the serial number? E07078
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 4th, 1999. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Victor's House of Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelfvaughan View Post
    Hello!

    I recently purchased a Ball Family Reserve 4 string Stingray and I love it! I would like to know when it was built and any other information you might have. The serial is E55716. Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 11th, 2009. The color is Natural Gloss with the all Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Tom Lee Music Co.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravalof View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

    I have recently re-bought a MM 5 strings StingRay from a friend, but I can't remember some details of it. I have an idea about the DOB but not every details on materials and so, and it would be great to know!

    The serial is E59772. Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 4th, 2007. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikerackhabbit View Post
    Hello everyone,

    After some information on a bass I acquired. Ernie Ball Stingray V sn E36182. Purchased in Boston MA but now residing in Newcastle Australia. Gorgeous bass with an orange burst sparkle.. never seen this finish before in all my years of playing and working in music retail. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 29th, 2003. The color is Autumn Red Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by bassibass View Post
    Hi Joel,

    Will you help me acquiring complete info about my Stingray with Serial No.: E94231 ? Thanks in advance :-)
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 18th, 2014. The color is White with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitarnet Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by NINJANEER View Post
    Hello...
    Just purchased Stingray s/n xxxxx.
    Was told by the seller this was a special edition bass as follows in an email he sent me.

    "Here is some additional info found on the EB Forum per an EBMM Representative. It is a very limited run they called a string thru series made only for Guitar Center at the end of 2009. Only a few were made. Here is a list of all the ones the shipped that year with the production code numbers. Mine is the last one on the list:
    115-05-53-04 SR4 HH Sapphire Black Ebony Blk Pearloid PG String-Thru
    115-71-10-03 SR4 HH Vintage Sunburst Maple Shell PG String-Thru
    132-01-53-01 SR4 H, 2EQ Black Ebony Black PG String-Thru
    115-56-20-02 SR4 HH Trans Blue Rosewood White PG String-Thru
    115-67-10-09 SR4 HH Ice Blue Maple Vintage Wht Prl PG String-Thru
    132-56-20-02 SR4 H, 2EQ Trans Blue Rosewood White PG String-Thru"

    Would you please confirm that s/n E73993 corresponds to 132-56-20-02 as described above? THANK YOU!!
    This StingRay 4H 2EQ string through body was completed on September 23rd, 2009. The color is Trans Blue with the Rosewood fretboard. It originally shipped with a white pickguard to Guitar Center. Looks to check out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKlein40 View Post
    E79438 - Stingray
    F46421 - Bongo 5
    E79438 - This StingRay HH was completed on May 12th, 2015. The color is Stealth Pearl with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Gallery.

    F46421 - This Bongo 5 HH was completed on September 7th, 2016. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

  7. #12997
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi,

    could you please tell me the production date of my Big Al 5?
    F42179

    Thanks!

  8. #12998
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    I recently bought a used StingRay5 with the E56502. Any info regarding it? Thanks!

  9. #12999
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi !

    Could you give the DOB of my Sterling please.
    Serial number is : F05723

    Thanks in advance

  10. #13000
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by BB Queen View Post
    Hi,

    could you please tell me the production date of my Big Al 5?
    F42179

    Thanks!
    This Big Al 5 was completed on November 14th, 2012. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by dlhextall View Post
    I recently bought a used StingRay5 with the E56502. Any info regarding it? Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 17th, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by doumetrefo View Post
    Hi !

    Could you give the DOB of my Sterling please.
    Serial number is : F05723

    Thanks in advance
    This Sterling was completed on March 14th, 2002. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

  11. #13001
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hi,
    Can you tell me the Details of my Stingray 5 with serial number E16291?

  12. #13002
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi,

    Can you tell met the DOB and Details of my Stingray 4 with the serial number E34941

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #13003
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Good morning! I recently picked up three used Stingrays (an SR5, a Classic 5, and a Classic 4), and am curious about the details. The serial numbers are as follows:

    57313
    B056010
    B052172

    Thank you!

  14. #13004
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobbert View Post
    Hi,
    Can you tell me the Details of my Stingray 5 with serial number E16291?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 14th, 2000. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Matt Umanov Guitars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroen.D View Post
    Hi,

    Can you tell met the DOB and Details of my Stingray 4 with the serial number E34941

    Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 16th, 2005. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by bassguyry View Post
    Good morning! I recently picked up three used Stingrays (an SR5, a Classic 5, and a Classic 4), and am curious about the details. The serial numbers are as follows:

    57313
    B056010
    B052172

    Thank you!
    57313 - This StingRay 5 was completed on August 1st, 1996. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Atlanta Discount Music.

    B056010 - This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on April 28th, 2011. The color is Raspberry Sorbet with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    B052172 - This StingRay Classic was completed on November 23rd, 2010. The color is Mint Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Northwest.

  15. #13005
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi folks,
    Yesterday I traded my F***** P******* for a Stingray Old Smoothie, serial number E97858.
    Can anybody tell me when it was made.
    Tonight I’ll take it to bandrehearsal for the first time!
    Looking forward to it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
EBMM Stingray bass green