Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 884 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 384784834874882883884885886894934984 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi Joel!

Recently purchased a Stingray 4H, Can you help me know the details of #SN: E21206

Thank s a lot!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trevolia View Post
    Hello. I'm about to buy a StingRay 5. The Serial Number is E38533.
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 25th, 2003. The color is Lava Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinpholbrook View Post
    Just got a used Music Man in Boston, SN E76863.

Any chance you can tell me the provenance?

Cheers,

-K
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 15th, 2010. The color is Ivory White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. This is a Guitar Center exclusive with Gold hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by iiiiiiiiiiiiiii View Post
    I'm curious about the Bongo 5 HH I just bought. SN F14942
    Thank you to whoever looks this up!
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on September 26th, 2006. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Basssickbarry View Post
    dob and info on sn BO50105
    This StingRay Classic was completed on December 14th, 2009. The color is Mint Green with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bungee View Post
    Hello again!

I have already asked for details about my two Stingrays with serial numbers E77134 and E91470. Can you maybe tell me how many pieces did you make in that limited edition? Thank you!

Greetings!
    Unfortunately production number records are not available. Both runs were only open for a one month ordering window so they are pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by GregS View Post
    Just bought a used Stingray5 Serial #E39126. Can you date it for me, Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 30th, 2004. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiable View Post
    Would love to know more about my guitar! The serial number is 81613. Thanks in advance!
    This EVH was completed on June 25th, 1992. The color is Gold. It was originally shipped to our Artist Relations department.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretless370 View Post
    Recently purchased a MusicMan SLO S.U.B and now curious about it's birth date. Serial number is X09351. Thanks in advance.
    This S.U.B. 2EQ was completed on June 29th, 2005. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by cphilpott View Post
    Hi. Musicman Sterling 4 HH slo, serial number E86538.
    Date of birth?
    thanks
    This StingRay HH was completed on October 26th, 2011. The color is White with the SLO Special Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Dreams View Post
    Hi there!! I recently got an older (I think) EB MM Stingray V...in sunburst finish, with an incredibly beautiful birds-eye maple neck. The numbers stamped on the bridge are 52038. I'd appreciate as much info as possible!! Plus, there are a few parts that need replacing (tuner and pots) which I'd love to find a source for. Thanks!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 5th, 1991. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Massimino Music. E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with your location, the needed parts & the serial number.

Quote Originally Posted by GBromley View Post
    Hi, could I get a date of birth for stingray 49956. Also, do you know if the pickup is ceramic or alnico.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on April 1st, 1996. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by AK4570 View Post
    Hello.

Could I get a date for SUB 5 serial number X06959

Thanks!
    This S.U.B. 5 2EQ was completed on March 25th, 2004. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mammoth Music.

Quote Originally Posted by ZedsDed View Post
    Hi, please give me all the available details on serial number E10964. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 3rd, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Hello! I ask you to help determine the year of release and the body tree. A ceramic pickup or an alnico? Serial number 48246. Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 16th, 1996. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Poplar. It has the Alnico pickup. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Quote Originally Posted by rolansy17 View Post
    Hi Joel!

Recently purchased a Stingray 4H, Can you help me know the details of #SN: E21206

Thank s a lot!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 8th, 2001. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

User Info Menu

hi
    Music man string Ray serial number E02323

User Info Menu

Desperately seeking DOB for my Coral StingRay 4-String bass. The Serial # is B051843. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I would like to know the production date of my Stingray. The serial # is E17703. I bought it from a music store in Japan.
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZedsDed

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 3rd, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Could you tell me the body wood and pickup magnet type for StingRay 3EQ s/n E10964? Also what city Guitar Center was it originally shipped to? Thanks! =]

User Info Menu

Hi there, am i correct to writte here the serial number of my bass, and sombody answer ne with the year of born?
    Is :
    ES6144

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by josesana View Post
    hi
    Music man string Ray serial number E02323
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 11th, 1998. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by stingraylizzie View Post
    Desperately seeking DOB for my Coral StingRay 4-String bass. The Serial # is B051843. Thank you!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on July 30th, 2010. The color is Coral Red with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by montgomey View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to know the production date of my Stingray. The serial # is E17703. I bought it from a music store in Japan.
    Thank you
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 23rd, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by ZedsDed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedsDed

Could you tell me the body wood and pickup magnet type for StingRay 3EQ s/n E10964? Also what city Guitar Center was it originally shipped to? Thanks! =]
    The body wood is Poplar. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man alnico pickup that we've always used in the StingRay 4s. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center in Bridgeton, MO.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    Hi there, am i correct to writte here the serial number of my bass, and sombody answer ne with the year of born?
    Is :
    ES6144
    E56144 is a StingRay 5 that was completed on November 16th, 2006. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Music Distribucion.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I am bying a Singray5. This is its serial number E27882.
    Could you help me?

User Info Menu

Hi,
    this is another SR5 I was valuating to buy....E45138.
    tk

User Info Menu

Hello! Interested in the year of release, body wood and pickup ceramics or alnico? Serial number E12501. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Looking for some info on my bass: DOB & what the finish is called.
    E27518

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi, I just bought a beautiful dark grey (gunmetal grey?) StingRay 4. Its serial number is E45669. Wanting to know DOB and name of the finish/color. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by simiann View Post
    Hi,
    I am bying a Singray5. This is its serial number E27882.
    Could you help me?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 11th, 2002. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Truetone Music.

Quote Originally Posted by simiann View Post
    Hi,
    this is another SR5 I was valuating to buy....E45138.
    tk
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 25th, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Hello! Interested in the year of release, body wood and pickup ceramics or alnico? Serial number E12501. Thank you!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 13th, 2000. The color is Black with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It has the ceramic pickup. It was originally shipped to Sam Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by JMG View Post
    Looking for some info on my bass: DOB & what the finish is called.
    E27518

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 19th, 2001. The color is Black Sparkle with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamera View Post
    Hi, I just bought a beautiful dark grey (gunmetal grey?) StingRay 4. Its serial number is E45669. Wanting to know DOB and name of the finish/color. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 3rd, 2005. The color is Graphite Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

User Info Menu

Looking to buy a Musicman Stingray 2008 with S/N E62083. It looks genuine but a little more info would be nice. Thanks
    Last edited by TheSawMan; 03-29-2018 at 12:49 PM.