The Vault
Page 906 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969049059069079089169561006 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ilsamsone View Post
    Please give me information about this bass:
    Stingray 5 serial E96019
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on September 4th, 2015. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by radiofreedan View Post
    E96489
    Stingray, SLO Special neck, maple fretboard
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 25th, 2015. The color is White Pearl with the SLO Special Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by adam.kiralyhegy View Post
    Hello,
    Could you please give me information about E33692? Is it normal for this bass to have a black plastic battery compartment?
    Thanks,
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 16th, 2002. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai. Yes it would have shipped from factory with a black plastic battery box.

Quote Originally Posted by simonroberts788 View Post
    Just picked up a Stingray Classic with serial number B053500 - anyone have any info on this one?
    This StingRay Classic was completed on April 29th, 2011. The color is Classic Natural with the birdseye Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkmedude View Post
    Hi! Can you help me with my serial number of my bass ? Ernie Ball music man sting ray E63930
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 20th, 2007. The color is Trans Teal with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sunny Wind Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesprite View Post
    Thank you for the information Joel. My stingray E11326 has a Birdseye maple neck and fingerboard and not a Rosewood one as you said so I am not sure if the neck is original or not? Are you sure it is supposed to have a rosewood fretboard on your system?
    E11326 originally shipped from factory with the Rosewood fretboard according to the serial number database.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This one isn't coming up in the database. It does appear to be a pre EB serial number as Bert mentioned. Unfortunately the database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for the pre and early EB instruments unfortunately. If it has the Sabre headstock logo, my guess would be that the neck was swapped out too.
    Thank you Joel and Bert for the information. I will pass it along.

User Info Menu

Hey, need Information about #E32713. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello! I need information about #E94915. Thanks a lot
    Music Man Stingray 5 HS Natural

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Hey, need Information about #E32713. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 2nd, 2002. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kegnar View Post
    Hello! I need information about #E94915. Thanks a lot
    Music Man Stingray 5 HS Natural
    This StingRay 5 HS was completed on November 24th, 2014. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Music Info.

User Info Menu

Hey, need Information about #32713. Got a wrong "E" in the last request... Thanks!

User Info Menu

I have a Music Man bass with serial number E99428, what kind of details about the bass does that provide?

User Info Menu

Ser# E39126 Thanks for the info Joel!

User Info Menu

Good day Sir! I am planning to buy a musicman stingray on a seller online..will you please check it for me if it is legit and all info about the bass as well.. MusicMan Stingray with Serial number: E53403 ..thank you in advance :-)

User Info Menu

Silhouette - G70570
    Silhouette Special - G15552
    L3 - G71939

User Info Menu

Hi, I have serial number E98525 and I'm wondering what the name of the color is, I've heard several possibilities, and also I don't know what year, it's been in GC for over a year if I am correct before I bought it on sale. I suspect it is Ash, not sure of the neck finish either , maybe "Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend" but not sure, please verify those items.
    Thanks!, Don

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I have a StingRay 5, sr nr E10438, I'm not sure about the color, could it be a metal flake green finish?
    I have also a 4 string StingRay, nr B002071.

thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello, Iíve signed up since we recently bought a new bass. May I get info on a bass guitar Stingray 5 HH with the serial number:

E87217

Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Could you please check this MM Stingray HH serial number that I just bought second?

E87597

Thanks heaps. ��

User Info Menu

Can you please check the number for my stingray 5? E48730