Mega Primo Mammoth
Page 893 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 393793843883891892893894895903943993 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

E76506 Please. Thank you.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocreep137 View Post
    I am an original owner of Music Man Stingray I believe I purchased back in 2002 (?) which I finally registered just today. I unfortunately can't find my receipt to know for sure. Looking for a birth date/information on it? Serial number is E34662. Thank you in advance!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 22nd, 2002. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Decreed One View Post
    Hello!

Looking for a birth date for my wife's, new to her, MM Sterling 4 string Bass. I think it is Honey or Cherry Burst.

Serial number F00545

Thanks so much!
    This Sterling was completed on August 13th, 1998. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmellonbass View Post
    Hello,

Could You please give me some info about Stingray 4, SN:E41777 ?

Thank You.
    Regards.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 30th, 2004. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Metro Music.

Quote Originally Posted by oakslist View Post
    Good day!
    I'm looking for all possible information about MM Stingray 4.
    Serial number is Е26605
    Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay HS was completed on March 1st, 2006. The color is Lava Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Dietz Music House.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny4P View Post
    Hi, can you provide info on a Stingray with the serial number: E11481?

Thanks,
    -Ben
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 6th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Corner Music.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsing View Post
    Hello everybody!
    I'm looking for all possible information about my MM SUB.
    Serial number is X08907
    Thanks in advance!
    This SUB 2EQ Active was completed on April 1st, 2005. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhunyer88 View Post
    Im looking for information on an EBMM EVH sn:87982
    Thanks!
    This EVH was completed on September 6th, 1995. The color is Trans Blue. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bagel View Post
    E76506 Please. Thank you.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 15th, 2010. The color is Turquoise Pearl with the roasted Maple neck & Ebony fretboard. This was a Guitar Center exclusive.

User Info Menu

Serial of my bass

Hello how are you? I would like to get details about my bass guitar.

Sn B057409.

From already thank you very much!!

User Info Menu

Hi there - could you kindly tell me more about my Big Al ser F25405 and Stingray ser E96158.

Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo View Post
    Hello how are you? I would like to get details about my bass guitar.

Sn B057409.

From already thank you very much!!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on February 6th, 2014. The color is Diego Blue with the all Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Time2playBass View Post
    Hi there - could you kindly tell me more about my Big Al ser F25405 and Stingray ser E96158.

Thanks.
    F25405 - This Big Al SSS was completed on July 7th, 2009. The color is Orange Firemist with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

E96158 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 15th, 2015. The color is Sky Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay Classic was completed on February 6th, 2014. The color is Diego Blue with the all Rosewood neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

F25405 - This Big Al SSS was completed on July 7th, 2009. The color is Orange Firemist with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music.

E96158 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 15th, 2015. The color is Sky Blue with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.
    thank you very much Joel!

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

thank you very much Joel!

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Can you please advise on birthdates for two Axis SS's please ?

Many thanks.

User Info Menu

Hello, please can you provide info on a Stingray with the serial number: E85461?
    thanks you a lot

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adipsia View Post
    Can you please advise on birthdates for two Axis SS's please ?

Many thanks.
    Responded to in the guitar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kusto View Post
    Hello, please can you provide info on a Stingray with the serial number: E85461?
    thanks you a lot
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on July 14th, 2011. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Rockster Music.

User Info Menu

Hi could you give me details of my sr5 please E78997 thanks

User Info Menu

Hello, May I get some details on my StingRay 4 HH E94098 Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hello, tell me please, what kind of wood made this bass, s/n 32820, thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy View Post
    Hi could you give me details of my sr5 please E78997 thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 20th, 2012. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Predeterminator View Post
    Hello, May I get some details on my StingRay 4 HH E94098 Thank you!
    This StingRay HH was completed on November 13th, 2014. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kir View Post
    Hello, tell me please, what kind of wood made this bass, s/n 32820, thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 30th, 1991. The color is Black with the Maple neck. Prior to 2000 we used a mix of Poplar, Ash & Alder. Black was most commonly Poplar for the body wood. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

User Info Menu

Hi, what can you tell me about my two Stingrays?
    E97645 and E89620
    Thanks!