EBMM Stingray bass green
Page 918 of 919 FirstFirst ... 418818868908916917918919 LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 13778

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #13756
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi! Looking for as much detail as i can get on a stingray 5 BO55183

  2. #13757
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I'm seeking information on a Stingray Classic 4 Ser# B050060
    Date of birth, Official color? Body wood? originally shipped to?
    When I acquired the bass it sported a brown tortoise pickguard, I've since swapped it out in favor of a traditional black pickguard.
    The color appears to have aged to a very nice even Buttercream, and the neck has aged to a golden honey/amber tone- accentuating the stunning flame.
    Thanks!

  3. #13758
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hello, I'm looking for the DOB of my music man bass. Serial number: E43423.
    Active 4 string in natural colour.

    Thanks

  4. #13759
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Hi there! I bought my 5 string about 10 years ago and have forgotten the specs (DOB, materials etc.) Serial number B055087. I would be most grateful if you could help a brother out, peace.

  5. #13760
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    I just got a USA SUB with a serial number of X04413. What can you tell me about it? Thanks.

  6. #13761
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    Heeeeeeelp! PLeeeease! I have music man bass SR4 E46677 Can your check my serial? Thanks!

  7. #13762
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Brescia, Italy
    Posts
    1
    StingRay 5
    Serial number: E02354

  8. #13763
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2
    Has EBMM considered making the serial number database public? It might be easier than the current system.

  9. #13764
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Need the date of my Music Man Sting Ray 4 string serial# B050150. Thanks!

  10. #13765
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    Stingray 4 HH, serial e12684

  11. #13766
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    Hi all
    Recently managed to snap up a beautiful hss 25th anniversary bass serial no f 26008
    What year, spec etc please thanks

  12. #13767
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1
    Serial: E35670

  13. #13768
    Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by varavva View Post
    Serial number is on the photo below.
    As Bert mentioned, this probably is a StingRay EX model. For the StingRay EX model, we shipped the parts to our distributor in Japan for assembly and setup to sell in the Japanese market. These are authentic Ernie Ball Music Man instruments, but the serials were never put into our database so we donít have production records.

  14. #13769
    Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by varavva View Post
    Serial number is on the photo below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    E02139

    Could be a "Musicman Stingray EX" (Japanese made), located in Russia.
    Check here:
    Musicman Stingray EX (Japan) - commerce.instruments - GuitarPlayer.Ru - ?????? ??? ??????????

    Greetings
    Thanks for the help Bert.

  15. #13770
    Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbassman View Post
    I have a Musician Sterling Fretless S/N F19148. Can you tell me the date of manufacture etc.
    Thank you
    This Sterling HH was completed on August 23rd, 2007. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Unlined Fretless Pau Ferro Fingerboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mu5icM@n View Post
    Hi, I have S/N F02709, a Sterling 4 fretless. I'm looking for born on date, original pickguard color and hardware color (black vs chrome).

    Thanks!

    Tom
    This Sterling 4 was completed on June 1st, 2000. The color is Trans Red with a Maple Neck. The original pickguard color is Black. It originally shipped with chrome hardware.

    Quote Originally Posted by selowitch View Post
    Howdy. I have recently acquired a Music Man Stingray 5 with serial #E24337. What can you tell me about it? It's fairly heavy. I'm guessing the body is made of ash.
    This StingRay5 was completed on September 6th, 2001. The color is Honey Burst with a Maple Neck. The body wood is Ash.

    Quote Originally Posted by snov87 View Post
    Sting Ray serial number: E64083
    This StingRay5 with piezo was completed on December 4th, 2007. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock.

    Quote Originally Posted by terryk View Post
    Hi, looking for any info on my SUB 5 S/N X05397.

    Thanks!
    This SUB 5 2EQ was completed on December 15th, 2003. The color is Textured White with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by mchildree View Post
    Hello....I'd appreciate date info on USA Sterling 5 H, serial F41573

    Thanks!
    This Sterling 5 H was completed on September 13th, 2012. The color is Black with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by toytoy View Post
    Hello, Please help me with serial number. I have music man bass SR4 E46677
    This StingRay 4 was completed on May 9th, 2005. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancollins76 View Post
    Hi! Looking for as much detail as i can get on a stingray 5 BO55183
    This StingRay Classic 5 was completed on April 8th, 2010. The color is Ivory White with the birdseye Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS View Post
    Hi, I'm seeking information on a Stingray Classic 4 Ser# B050060
    Date of birth, Official color? Body wood? originally shipped to?
    When I acquired the bass it sported a brown tortoise pickguard, I've since swapped it out in favor of a traditional black pickguard.
    The color appears to have aged to a very nice even Buttercream, and the neck has aged to a golden honey/amber tone- accentuating the stunning flame.
    Thanks!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on February 23rd, 2010. The color is Classic White with a Maple Flame Neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. The body wood is Ash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninnut85 View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for the DOB of my music man bass. Serial number: E43423.
    Active 4 string in natural colour.

    Thanks
    This StingRay was completed on October 4th, 2004. The color is Natural Gloss with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by olov View Post
    Hi there! I bought my 5 string about 10 years ago and have forgotten the specs (DOB, materials etc.) Serial number B055087. I would be most grateful if you could help a brother out, peace.
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on March 18th, 2010. The color is Classic White with a flame Maple neck with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by codiak View Post
    I just got a USA SUB with a serial number of X04413. What can you tell me about it? Thanks.
    This SUB 2EQ was completed on October 15th, 2003. The color is Textured Teal with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by toytoy View Post
    Heeeeeeelp! PLeeeease! I have music man bass SR4 E46677 Can your check my serial? Thanks!
    This StingRay 4 was completed on May 9th, 2005. The color is Vintage Sunburst with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by aL3s5aNdRo View Post
    StingRay 5
    Serial number: E02354
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 15th, 1998. The color is Natural with a Maple Neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by selowitch View Post
    Has EBMM considered making the serial number database public? It might be easier than the current system.
    No current plans, but it’s possible we’ll look into that in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hiatt View Post
    Need the date of my Music Man Sting Ray 4 string serial# B050150. Thanks!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on December 8th, 2009. The color is Black with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by RigorMortens View Post
    Stingray 4 HH, serial e12684
    This Stingray 4 HH was completed on February 28th, 2006. The color is Sapphire Black with a Rosewood Fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonboy View Post
    Hi all
    Recently managed to snap up a beautiful hss 25th anniversary bass serial no f 26008
    What year, spec etc please thanks
    This 25th Anniversary HSS Bass was completed on July 20th, 2009. The color is flame Venetian Red Burst with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock.

    Quote Originally Posted by arrangabriel View Post
    Serial: E35670
    This StingRay HH was completed on December 5th, 2006. The color is Sapphire Black with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Paradigm