Ernie Ball CRNR Keith Richards
Page 895 of 927 FirstFirst ... 395795845885893894895896897905 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 13897

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #13411
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 19th, 2000. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.
    Thank you!
    And thank you for doing this:-)

  2. #13412
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hi, I'm looking for some information about this Music Man Stingray5, serial: C01706

    Thanks!

  3. #13413
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian993 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for some information about this Music Man Stingray, serial: E35151
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 21st, 2003. The color is Trans Orange with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger Str View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for some information about this Music Man Stingray5, serial: C01706

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 10th, 2017. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sunny Wind Inc.

  4. #13414
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    E04871

  5. #13415
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    Hi, can I get some information regarding a Bongo 6 with the following serial: F28099

    Thanks!

  6. #13416
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    I just picked up my first SBMM Stingray bass. I am so excited to finally own one but I would love some information on it as the seller was unable to tell me anything. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

    Sterling Ray 34
    Serial Number: SR13648

  7. #13417
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3
    przesyłam nr serii mm sting ray E04871 proszę o podanie daty produkcji

  8. #13418
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Turin - Italy
    Posts
    2

    Bass serial number

    Hi, I need information about my new Music Man 5 string neck trought Bass, the serial number is: S01057 Thank You

  9. #13419
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    E04871
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 24th, 1998. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by N4860 View Post
    Hi, can I get some information regarding a Bongo 6 with the following serial: F28099

    Thanks!
    This Bongo 6 HH was completed on January 13th, 2011. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Long & McQuade.

    Quote Originally Posted by DotyDesigns View Post
    I just picked up my first SBMM Stingray bass. I am so excited to finally own one but I would love some information on it as the seller was unable to tell me anything. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

    Sterling Ray 34
    Serial Number: SR13648
    We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    przesyłam nr serii mm sting ray E04871 proszę o podanie daty produkcji
    Answered above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naxo72 View Post
    Hi, I need information about my new Music Man 5 string neck trought Bass, the serial number is: S01057 Thank You
    This StingRay 5 Neck Through was completed on September 17th, 2015. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music Group.

  10. #13420
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    Looking for production date of my Stingray. S# 43553. Thank you!

  11. #13421
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi! My new stingray bass serial # is e67250... can you give me some information please? Thanks!

  12. #13422
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1

    Stingray 4 hh. E99623

    How bout Stingray 4hh sn. E99623


    Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    This thread is a resource you can use to find the production date of your bass.

    Post your serial number and we'll get back to your shortly with the "date of birth" (DOB) for your instrument.

    This thread is also a good place to have your serial number on record in case it's needed in the future for insurance purposes, etc.

    **Please note: We do not have any serial numbers for the Pre-Ernie Ball Music Man instruments in our database. You can check this site for more info on the early Music Man instruments (This site is not run by the Ernie Ball company):

    SERIALS Pre-EB - Musicmanbass.org, Music Man, Musicman, Music Man Bass, Musicman Bass, Music Man Guitar

    If you have any other questions regarding your instrument, please email Music Man Customer Service at:

    musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com

  13. #13423
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1
    Hello,
    The only number I can find is on the bridge... B051286. Is it the serial number and if so, can I know more about my MM Sterling? Seems like a custom order to me. I got it used. Thank you so much!!!

  14. #13424
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hi there, can I check the year of production as well as the finish for this evh guitar?
    Serial number: 82522

  15. #13425
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetzel65 View Post
    Looking for production date of my Stingray. S# 43553. Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 30th, 1994. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Corner Music.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixtyniner View Post
    Hi! My new stingray bass serial # is e67250... can you give me some information please? Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 28th, 2008. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by Losgliks View Post
    How bout Stingray 4hh sn. E99623
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 9th, 2017. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasSister View Post
    Hello,
    The only number I can find is on the bridge... B051286. Is it the serial number and if so, can I know more about my MM Sterling? Seems like a custom order to me. I got it used. Thank you so much!!!
    This Sterling Classic was completed on May 24th, 2010. The color is Coral Red with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

    Quote Originally Posted by holikai.guitar View Post
    Hi there, can I check the year of production as well as the finish for this evh guitar?
    Serial number: 82522
    This EVH was completed on September 3rd, 1992. The color is Trans Natural. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Cables