EBMM Stingray bass green
Page 914 of 935 FirstFirst ... 414814864904912913914915916924 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 14016

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Hi Im looking for information about my ernie ball music man luke 2: serial number: G43468 thanks!

Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwreckdp View Post
    Music Man Axis G05315. What year please?
    This Axis was completed on February 22nd, 1999. The color is Trans Red with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Midwest Music in Cincinnati, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by jms77 View Post
    I would like to have more info of my stringray bass #E65842
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 17th, 2008. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck. It was originally originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by perrycesmith View Post
    I would like info on F41585 please! Specifically if it is a solid rosewood neck?
    This JP7 was completed on December 18th, 2012. The color is Mystic Dream with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to CMC Music

Quote Originally Posted by CJBclef View Post
    Hello EB - looking for details on my Music Man Stingray B052785
    This StingRay Classic was completed on November 30th, 2010. The color is El Dorado Gold with a Figured Roasted Maple Neck with Ebony Fingerboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by theos View Post
    Looking for info on SN# E99320 for my Musicman Stingray.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 12th, 2017. The color is Mint Green with a Maple Vintage Neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by PP Mashuk View Post
    serial number #E23319. Thanks!
    This StingRay5 was completed on May 11th, 2001. The color is Trans Teal with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Casa Veerkamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendt View Post
    Hi, iv'e just purchased a MM serial # 38878. Thank you
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 19th, 1993. The color is Black with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Music Ways.

Quote Originally Posted by andysa View Post
    Hi, I have a serial number on the bridge of: 42512

Thanks!

Andy
    This StingRay 2 EQ was completed on September 1st, 1994. The color is Natural Velvet with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Strings and Things.

Quote Originally Posted by slapandtap View Post
    Serial Number E66741
    This StingRay5 HH was completed on December 11th, 2008. The color is Pacecar Blue with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_bassist View Post
    Hey I'm super sorry, it looks like the guy wrote down the wrong serial number on the Craigslist ad. The right one is E31561
    This StingRay was completed on July 14th, 2005. The color is Trans Red with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by alexthearmo View Post
    what year was this stingray produced? e36572
    This StingRay was completed on July 3rd, 2003. The color is Black with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by stb74 View Post
    Hi, I've been wondering the DOB of my MM Stingray5 for a while: E07229
    Cheers!
    This StingRay5 was completed on March 11th, 1999. The color is Natural with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.

Quote Originally Posted by wikifishy View Post
    hello
    black stingray 5 bridge serial 52319
    ceramic or alnico pickup?
    body wood?
    This StingRay5 was completed on March 4th, 1991. The color is Black with a Maple Neck. Prior to the 2000s, we used a mix of Ash, Alder, and Poplar for StingRay body wood. The body wood information isn’t uploaded to the database, so we don’t know forsure but Poplar was most commonly used for Black Finishes at that time. The pickup is Alnico.

Quote Originally Posted by gisfortheguitar View Post
    Music Man Axis G23993, please. Looking for date and details.
    This Axis was completed on January 28th, 2004. The color is Trans Gold with a Maple Fretboard and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by archeryman20 View Post
    Hello,

F80754. Thanks!
    This StingRay Special HH was completed on July 2nd, 2018. The color is Ivory White with a Roast Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to American Music Supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_wag_lad View Post
    Hi Ernie Ball team,

I was wondering if you could help me out with information on serial #E90587 sunburst stingray that I’m looking to acquire

Many thanks!
    Lee
    This StingRay was completed on July 9th, 2013. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Strings and Things.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdemura View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for info on my Stingray HS. Serial number E96009.

Thanks!
    This StingRay HS was completed on January 26th, 2015. The color is Black with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Sweetwater Sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwick View Post
    Hi! Any possible details on it's body wood and pickup? Thanks for the info!
    The body wood is Ash and the pickup is ceramic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo42 View Post
    Greetings earthlings, im trying to date a 5 string stingray
    S/n#
    E19910

Highly appreciated whomever helps.
    Obviously any extra info is also welcome
    This StingRay5 was completed on December 29th, 2000. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Rosewood Fretboard. It was originally shipped to Bass Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzubass View Post
    Looking for info on a Bongo 5 HH, roasted neck, F75979. Thank you for your help!
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on May 8th, 2017. The color is Barolo with a Roasted Ebony Neck. This was an exclusive to Guitar Center and Musician’s Friend. It was originally shipped to Musician’s Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by mediamakers View Post
    Hi Im looking for information about my ernie ball music man luke 2: serial number: G43468 thanks!
    This Luke 2 was completed on September 10th, 2008. The color is Graphite Pearl with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center.

Hello,

I'm looking for information on my Musicman sterling Bass serial number F09837.
    Thanks

E86015 - completion date, color, original shipment info please?

Could you check on my Sterling 4H, please? Serial # F15031

Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    This StingRay5 was completed on March 11th, 1999. The color is Natural with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to CMC Music.
    Thank you!

Could you please check 40455?

Thank you!

Hey! I'm a new member & just purchased an used Sterling by MusicMan Sting Ray bass. I would like to know the production date on this bass please.
    Serial# B088476
    Thanks!

I also have a Sterling by Music Man bass:
    B077802

X08765

I'm the original owner of my S.U.B., so I have an idea about its origins, but I'd love to get an exact date and any more concrete information about its construction (most of which seems to have disappeared from the internet). The bodies were yellow poplar. Were the necks and fretboards both rosewood? The pickups are standard alnico Stingray pickups?

Thanks!

Help me out yall! What can you tell me about C30820?

Dear All,
    I kindly ask you the DOB, and the characteristics of this bass, please:
    B057073
    Kind regards,
    Nicolas

Music Man Serial Number Database

Hi. I have a Music Man Silhouette, serial G65247.
    Can you give me details, please? Thanks a lot, appreciate.
    Last edited by kmakkai; 07-28-2018 at 07:02 AM.

any info would be greatly appreciated
    Sterling Ray 35
    serial number SR33423
    thank you so much!!

Hello, Could you please give me any information you may have regarding my StingRay serial number E23854 you might have, including the color? Thank you.