Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 914 of 920 FirstFirst ... 414814864904912913914915916 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 13795

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Music Man Stingray 4 Limited E61536. This one should be a Limited ediction of n20 basses for the Italian Market in 2007.
    May I have any other information?
    Thanx a lotMusic Man Serial  Number Database-img-20160302-wa0012-jpg
    bye

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Can you give me the D.O.B and some info on a Stingray with the serial number.......E92177
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 31st, 2014. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetAMX View Post
    I was wondering if you could give me any information about SR5 serial number 51210? DOB and color would be great. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 22nd, 1990. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Kanda Shokai.

Quote Originally Posted by portneymk View Post
    Hello can you tell me about my EBMM Sterling, F43899
    This Sterling HS was completed on February 10th, 2017. The color is Starry Night with the roasted Maple neck and Ebony fretboard with the matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater. This was from our 2016 Premier Dealer Network run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Quote Originally Posted by gfex View Post
    Hello
    I would like to know the manufacturing date of my new brand Cutlass...the serial number is g75509
    Answered in the guitar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Bitchley View Post
    F12459 BONGO5 HS, & I'd especially like to know what the color is called, if it is listed.
    This Bongo 5 HS was completed on February 22nd, 2005. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by adeathtrap View Post
    E93728 Stealth
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 23rd, 2014. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Rog54 View Post
    I've seen a bass for sale in England with the serial number E11326. Could you tell me what year this was manufactured and - if possible please - exactly what model of bass this is? Thanks in advance.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 4th, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLove View Post
    Do you know the DOB, and if the black pearloid pickguard was the original style? It has a transteal finish and maple fingerboard.

Serial #E52257

Thanks, Rodney
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 4th, 2006. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped with the black pearloid pickguard to Mary's Music of Clarksville.

Quote Originally Posted by idontknow View Post
    Music Man Stingray 4 Limited E61536. This one should be a Limited ediction of n20 basses for the Italian Market in 2007.
    May I have any other information?
    Thanx a lotMusic Man Serial  Number Database-img-20160302-wa0012-jpg
    bye
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 6th, 2007. The color is Mogar Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to our Italian Distributor. This was a limited run of 20 done for Italy.

hello there!
    new to the forum - I wonder if you can help me with my japanese Stingray EX? 4 strings, black pg, maple fretboard... S/N is E29034. I‘d really like to know it’s DOB and what wood was used for the body.
    Thanks in advance!

I accidentally sent you the wrong serial number. It is SR5 51214. So sorry! Color and D.O.B. would be great. And if you know where it was originally sent to if possible. Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurNemko View Post
    hello there!
    new to the forum - I wonder if you can help me with my japanese Stingray EX? 4 strings, black pg, maple fretboard... S/N is E29034. I‘d really like to know it’s DOB and what wood was used for the body.
    Thanks in advance!
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the StingRay EX models. We shipped all the parts to our Japanese distributor to assemble and sell in Japan so the serial numbers were never inputed into our database. The body wood was Ash for these.

I accidentally sent you the wrong serial number. It is SR5 51214. So sorry! Color and D.O.B. would be great. And if you know where it was originally sent to if possible. Thank you again!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 13th, 1989. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Hello there! Music Man SR4 - E38701. Any info would be great! Thanks!

Can you tell me the date of birth for my stingray 5? Serial number is - E11500
    Last edited by Jeffdcollett; 05-28-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Heyo!

Can I get some info on a EBMM Stingray 4H, serial# E91981?

Thanks!

Hi I've seen a Stingray for sale, want to check the serial number - E99674. I'm a little suspicious as the photo of the back of the headstock is very blurred, and the writing (Made In San Luis Obispo...) is not in the usual place...and is unreadable. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattz View Post
    Hello there! Music Man SR4 - E38701. Any info would be great! Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 2nd, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffdcollett View Post
    DOB for my stingray 5? E11500
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 6th, 2000. The color is Metal Flake Brown with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Corner Music.

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCARL View Post
    Heyo!

Can I get some info on a EBMM Stingray 4H, serial# E91981?

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 8th, 2014. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete1704 View Post
    Hi I've seen a Stingray for sale, want to check the serial number - E99674. I'm a little suspicious as the photo of the back of the headstock is very blurred, and the writing (Made In San Luis Obispo...) is not in the usual place...and is unreadable. Thanks for any help!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 11th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things. It would have the California Heritage since 1974 print on the back of the headstock.

Can you give me the D.O.B and some info on a Stingray with the serial number.......E99674.

One more if possible. SR5 number 51286. Body wood, DOB and color would be wonderful. Thanks for all that you do!
    Last edited by HornetAMX; 05-23-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Need Information about #E60501, especially the fretboard, neck, bodywood, pickups and electronic. Thanks!

Hello, I need all information regarding Stingray Bass Serial #E00773 please.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Can you give me the D.O.B and some info on a Stingray with the serial number.......E99674.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 11th, 2017. The color is Powder Blue with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Strings & Things.

One more if possible. SR5 number 51286. Body wood, DOB and color would be wonderful. Thanks for all that you do!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 13th, 1992. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Don Warner Music.

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Need Information about #E60501, especially the fretboard, neck, bodywood, pickups and electronic. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 10th, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by brujonica View Post
    Hello, I need all information regarding Stingray Bass Serial #E00773 please.

Thanks in advance.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 23rd, 1998. The color is Teal with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Thoroughbred Music.