Everlast
Page 878 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878879880888928978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by seven70 View Post
    Hi, looking for production year and details for my 4S MM Sterling w/piezo, 5 knobs.

Thanks in advance for your kind help
    regards

Matteo
    Sorry, I forgot the serial# : E09925

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gethro View Post
    Hello
    Do you have info about the stingray E91900
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on December 4th, 2013. The color is Sapphire Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldiepete View Post
    What yaer is my Stingray 5 Serial 59689.
    Thx
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 29th, 1997. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugenhagen View Post
    Hello,

I just acquired a Dargie I Sterling bass with Serial F15998. Can you please tell me any info you have on it? I'm particularly interested in the completion date, the dealer to which it was originally sold, and the official color name.

Thank you so much!
    This Sterling HS Dargie Delight was completed on March 2nd, 2007. The official color name is Martini Olive Green with the Rosewood fretboard & Martini Glass inlays. It has the Dargie Delight silk screen on the back of the body below the neck plate. It was originally shipped to Vintage Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by rotmkz View Post
    I don't know, this is what I've got.

My sub4 on the left (B069943), and current amazon Sub4 Ruby Red Burst Satin on the right (B087255). Could you please check it again? I'm really appreciate...

[]Amazon.com: Sterling by Music Man S.U.B. Series Ray4 StingRay Bass, Ruby Red Burst Satin: Musical Instruments

Attachment 33509
    We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by sami View Post
    could i please have the year and model details for the bass numbered E35124
    thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 22nd, 2003. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Quote Originally Posted by seven70 View Post
    Hi,

looking for production date for my 4S MM Stingray piexo - Serial# E09925

Thanks a lot!
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on October 8th, 1999. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

User Info Menu

Hello,

Looking for production information on serial # E49067.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on December 4th, 2013. The color is Sapphire Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to High Tech.

This StingRay 5 was completed on September 29th, 1997. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

This Sterling HS Dargie Delight was completed on March 2nd, 2007. The official color name is Martini Olive Green with the Rosewood fretboard & Martini Glass inlays. It has the Dargie Delight silk screen on the back of the body below the neck plate. It was originally shipped to Vintage Bass.

We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments unfortunately.

This StingRay 5 was completed on January 22nd, 2003. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on October 8th, 1999. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hello,

looking for Information about JP6 Serial# G46231.

Especially: which pickups are in it?

User Info Menu

Hey everyone!

I'm about to buy a Sterling by Music Man Sub Ray 5 - at least that's what the owner says...
    I tried to find the serial number online but couldn't find anything so I hope you guys can help me with it.

B034167 is engraved on the back of the bass.

I'm thankful for all replies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Motekman View Post
    It is an neck trough Bass. But The Color is pacific Blue Burst and i have one humbucker
    Joel,
    could you check the Serial S00283 one more time?
    Our german distribution partner told me, that the mistakes was at EBMM and the numbers were exchanged.

Is the birth of my bass now an other date ?

Thy for an Info

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by randalpinkfloyd View Post
    Hello,

Looking for production information on serial # E49067.

Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 17th, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by steffenneffets View Post
    Hello,

looking for Information about JP6 Serial# G46231.

Especially: which pickups are in it?
    This JP6 was completed on September 4th, 2009. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Mike's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by SchimpanseHenry View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm about to buy a Sterling by Music Man Sub Ray 5 - at least that's what the owner says...
    I tried to find the serial number online but couldn't find anything so I hope you guys can help me with it.

B034167 is engraved on the back of the bass.

I'm thankful for all replies

Quote Originally Posted by Motekman View Post
    Joel,
    could you check the Serial S00283 one more time?
    Our german distribution partner told me, that the mistakes was at EBMM and the numbers were exchanged.

Is the birth of my bass now an other date ?

Thy for an Info
    This StingRay 5 Neck Thru was completed on October 7th, 2015. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

User Info Menu

Hi! Can I get some info on SN E72431 please?

User Info Menu

Hello, can someone tell some info of F03665, sterling bass.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DJCalamari View Post
    Hi! Can I get some info on SN E72431 please?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 23rd, 2009. The color is Black Magic Crystal with the SLO Special Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by viikingmusiikki View Post
    Hello, can someone tell some info of F03665, sterling bass.
    This Sterling was completed on March 1st, 2001. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Washington Music Center.

User Info Menu

Greetings! I have a Stingray with the neckplate stamped with E26556. I'd appreciate any info I could get, thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello,

I just picked up a HS Sterling, I was able to find the F14026 - DOB: 03/07/06 on the thread, but wanted to see if you could provide any additional details, it has a rosewood fret board with a solid blue/green finish. Thanks, Marty

User Info Menu

Hi I pick up a Musicman Sting Ray 5 and would like to know when it was made... And do you refinish Musicman Guitars & Bass ? Mine is a mustard looking color..... E19064 Thanks Miles.....

User Info Menu

Howdy folks. just bought a bongo 6, curious on the origination date and such.

serial # F45325

Thanks!