Ernie Ball Cables
Page 907 of 952 FirstFirst ... 407807857897905906907908909917 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 14268

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Hey, need Information about #32713. Got a wrong "E" in the last request... Thanks!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 6th, 1991. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by zachdaddy View Post
    I have a Music Man bass with serial number E99428, what kind of details about the bass does that provide?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 18th, 2017. The color is Mint Green with the satin finished Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by GregS View Post
    Ser# E39126 Thanks for the info Joel!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 30th, 2004. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by bassibass View Post
    Good day Sir! I am planning to buy a musicman stingray on a seller online..will you please check it for me if it is legit and all info about the bass as well.. MusicMan Stingray with Serial number: E53403 ..thank you in advance :-)
    This StingRay HH was completed on June 1st, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by joshmarm View Post
    Silhouette - G70570
    Silhouette Special - G15552
    L3 - G71939
    Silhouette - G70570 - This Silhouette was completed on January 22nd, 2014. The color is Cardinal Red Sparkle with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Sound Beach Music. This was from our 2013 Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Silhouette Special - G15552 - This Silhouette Special was completed on July 5th, 2001. The color is White Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

L3 - G71939 - This Luke 3 HH was completed on July 3rd, 2014. The color is Neptune Blue with the roasted Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Dubaldo Music Center. This was from our 2014 Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Quote Originally Posted by DonHess View Post
    Hi, I have serial number E98525 and I'm wondering what the name of the color is, I've heard several possibilities, and also I don't know what year, it's been in GC for over a year if I am correct before I bought it on sale. I suspect it is Ash, not sure of the neck finish either , maybe "Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend" but not sure, please verify those items.
    Thanks!, Don
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on October 3rd, 2016. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck & matching headstock finished with the gunstock oil and wax. The body wood is Ash. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by frankzelf View Post
    Hello,
    I have a StingRay 5, sr nr E10438, I'm not sure about the color, could it be a metal flake green finish?
    I have also a 4 string StingRay, nr B002071.

thanks!
    E10438 - This StingRay 5 was completed on November 9th, 1999. The color is Madden Green with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to IRC Music West.

B002071 - This one isn't coming up in the database. It may be a pre or early Ernie Ball instrument. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for those. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or heel that could give you an idea of the production time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowconcept View Post
    Hello, I’ve signed up since we recently bought a new bass. May I get info on a bass guitar Stingray 5 HH with the serial number:

E87217

Thanks in advance
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on May 25th, 2012. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassistedan View Post
    Could you please check this MM Stingray HH serial number that I just bought second?

E87597

Thanks heaps. ��
    This StingRay HH was completed on July 6th, 2012. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by gjooro View Post
    Can you please check the number for my stingray 5? E48730
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 22nd 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music.

User Info Menu

Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 21st, 2008. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Eko Music.
    Thank you!
    Music Man Stingray5
    Eko MM-300

User Info Menu

Hello,
    My bass serial number E 45778
    I would like to know the DOB , shipping destination
    and how many the total production of this version of the bass guitar. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sarn_cb3 View Post
    Hello,
    My bass serial number E 45778
    I would like to know the DOB , shipping destination
    and how many the total production of this version of the bass guitar. Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 4th, 2005. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai. Production number records are not available.

User Info Menu

Hello there, I have a bass with serial number C00219. Was curious of it's DOB, and how many were made.
    Stingray 4HH - Dargie 2 SLO Special
    Stingray 4HH - Roasted Neck w/ Turquoise Pearl
    Stingray 4H - Select Sparkle Series - Emerald Green SLO Special
    Bongo 4HS - PDN - Neptune Blue
    Bongo 4HHP - Piezo - SkyBlue

User Info Menu

Hi everybody. I have 2 basses I’d like to know the DOB for and any other info you deem pertinent, my good man. There’s a Stingray 4 Fretless with the S/N of 39589 and a Bongo 6 whose S/N is F28840. Thanks! -Nick

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDTDCO View Post
    Hello there, I have a bass with serial number C00219. Was curious of it's DOB, and how many were made.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 6th, 2016. The color is Mystic Dream with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater. This was a BFR from Summer NAMM 2016. Production number records are not available, but these are pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by rryhamantru View Post
    Hi everybody. I have 2 basses I’d like to know the DOB for and any other info you deem pertinent, my good man. There’s a Stingray 4 Fretless with the S/N of 39589 and a Bongo 6 whose S/N is F28840. Thanks! -Nick
    39589 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 27th, 1994. The color is Black with the unlined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

F28840 - This Bongo 6 HH was completed on April 2nd, 2015. The color is Stealth Pearl with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Glory Days Music.

User Info Menu

G76896 - StingRay Electric Guitar
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hi, can I please get some info on JP7 with serial number F40980? Thank you.

User Info Menu

Stingray 4 Classic

Serial no. B053641, could you advise on DOM. Many thanks

User Info Menu

Can you tell me about sting ray 4 serial number E64335?
    Thanks
    William

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jcmark97 View Post
    G76896 - StingRay Electric Guitar
    Thanks!
    This StingRay Guitar Was completed on July 15th, 2016. The color is Vintage Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha View Post
    Hi, can I please get some info on JP7 with serial number F40980? Thank you.
    This JP7 was completed on January 10th, 2012. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Make N Music.

Quote Originally Posted by RowleyBrikinQC View Post
    Serial no. B053641, could you advise on DOM. Many thanks
    This StingRay Classic was completed on December 21st, 2011. The color is Black with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamfaraujo View Post
    Can you tell me about sting ray 4 serial number E64335?
    Thanks
    William
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 8th, 2008. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to RMLA.

User Info Menu

Hello people, my name is fenderino.
    Can you tell me something about my new bass
    (Color and other features):
    Stingray 5 serial is E41375
    thanks a lot

User Info Menu

Thanks very much for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This StingRay Guitar Was completed on July 15th, 2016. The color is Vintage Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

This JP7 was completed on January 10th, 2012. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Make N Music.

This StingRay Classic was completed on December 21st, 2011. The color is Black with the birdseye Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 8th, 2008. The color is White with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to RMLA.
    Thanks very much for the answer