Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 906 of 906 FirstFirst ... 406806856896904905906
Results 13,576 to 13,589 of 13589

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #13576
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    My Stingray serial number is E94418. I was wondering what year it was manufactured?

  2. #13577
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 3rd, 2012. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.
    Thank you Joel. This is interesting. The battery is Duracel dated 2015. Does this mean that this particular Stingray was shipped to Japan in 2015 or later even though it was made in 2012? I don't think Kanda Shokai or the local dealer here replaced the battery because if they did, it should be local brand full of Japanese characters. Thank you.

  3. #13578
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Greetings from Italy. I just purchased a second hand stingray 5, I'm looking forward for some details, also about the woods if possible, please: serial is E05641.
    Great job here.

  4. #13579
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedart View Post
    Greetings from Italy. I just purchased a second hand stingray 5, I'm looking forward for some details, also about the woods if possible, please: serial is E05641.
    Great job here.
    Excuse me, I'd like to know also, if possible, about the original pickup configuration and coils materials, please.
    Thank you very much in advance.

  5. #13580
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by njhammer View Post
    E55939 please.

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 6th, 2008. The color is Redwood with the Honduran Mahogany neck. It has the Ash body with the Redwood top. It was originally shipped to The Perfect Bass.

    Quote Originally Posted by floryk View Post
    hello, tell me if mm stingray was made in Japan in the 80s. Thanks)
    MM StingRays in the 1980s were produced in California, USA.

    Quote Originally Posted by gjones View Post
    My Stingray serial number is E94418. I was wondering what year it was manufactured?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 18th, 2014. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Thank you Joel. This is interesting. The battery is Duracel dated 2015. Does this mean that this particular Stingray was shipped to Japan in 2015 or later even though it was made in 2012? I don't think Kanda Shokai or the local dealer here replaced the battery because if they did, it should be local brand full of Japanese characters. Thank you.
    This one was completed on May 3rd, 2012. It shipped to Kanda Shokai on May 16, 2012. It could be possible the shop or distributor may have had a US Duracell that was installed after it shipped from factory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedart View Post
    Greetings from Italy. I just purchased a second hand stingray 5, I'm looking forward for some details, also about the woods if possible, please: serial is E05641.
    Great job here.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 26th, 1998. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Syncro Srl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seedart View Post
    Excuse me, I'd like to know also, if possible, about the original pickup configuration and coils materials, please.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    This one has the single ceramic humbucker.

  6. #13581
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1
    Hi, could I please get the information on my 2 basses?

    F27537 Reflex 4H
    X13105 SUB 4

    Thanks

  7. #13582
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    And in october 1998 were all stingray 5 bodies made of ash already?
    My E05641 is pretty heavy, i wondered if it could be mahogany or alder instead....

  8. #13583
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 6th, 2008. The color is Redwood with the Honduran Mahogany neck. It has the Ash body with the Redwood top. It was originally shipped to The Perfect Bass.
    Thank you Joel!
    SR H "Redwood" born 8/6/2008 (incoming)
    SR5 HS "Dargie Delight" born 2/28/2007
    SR5 Classic "Vintage White" born 5/17/2010
    SUB5 "Graphite" born 4/1/2005
    SR5 H Lined Fretless "Black" born 4/1/2003
    SR H "Orange Firemist" born 1/28/2009
    SUB1 H "Graphite" born 1/27/2005
    GK Fusion 550 & Neo 212 II
    GK MB150E & MBX
    GK MB112 II & 112MBP

  9. #13584
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2
    Hello from Spain...

    I recent purchased a Bongo with serial number: F27387 could you send me information about this bass? Thank you!!

  10. #13585
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8
    42406 May I know the neck finish and original pick guard used? thank you!

  11. #13586
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    I have a Ernie Ball Musicman Silhouette S/N G32358. What year was it manufactured and what is the exact product description.

  12. #13587
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hello! E10760 and 32820 please, thanks

  13. #13588
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Derby United Kingdom
    Posts
    4
    Hello. I have a rather unusual rear strung Bongo HSP S/N F06698. Perhaps you could tell me a little more about it?
    Thanks in advance.

  14. #13589
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    What’s the DOB of this Big Al SSS bass: F43051? Also, can I get a diagram of the pickup controls?
    Thx

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm