Gifts for guitarists
Page 923 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 423823873913921922923924925933973 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hello!
    Can you tell me more about this beautiful stingray 5 (E 14933) ?
    Thank You!

User Info Menu

Hello. Some information about Sterling F44377.

Thanks in advance
    Music Man Stingray Classic 4
    Fender CS Jazz Bass Relic 75
    FBass BN5

User Info Menu

Hello Music Man Family!

I really interested about my Stingray 5s history(E28157).
    Please tell me some information about it.
    Last edited by Tiv89; 09-04-2018 at 11:57 PM.

User Info Menu

Good afternoon

I have a Musicman Stingray 32199 , I believe circa 1990 , but would love more information

User Info Menu

Hello, my serial number is E94326
    Please could you tell me the year/model/neck wood/body wood/any other info you can find about my bass, i've bought it second hand and there is no documentation
    Thanks

User Info Menu

hello fellas i want to learn this guitar EBMM jp6 'G46909' i m gonna buy used but need true information. thanks

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I would like to know the production date and specs of my Stingray 4 Classic with SN: B052652.
    Thanks in advance!

Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sjb61 View Post
    Hi. Just picked up a 5 string Stingray, natural finish. Serial number E03155. Would appreciate knowing it's DOB. Thanks.
    This one is coming up as a StingRay 4H that was completed on September 23rd, 1998. The color is Black with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperets View Post
    Just got a Monarchy! M02349 Thanks!
    M02349- This Majesty was completed on August 13th, 2015. The color is Polar Noir with an Ebony fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Tennessee View Post
    F82655 Picked up a Stingray Special on day of release, would be interesting to know when it was actually completed. Thanks!
    This StingRay Special was completed on June 15th, 2018. The color is Aqua Sparkle with an Ebony Roasted Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickmart View Post
    Hi,
    This is my gear, tell me all you know ;-)

Sterling F45852
    Stingray E88058

Thanks !
    F45852- THis Sterling was completed on November 7th, 2016. The color is Black with a Maple Neck.
    E88058- This Stingray was completed on June 12th, 2012. The color is White Pearl with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by krystek View Post
    I'm just wondering out the specs of my stingray 5, pickup, piezo , body wood, the type of maple on the neck, neck finishing(if possible). where it was first out of the factory? E 38477
    Thank you
    E38477- This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on September 19th, 2003. The color is Natural Gloss with a Rosewood Fretboard. The pickup is Ceramic. The body wood is Ash. The neck finish is gunstock wax and tru-oil. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by yougenius View Post
    Hi, new member! I have a Stingray E61721 and would love to know the DOB! Thanks!
    This StingRay was completed on September 11th, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by bullitproof View Post
    Hi, I have a Stingray 5 that I would like to get the date of manufacture. Serial #L05466.
    Thanks!
    This Lefty StingRay5 was completed on August 6th, 2015. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariolp View Post
    Hi, I have a sterling 4 that I would like to get the date of manufacture. Serial #45527
    Thanks!
    I m Mariano from Argentina
    This one is coming up as a StingRay. Any chance it could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    Hi...can I get a DOB and colour on my StingRay 5 HH, SN: E50528? It's white, but seems a little creamier than standard white.
    Thanks,
    freddy
    This StingRay5 HH was completed on February 16th, 2007. The color is White with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipomardel View Post
    Hi. I have an SR4 whose serial number is #E04046. I would like to know the year of manufacture. Thank you very much
    Pipo de Mar del Plata, Argentina
    This StingRay was completed on August 25th, 1998. The color is Teal with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by kami94 View Post
    Hey,
    I've got a SR4 with the following serial #E07083
    Would love to know the year of build and any info you could give me.
    Thanks a lot !
    This StingRay was completed on January 4th, 1999. The color is Red with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmenchi View Post
    Hi, I have a Stingray 4 maple natural gloss.
    I would like to get the date of manufacture. Serial #E34581
    Thank you very much!
    This StingRay was completed on December 3rd, 2002. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by zavattar View Post
    I've got a SR4 with the following serial number: E53639.
    I would like to receive any info you could give me.
    Thanks in advance.
    This StingRay was completed on July 11th, 2006. The color is Trans Teal with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogable View Post
    I've got a Sterling Ray34 with serial number that looks like SR22498 according to the plate on the back. I'd like to receive any info that you might possible have one this one. Thank you!
    Unfortunately, we don't have the records for the Sterling By Music Man Instruments. I am not sure that they keep production records, but here is the link to their contact page if you would like to inquire Contact Us | Sterling by Music Man.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsantacruz View Post
    Howdy, I'm trying to find Date of manufacture for my 5string Musicman bass serial #53100 Thanks.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 2nd, 1992. The color is Sunburst with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by anwarh68 View Post
    Hi, can you please check the DOB of my ernie ball musicman evh... Serial number 88302? Thank you
    This one is coming up as a Steve Morse in our database, any chance it could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by ardni16 View Post
    Hey. Can you help check the DOB of my S.U.B. RAY 5? Serial number B081279
    Unfortunately, we don't have the records for the Sterling By Music Man Instruments. I am not sure that they keep production records, but here is the link to their contact page if you would like to inquire Contact Us | Sterling by Music Man.

Quote Originally Posted by philrobson30 View Post
    Hi. I’m trying to date my bass.
    Serial number
    E25241.
    Thanks.
    This StingRay was completed on December 5th, 2006. The color is Trans Orange with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by pfonck334 View Post
    Hello
    I would like to know th DOB, type of body and body color, and any valuable informations for this stingray with serial number 31831
    thank you very much!
    This StingRay was completed on October 5th, 1990. The color is White with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by wayneinpdx View Post
    Hi,
    Stingray 4 serial #35362?
    This StingRay was completed on September 3rd, 1992. The color is White with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wood_crate View Post
    Hello,
    Stingray Serial# E85728

I've posted two pictures. Maybe they'll help
    This StingRay HH was completed on September 15th, 2011. The color is Tobacco Burst with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DumitruCiobanu View Post
    Hello!
    Can you tell me more about this beautiful stingray 5 (E 14933) ?
    Thank You!
    This StingRay5 was completed on June 9th, 2000. The color is Fire Engine Red with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by radiocult View Post
    Hello. Some information about Sterling F44377.

Thanks in advance
    This Sterling was completed on May 11th, 2016. The color is Natural Gloss with a Maple Neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu 1966 View Post
    Good afternoon

I have a Musicman Stingray 32199 , I believe circa 1990 , but would love more information
    This StingRay was completed on December 26th, 1990. The color is White with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmdg View Post
    Hello, my serial number is E94326
    Please could you tell me the year/model/neck wood/body wood/any other info you can find about my bass, i've bought it second hand and there is no documentation
    Thanks
    This StingRay was completed on November 3rd, 2014. The color is Black with a Maple Neck. The body wood is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by mert View Post
    hello fellas i want to learn this guitar EBMM jp6 'G46909' i m gonna buy used but need true information. thanks
    This JP6 was completed on October 9th, 2009. The color is Mystic Dream with a Rosewood Fretboard, JP Inlays, and Matching Headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorre View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to know the production date and specs of my Stingray 4 Classic with SN: B052652.
    Thanks in advance!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on December 22nd, 2010. The color is Powder Blue with Maple Birdseye Neck.

Collin is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tiv89 View Post
    Hello Music Man Family!

I really interested about my Stingray 5s history(E28157).
    Please tell me some information about it.
    This StingRay5 was completed on January 17th, 2002. The color is Honey Burst with a Rosewood Fretboard.

User Info Menu

Please check my StingRay5 E46930

Cheers!

User Info Menu

Hi, looking for any info on StingRay5 # E22184
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi,

Just got a mint condition Stingray #E09467.

Completion date, color, body wood, pickup type and original shipment info please.

Many thanks in advance!!

User Info Menu

This StingRay5 HH was completed on February 16th, 2007. The color is White with a Rosewood Fretboard.

Thanks Collin.

-freddy
    SR5 H, SR5 HH

User Info Menu

Hi, I need to find the date on my Silver Sparkle Stingray 5 HH E93317, thank you for the information!

User Info Menu

Hi there,

Here is this Stingray I eant to buy.
    E14389
    Would like to know when and where it has been manufactured. Thanks a lot
    Ethann