Mariposa Green
Page 879 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 379779829869877878879880881889929979 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hey folks.
    Need Information about #E22448, especially the fretboard, neck, bodywood and electronic.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi,

Looking for as much information as possible on a Stingray 5, including how many basses might have been made in this particular finish (pearl purple I think). Serial is E18823. Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBurg View Post
    Greetings! I have a Stingray with the neckplate stamped with E26556. I'd appreciate any info I could get, thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 21st, 2001. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by flyrc View Post
    Hello,

I just picked up a HS Sterling, I was able to find the F14026 - DOB: 03/07/06 on the thread, but wanted to see if you could provide any additional details, it has a rosewood fret board with a solid blue/green finish. Thanks, Marty
    This Sterling HS was completed on March 7th, 2006. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Dubaldo Music.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesG View Post
    Hi I pick up a Musicman Sting Ray 5 and would like to know when it was made... And do you refinish Musicman Guitars & Bass ? Mine is a mustard looking color..... E19064 Thanks Miles.....
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on October 13th, 2000. The color is Trans Green with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department. We do not offer refinishing services through the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Howdy folks. just bought a bongo 6, curious on the origination date and such.

serial # F45325

Thanks!
    This Bongo 6 HH was completed on August 22nd, 2016. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Hey folks.
    Need Information about #E22448, especially the fretboard, neck, bodywood and electronic.
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on March 8th, 2004. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by jsnichols2 View Post
    Hi,

Looking for as much information as possible on a Stingray 5, including how many basses might have been made in this particular finish (pearl purple I think). Serial is E18823. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 3rd, 2000. The color is Pearl Purple with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. Production number records are not available unfortunately.

User Info Menu

I just purchased a Classic Stingray 5 used and wanted to know the birthdate and any other information about this instrument. The serial number is B055951. It's a beautiful Sunburst w/ white pick guard and a flamed maple neck w/ maple fretboard.

User Info Menu

Purchased a JP6.
    Not sure which model or year.
    G54892

User Info Menu

Greetings, StingRay 5 HH E93167
    Can you give me a manufacture date and any other info you can dig up about this one please.
    This one is sunburst, and has a solid rosewood neck and head.
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

Hi, looking for any info on StingRay # E22554
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Can you tell me some info on my MM Sterling Bass F43781 - Thanks

User Info Menu

Need Information about #E28383, especially the fretboard, neck, bodywood and electronic. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello,

Looking for production information on serial #X03961

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hi, Please could you give me as much info as possible about serial number E49439?

Cheers

User Info Menu

MM Sr5 bass serial number E30608.

User Info Menu

Could you give me some info on my red sparkle Bongo 5? I believe it's a PDN Limited Edition.

Serial #: F43324
    DOB, body wood, neck wood should be all I would like to know. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi guys!

Trying to date a Stingray 5 and its specs, E44737.
    Bought it used 5 years ago.

A swift reply would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 16th, 2006. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Eko Music Group.
    Hmm, mine is not white but more like a Seafood Green and definitely not the Mint Green. It doesn't appear to be a refinish of any kind as far as I can tell. The finish is flawless. It does have a mint green pick guard though. I bought it at Guitar Center on Rte 22 in New Jersey as a new model, or as I was told not a 2006 model. That were selling it and telling me it was the last new 2017 they had. The maple neck is correct as is the 3 band EQ. In any case, it plays beautifully. I couldn't be happier with it but it is odd that the color code comes up as white and is dated as a 2006 model. I'm a bit pissed that I was lied to about it, especially when I payed full retail price as if it were a new bass not a 12 year old bass.
    Last edited by Joeglow; 03-11-2018 at 10:47 AM.