EBMM Stingray bass blue
Page 920 of 920 FirstFirst ... 420820870910918919920
Results 13,786 to 13,789 of 13789

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

x04314

Hello,

I have a Big Al SSS S#F25517. Pre-appreciate your help!

Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by gzwiebel View Post
    Sterling 4H Serial Number under bridge saddles: D05352
    This Sterling 4H was completed on March 19th, 1997. The color is Sunburst with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushman7140 View Post
    Can I get information on E93149??
    This StingRay5 HH was completed on June 9th, 2014. The color is Blue Pearl with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skybass72 View Post
    Hello EB, I am trying to find out the birthday of my beloved Sterling: SN# F07414
    This Sterling was completed on September 11th, 2003. The color is Desert Gold with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Monahan View Post
    Good evening EB!

Earlier this week I found my new #1, purchased new at Guitar Center; a blue and maple Cutlass Bass, SN F45442. Sure would like to know her birthday & details

Also, the little yellow package that was in the case was already open-- it had the string/fingerboard/body wipes, but nothing else... My guess is there should have been a small hex key for adjusting the bridge... if so, what size would it be? I may have an extra laying around, but right now it's not necessary as the instrument plays like a DREAM!

Thanks!
    This Cutlass Bass was completed on November 4th, 2016. The color is Diamond Blue with a Maple Neck. We do not ship tools out with the instruments from factory, but the saddle height screws can be adjusted with a 1/16” allen key.

Quote Originally Posted by RigorMortens View Post
    I would like to know more about a Stingray Classic 4H, serial B057910
    Thanks
    This StingRay Classic was completed on November 3rd, 2014. The color is Black with a Maple Birdseye Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by dwade View Post
    I got a new to me SR 4. Serial number E60371
    The guy I got it from claims it to be a 2007. It looks like it was never played.
    This StingRay was completed on June 22nd, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by hypercarrots View Post
    E66143 - completion date, color, pickup type, body wood and original shipment info please?
    This StingRay5 was completed on June 19th, 2008. The color is Black with a Maple Neck. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center. The Body wood is Ash with a Alnico Pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by SJK View Post
    I have mm stingray classic and was wondering where the serial number is located? There is no number on the back plate but there is a number on the bridge.
    The serial number is on the bridge underneath the saddle intonation screws and springs.

Quote Originally Posted by stansby40 View Post
    I have a Stingray 5 bass serial number 50075.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 12th, 1988. The color is Natural with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by idodaniel92 View Post
    Hi,
    I would love to get any details about a pre ernie ball 4 string bass, serial number - B012619.

Thanks!
    Unfortunately, we don’t have the records for the Pre Ernie Ball models. This website holds information on the Pre Ernie Ball Instruments and might have more information on your bass http://www.musicmanbass.org/mycustompage0052.htm.

Quote Originally Posted by Graz66 View Post
    Hi,

Please can you provide some details on a lefty Black / Maple SR4, serial number L05248. Cheers
    This Lefty StingRay was completed on February 22nd, 2012. The color is Black with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by raymondchen View Post
    Hello

My first post here,

I recently bought a Stingray 4H serial number is: E38219

Can you please provide information about this bass?

Thanks
    This StingRay was completed on November 14th, 2003. The color is Blue Pearl with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Mang View Post
    I have recently acquired a very special Music Man Stingray 5 with serial: E63617, is there any Info?

Thank´s a lot!!!
    This StingRay5 was completed on November 1st, 2007. The color is White with a Rosewood Fretboard and Matching Headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by huguette123 View Post
    Hi, I just purchased a sterling by musicman sub in cream. Serial no. B075022.
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, we don't have the records for the Sterling By Music Man Instruments. I am not sure that they keep production records, but here is the link to their contact page if you would like to inquire Contact Us | Sterling by Music Man.

Quote Originally Posted by johnp352 View Post
    x04314
    This SUB 2EQ was completed on October 10th, 2003. The color is Textured Black with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by flashheart View Post
    Hello,

I have a Big Al SSS S#F25517. Pre-appreciate your help!
    This Big Al SSS was completed on July 27th, 2009. The color is Sterling Silver with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    This Cutlass Bass was completed on November 4th, 2016. The color is Diamond Blue with a Maple Neck. We do not ship tools out with the instruments from factory, but the saddle height screws can be adjusted with a 1/16” allen key...
    Awesome!
    Thanks for the info-- especially regarding the allen key size~