Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 882 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 382782832872880881882883884892932982 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi! I would like to know the production year of my Stingray! Serial number: L03755
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi all!!!
    I have a beautiful SR5 in a red color, i think it's called fire engine red or so..
    Please help to find out the year it was produced. The serial no is S#E14933
    I would like to get more info about this particular bass

User Info Menu

Ciao, can you help me and say some info about bass sterling by music man sb14 with serial number sb10608?

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MangyCarl View Post
    Hi, could you give me some info for this JP7: f29798
    Thanks!
    This JP7 BFR was completed on September 18th, 2014. The color is Neptune Blue Flame with the roasted Maple neck. The body wood is African Mahogany. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer. This was from our 2014 Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a limited ordering window.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Freeze View Post
    Hi I would like to get info on my new purchase please, D.O.B. and color name and body wood used if possible. The bass is blue and I believe it is Lake Tahoe but not sure. It's a Classic Stingray 4H ser.no....B053481...thanks!!!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on May 2nd, 2011. The color is Lake Placid Blue with the birdseye Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Jam Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Need Information about #E68624, especially the fretboard, neck, bodywood and electronic. It has been checked in 2009 but the information here isn't that helpful. Thank you!
    This StingRay HH was completed on October 22nd, 2008. The color is Orange Firemist with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to the Perfect Bass. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped with the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 4 HH pickups and preamp.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchops View Post
    Greetings Good People,

Can you enlighten me as to the year my Stingray was manufactured please?

Black Finish, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fret Board, tortoise pickguard, made in San Luis Obispo, California, USA, #E30687 (truss Plate)

Thanks in advance
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 3rd, 2002. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Tom Lee Music.

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCARL View Post
    Looking for some info on a Sterling I just picked up.

F44604 EBMM Sterling 4HS White with a Maple Fretboard.

Thanks!
    This Sterling HS was completed on August 4th, 2015. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by JavierHecru View Post
    Hello

I'd like yo know the production year of my Bongo 4 HH ... F76674

Thanks!
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on August 29th, 2017. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweatwater.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeComptSr View Post
    I’ve got a stingray SN#E24484 I was curious about. Help?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 19th, 2001. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations Department.

Quote Originally Posted by webspeare View Post
    Hi,please let me know the details about my newly-acquired StingRay s/n E92491. Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 1st, 2014. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by brianisgreat View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to find out about this bass I am thinking of purchasing, I'd like to know the DOB and the specific model it is so I know if I am paying too much.
    It is a sterling 4 string but I can't tell much else from the picture.
    Serial is SB10390

Thank you so much
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTLF View Post
    Hi, could you please advise the birthday of my Sterling bass, serial number B03391? Thank you.
    This Sterling was completed on June 7th, 1996. The color is Pearl Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian1991 View Post
    Hi! I would like to know the production year of my Stingray! Serial number: L03755
    Thanks!
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 29th, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante.732 View Post
    Hi all!!!
    I have a beautiful SR5 in a red color, i think it's called fire engine red or so..
    Please help to find out the year it was produced. The serial no is S#E14933
    I would like to get more info about this particular bass
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 9th, 2000. The color is Fire Engine Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Drum City Guitarland.

Quote Originally Posted by archie22 View Post
    Ciao, can you help me and say some info about bass sterling by music man sb14 with serial number sb10608?
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

User Info Menu

Hi. Can you date a Sterling for me please? F27787. Thanks

User Info Menu

Hi, Please can you confirm the details for a MM Stingray, serial no. D-05141? Thanks so much!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nickev64 View Post
    Hi. Can you date a Sterling for me please? F27787. Thanks
    This one is coming up as a Bongo 6 HH in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by galentheape View Post
    Hi, Please can you confirm the details for a MM Stingray, serial no. D-05141? Thanks so much!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on February 25th, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

User Info Menu

Hello,

Can you help me to date #SN: B050964

Thank you!!

User Info Menu

Hi!

Just bought a StingRay from Norman’s Rare Guitars, so curious about it! #E39686

Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Can you please help me with the Dob on serial number 83647? Bought it a LOOOOONG time ago and can't recall the year.

thx
    Last edited by aflad; 03-22-2018 at 08:01 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dra9his View Post
    Hello,

Can you help me to date #SN: B050964

Thank you!!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on April 12th, 2010. The color is Black with the birdseye Maple neck with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingSuns View Post
    Hi!

Just bought a StingRay from Norman’s Rare Guitars, so curious about it! #E39686

Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 24th, 2004. The color is Graphite Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by aflad View Post
    Serial number 83647
    This EVH was completed on June 2nd, 1993. The color is Trans Gold. It was originally shipped to Good 'N Loud Music.

User Info Menu

hey

have a Stingray I bought, remember where, but not the when.

E14816

thanks

User Info Menu

Hi all,

I just picked up my second Stingray and I'm trying to figure out it's DOB, I'm absolutely loving this ones color!

E73189

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tip View Post
    hey

have a Stingray I bought, remember where, but not the when.

E14816

thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 8th, 2005. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Thoomes View Post
    Hi all,

I just picked up my second Stingray and I'm trying to figure out it's DOB, I'm absolutely loving this ones color!

E73189

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 23rd, 2009. The color is Ice Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 8th, 2005. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 23rd, 2009. The color is Ice Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.
    thanks Joel, was calling the beast the Green Machine, Teal machine doesn't have the same ring to it..