Music Man Modern Classics
Page 894 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 394794844884892893894895896904944994 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hello I just picked up a beautiful Majesty Artisan #M04306 and was wondering the build date.

THANK YOU!

User Info Menu

Hi, can I get some information about my Stingray V, serial # E73434? Thanks!

User Info Menu

Can I have info on the EB MM JP7 with S/N I44268? Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hi, can I get information about my Bongo 6 with serial number: F75915 Thanks

User Info Menu

Hi there, can you provide information on the following, please?

Stingray 5 30th Anniversary: C02518
    Bongo 5: F41385

Many thanks

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Could you please advise Singray 5 stings
    E48730

Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DespotSteve View Post
    Hi, what can you tell me about my two Stingrays?
    E97645 and E89620
    Thanks!
    E97645 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 26th, 2016. The color is Mint Green with the tinted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

E89620 - This StingRay HH was completed on February 1st, 2013. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic1217 View Post
    Hello I just picked up a beautiful Majesty Artisan #M04306 and was wondering the build date.

THANK YOU!
    This Artisan Majesty was completed on February 7th, 2017. The color is Marrone with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to American Musical Supply.

Quote Originally Posted by N4860 View Post
    Hi, can I get some information about my Stingray V, serial # E73434? Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 6th, 2009. The color is True Gold with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Everything Musical.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    Can I have info on the EB MM JP7 with S/N I44268? Thank you!
    F44268 - This JP7 was completed on December 1st, 2014. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to JB Music & Sports Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by toniianek View Post
    Hi, can I get information about my Bongo 6 with serial number: F75915 Thanks
    This Bongo 6 HH was completed on June 15th, 2017. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneFurrow View Post
    Hi there, can you provide information on the following, please?

Stingray 5 30th Anniversary: C02518
    Bongo 5: F41385

Many thanks
    C02518 - This StingRay 5 30th Anniversary was completed on May 9th, 2017. The color is Trans Buttercream with the roasted Maple bound neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Bongo 5: F41385 - This Bongo 5 HH with piezo was completed on July 31st, 2012. The color is Tangerine Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by karatakor View Post
    Hi,
    Could you please advise Singray 5 stings
    E48730

Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 22nd, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music Group.

User Info Menu

Hi. I'm wondering what year my Silhouette is. Serial: 94492.

I'm also wondering if this isn't an Alder body. It's sooo light.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello, could you provide info on my st4 E78395

Thanks!!

User Info Menu

Hello, could you provide info on my EB Sterling F08066

Thanks!!

User Info Menu

Hey guys!! After 35 years of playing, I just ordered my first Sting Ray 4 from my friends store. He said it will about 6 months before I get it in my hands & I'm way too impatient for that. So I managed to pick up a StingRay 5 second hand. Serial number E13932. Anyone info for me??

Thank you!!

User Info Menu

I've had my Sterling since ~2003 and was hoping for some info! Serial # is F00296

User Info Menu

hey there! would be cool to know some more about my mm sub sterling bass. On a sticker on the heastock its says its made in usa, with serial no X15644 . what wood is it made of ? anything interesting to tell about these 'sub' models i.e years of manufacture? ive had this bass for just over ten years and its always been a bit of a mystery to me, all i know is ill never get rid of it , it plays fantastic and i havent seen many around.
    many thanks in advance!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eagleLorde View Post
    Hi. I'm wondering what year my Silhouette is. Serial: 94492.

I'm also wondering if this isn't an Alder body. It's sooo light.

Thanks!
    This Silhouette was completed on December 8th, 1993. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. Prior to 2000 we were using a mix of Ash, Alder & Poplar for Silhouette body wood. Sunburst was most commonly Ash body, but the database doesn't specify body wood so it's difficult to be 100% sure. It was originally shipped to Guitar Emporium.

Quote Originally Posted by Pep View Post
    Hello, could you provide info on my st4 E78395

Thanks!!
    This StingRay HH was completed on August 5th, 2011. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by elsoares View Post
    Hello, could you provide info on my EB Sterling F08066

Thanks!!
    This Sterling was completed on November 7th, 2002. The color is Onyx with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Steve's Music. This was only open for a limited ordering window.

Quote Originally Posted by dwade View Post
    Hey guys!! After 35 years of playing, I just ordered my first Sting Ray 4 from my friends store. He said it will about 6 months before I get it in my hands & I'm way too impatient for that. So I managed to pick up a StingRay 5 second hand. Serial number E13932. Anyone info for me??

Thank you!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 19th, 2000. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by thelahunjinjo View Post
    I've had my Sterling since ~2003 and was hoping for some info! Serial # is F00296
    This Sterling was completed on May 6th, 1998. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Imperial Guitar & Sound.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_subcut View Post
    hey there! would be cool to know some more about my mm sub sterling bass. On a sticker on the heastock its says its made in usa, with serial no X15644 . what wood is it made of ? anything interesting to tell about these 'sub' models i.e years of manufacture? ive had this bass for just over ten years and its always been a bit of a mystery to me, all i know is ill never get rid of it , it plays fantastic and i havent seen many around.
    many thanks in advance!
    This SUB Sterling 3EQ was completed on October 10th, 2006. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Poplar. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things. The USA made SUB Sterling 3EQ model was available for order April 26th, 2004 through September 15th, 2006.

User Info Menu

Hi, I'm looking for some information about this Music Man Stingray, serial: E35151
    Thanks!