Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks
Page 891 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 391791841881889890891892893901941991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #13351

    User Info Menu

    i have an opportunity to purchase a Bongo 4HH.
    Serial number F18596.
    Can you please advise birthday and any history.
    Thanks Glen

  2. #13352

    User Info Menu

    Greetings from Japan! I want to ask when my Stingray4 was made. I bought it new this year. Serial number is E88034. ありがとうございました!

  3. #13353

    User Info Menu

    I recently bought a 2oth Anniversary Stingray off Ebay and I wonder if you could tell me when she was 'born'. Her serial number is A01578. Thank you in advance.

  4. #13354

    User Info Menu

    hello, tell me if a series ex was produced in Japan in the early 80's, thanks.

  5. #13355
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by atkyritsis View Post
    Hi! Could you please check the information regarding this StingRay? Date, color, woods, location, etc. Many thanks!
    E08045
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 22nd, 1999. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by gkella View Post
    i have an opportunity to purchase a Bongo 4HH.
    Serial number F18596.
    Can you please advise birthday and any history.
    Thanks Glen
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on July 9th, 2007. The color is Desert Gold with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Centre Musicale.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Greetings from Japan! I want to ask when my Stingray4 was made. I bought it new this year. Serial number is E88034. ありがとうございました!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 3rd, 2012. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Harris View Post
    I recently bought a 2oth Anniversary Stingray off Ebay and I wonder if you could tell me when she was 'born'. Her serial number is A01578. Thank you in advance.
    This StingRay 20th Anniversary was completed on August 7th, 1996. The color is Natural with the Trans Red back. The body wood is Ash with the Maple top. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by floryk View Post
    hello, tell me if a series ex was produced in Japan in the early 80's, thanks.
    The StingRay EX was not around in the 1980s.

  6. #13356

    User Info Menu

    E55939 please.

    Thanks!
    SR Special 5 "Classic Natural" born 5/30/2018 (For Sale)
    SR H "Redwood" born 8/6/2008
    SR5 HS "Dargie Delight" born 2/28/2007
    SR5 Classic "Vintage White" born 5/17/2010
    SUB5 "Graphite" born 4/1/2005
    SR5 H LF "Black" born 4/1/2003
    SR H "Orange Firemist" born 1/28/2009
    SUB1 H "Graphite" born 1/27/2005
    GK Fusion 550 & Neo 212 II
    GK MB150E & MBX
    GK MB112 II & 112MBP

  7. #13357

    User Info Menu

    hello, tell me if mm stingray was made in Japan in the 80s. Thanks)

  8. #13358

    User Info Menu

    My Stingray serial number is E94418. I was wondering what year it was manufactured?

  9. #13359

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 3rd, 2012. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.
    Thank you Joel. This is interesting. The battery is Duracel dated 2015. Does this mean that this particular Stingray was shipped to Japan in 2015 or later even though it was made in 2012? I don't think Kanda Shokai or the local dealer here replaced the battery because if they did, it should be local brand full of Japanese characters. Thank you.

  10. #13360

    User Info Menu

    Greetings from Italy. I just purchased a second hand stingray 5, I'm looking forward for some details, also about the woods if possible, please: serial is E05641.
    Great job here.

  11. #13361

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedart View Post
    Greetings from Italy. I just purchased a second hand stingray 5, I'm looking forward for some details, also about the woods if possible, please: serial is E05641.
    Great job here.
    Excuse me, I'd like to know also, if possible, about the original pickup configuration and coils materials, please.
    Thank you very much in advance.

  12. #13362
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by njhammer View Post
    E55939 please.

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 6th, 2008. The color is Redwood with the Honduran Mahogany neck. It has the Ash body with the Redwood top. It was originally shipped to The Perfect Bass.

    Quote Originally Posted by floryk View Post
    hello, tell me if mm stingray was made in Japan in the 80s. Thanks)
    MM StingRays in the 1980s were produced in California, USA.

    Quote Originally Posted by gjones View Post
    My Stingray serial number is E94418. I was wondering what year it was manufactured?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 18th, 2014. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Thank you Joel. This is interesting. The battery is Duracel dated 2015. Does this mean that this particular Stingray was shipped to Japan in 2015 or later even though it was made in 2012? I don't think Kanda Shokai or the local dealer here replaced the battery because if they did, it should be local brand full of Japanese characters. Thank you.
    This one was completed on May 3rd, 2012. It shipped to Kanda Shokai on May 16, 2012. It could be possible the shop or distributor may have had a US Duracell that was installed after it shipped from factory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedart View Post
    Greetings from Italy. I just purchased a second hand stingray 5, I'm looking forward for some details, also about the woods if possible, please: serial is E05641.
    Great job here.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 26th, 1998. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedart View Post
    Excuse me, I'd like to know also, if possible, about the original pickup configuration and coils materials, please.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    This one has the single ceramic humbucker.

  13. #13363

    User Info Menu

    Hi, could I please get the information on my 2 basses?

    F27537 Reflex 4H
    X13105 SUB 4

    Thanks

  14. #13364

    User Info Menu

    And in october 1998 were all stingray 5 bodies made of ash already?
    My E05641 is pretty heavy, i wondered if it could be mahogany or alder instead....

  15. #13365

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 6th, 2008. The color is Redwood with the Honduran Mahogany neck. It has the Ash body with the Redwood top. It was originally shipped to The Perfect Bass.
    Thank you Joel!
    SR Special 5 "Classic Natural" born 5/30/2018 (For Sale)
    SR H "Redwood" born 8/6/2008
    SR5 HS "Dargie Delight" born 2/28/2007
    SR5 Classic "Vintage White" born 5/17/2010
    SUB5 "Graphite" born 4/1/2005
    SR5 H LF "Black" born 4/1/2003
    SR H "Orange Firemist" born 1/28/2009
    SUB1 H "Graphite" born 1/27/2005
    GK Fusion 550 & Neo 212 II
    GK MB150E & MBX
    GK MB112 II & 112MBP

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums