Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 929 of 951 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929930931939 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 14260

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

I have a chance to pick up a Stealth Black Bongo 4HH.
    The serial number is F24836..
    Can you please advise when this was born.
    Thank you
    Glen

User Info Menu

Hi from the uk

ive just bought this black stingray 4 - can you please let me have details on serial number e99254 - thanks

User Info Menu

Hello.

Kindly:

52301 (on the bridge)

It is hineyburat maple...

Thanks

User Info Menu

Hello,

I just bought a Stingray 5 (black, rosewood fretboard) with a serial E40235. Would like to know the date. Thank you in advance!

User Info Menu

Hi from Spain

I’m thinking to buy a Músic Man with serial E64069, i’ll like to know if the bass has suffered any changes or is in original conditions. 3eq, maple neck, black.

Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Question Please provide history on my Ernie Ball Musicman HH4 Serial # E51293

Thank you.

BW

User Info Menu

Hi! i just got an Ernie Ball HH5 Indian Ivory but i'm not sure about his DOB, please help! Serial: E79166.
    Best Regards from Honduras.

User Info Menu

Hi, I play a nice red Stingray 5 since a few years. It's serial number is E00202.
    I'd like to know the DOB and what else you can find about my baby.

Thanks ahead

User Info Menu

Three serial numbers. Thank you!

F25335 (Big Al SSS Cabernet Pearl?)
    E68639 (Stingray 5 HH Olive Gold)
    X12380 (SUB Guitar HH)
    2018 Stingray Special 5H - Chopper Blue (F81852)
    Line 6 Helix LT and GK MB Amps

Previous Tools: 2001 SR 5H Las Vegas Gold, 2008 SR 4H Trans Teal, 2008 STL 5HS LE2008 Sequoia Gold, 2008 SR 5HH Olive Gold, 2009 Big Al SSS Cabernet Pearl, 2010 Bongo 6HS Cabernet Pearl, 2010 Bongo 6HS DDII Caramel Apple Delight, 2011 Reflex 5HH BFR Black Sugar, 2012 Bongo 6HS PDN "Honey Roast", 2013 Bongo 5HH Stealth Black, 2013 Classic Sabre PDN Sledge, 2015 NTSR 4HH Pacific Blue Burst

User Info Menu

Hi. I’d like to get the birthday of my Music Man Bongo HH. The serial number is F41078.

If possible may I get the spec sheet emailed to me as well? Thank you.

Richie

User Info Menu

Looking to maybe pick up a super cool Bongo 5 HH: F13391. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Birthdate for #E51293 please.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mindwell View Post
    Looking to maybe pick up a super cool Bongo 5 HH: F13391. Thanks!
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on April 5th, 2005. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocker1 View Post
    Hi. I’d like to get the birthday of my Music Man Bongo HH. The serial number is F41078.

If possible may I get the spec sheet emailed to me as well? Thank you.

Richie
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on August 2nd, 2012. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. The specifications can be found at this link, Bongo 4 | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Control View Post
    Three serial numbers. Thank you!

F25335 (Big Al SSS Cabernet Pearl?)
    E68639 (Stingray 5 HH Olive Gold)
    X12380 (SUB Guitar HH)
    F25335 - This Big Al SSS was completed on May 8th, 2009. The color is Cabernet Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

E68639 - This StingRay 5 HH was completed on October 22nd, 2008. The color is Olive Gold with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

X12380 - This SUB 1 Guitar HH was completed on November 23rd, 2004. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by OleeOlee View Post
    Hi, I play a nice red Stingray 5 since a few years. It's serial number is E00202.
    I'd like to know the DOB and what else you can find about my baby.

Thanks ahead
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 25th, 1998. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonybass View Post
    Hi! i just got an Ernie Ball HH5 Indian Ivory but i'm not sure about his DOB, please help! Serial: E79166.
    Best Regards from Honduras.
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on July 18th, 2012. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky1977 View Post
    Hi from Spain

I’m thinking to buy a Músic Man with serial E64069, i’ll like to know if the bass has suffered any changes or is in original conditions. 3eq, maple neck, black.

Thanks in advance
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 4th, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Taneli(FIN) View Post
    Hello,

I just bought a Stingray 5 (black, rosewood fretboard) with a serial E40235. Would like to know the date. Thank you in advance!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 9th, 2004. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulbass View Post
    Hello.

Kindly:

52301 (on the bridge)

It is hineyburat maple...

Thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 6th, 1991. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Lomas View Post
    Hi from the uk

ive just bought this black stingray 4 - can you please let me have details on serial number e99254 - thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 20th, 2017. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by gkella View Post
    I have a chance to pick up a Stealth Black Bongo 4HH.
    The serial number is F24836..
    Can you please advise when this was born.
    Thank you
    Glen
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on March 19th, 2009. The color is Stealth Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Renato Faccini View Post
    Hi!

Please tell me a bedtime story about E87619?

Thank you!
    This StingRay HH was completed on July 11th, 2012. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by josephlevie View Post
    I'm just trying to find out how old the bass is. It's a Stingray 5-string fretless E52377.
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on April 11th, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the lined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by deth079 View Post
    Hi, I recently acquired a JP6, please tell me woods, pickups, fret material, colour & dob on G21096. Thankyou.
    This JP6 was completed on September 9th, 2002. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. The body wood is basswood. The neck is Maple. It has DiMarzio custom wound pickups. The frets are nickel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethann View Post
    Transparent red stingray HH 4 with reference number F44454
    When was it build???
    Thanks, Ethann
    E44454 - This StingRay HH was completed on March 2nd, 2007. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Hey there. I just picked up a Sabre reissue (B057264) yesterday and I was wondering what it's history was? Thanks.
    This Sabre was completed on July 5th, 2013. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the birdseye Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick49 View Post
    Hey there - what can you tell me about this Sterling - F11080?

Thanks!
    Greg
    This Sterling was completed on April 21st, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the black matching headstock. This was a limited edition run that was only open for a 2 month ordering window.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
    Hi, I'm asbolutely delighted with my EB Stingray, plays like a dream (natural body, black Scratchplate, assuming a maple neck) serial number is E61349 - no idea what year, be super grateful if you guys could confirm when built etc. Very awesome that you guys do this for us - keep up the excellent work!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 21st, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Hello you all!
    I am about to get a second hand sterling and would like to know its year of production.

Hope This can help..

Reference number is F14768

Thanks very much

Ethann
    This Sterling HS was completed on August 30th, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Hi

Do you have date of birth and materials used info for my lovely Sterling 4H serial number F19550.

Many thanks
    This Sterling was completed on October 3rd, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by anzoid View Post
    Hi, looking for as much info as possible on a Stingray 4H serial number E11313 (in particular fretboard wood) and a Sterling 4H F42532. Thank you!
    E11313 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 4th, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard.

F42532 - This Sterling was completed on September 20th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by deyura View Post
    Hello, could I get the info on a Classic 4 Limited Custom, Serial number: B053951? Thanks!
    This StingRay Classic Active/Passive was completed on February 23rd, 2012. The color is Gilded White with the painted neck and matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLIDURBU View Post
    ¡Hello! I would like to know the year of manufacture of my Stingray 5, the serial number is E06889

¡Thank you very much!

¡Hola! Me gustaría saber el año de fabricación de mi Stingray 5, el número de serie es E06889

¡Muchas gracias!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 28th, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gionni View Post
    Ciao Bassisti, ho un music man Sting Ray con seriale E 52623. Come posso avere la conferma che sia un music man autentico?? smontando il manico, all'interno c'è scritto, non so se a matita o penna BB 52206, c'è, inoltre, stampata una M.
    Grazie e buona musica a tutti
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 23rd, 1991. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyGirl View Post
    Hey guys, could I get the info on a Sterling serial number F41779. Thanks!
    This Sterling 5 was completed on September 10th, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam.langlois92 View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could get some info and the value of that bass, serial number: E03266
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 5th, 1998. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruanito View Post
    Good afternoon, could you pass me the production data of my bass Music man? the Serial number is E07924. Thank you so much
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 29th, 1999. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.ooo View Post
    Could I get some info on serial number 53703 please?
    Thank you!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 2nd, 1993. The color is Butterscotch with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by eze View Post
    bass E72207
    This StingRay HS was completed on September 24th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard on the SLO Special neck.

Quote Originally Posted by midipix View Post
    Hello everybody,
    New happy and proud owner of a MusicMan Bass after a lot of sacrifice.
    I would like to know the birthday of my Stingray 5 30th anniversary bass along with as much info as possible SN C02727
    This StingRay 5 30th Anniversary was completed on March 7th, 2018. The color is Trans Buttercream with the Roasted Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHughes View Post
    Hi,
    My Stingray 5 is E01886. Thank you.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 28th, 1998. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassadzijah View Post
    Hi guys,
    I recently purchased Stingray 5 with serial number 59222, can you tell me something about the bass, production year, wood combo, colour etc. Thank you so much!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 1st, 1997. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bleaklow15 View Post
    >>This one is coming up as an Axis. Is there any chance the serial could be something different or has a prefix in front of the number?<<

Hi there,

My bad - I misread the serial number of my Stingray bass when I submitted it (it's on the bridge under the strings so not easy to read). So let's go again.

Serial number 33612 - can you supply date of m/f,wood, original colour, please?

Thank you.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 11th, 1992. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skreevix View Post
    I have a MusicMan Sub1 Serial number x12152 inherited from my Dad after he passed, looking for details on the guitar.
    This Sub 1 HH was completed on October 19th, 2004. The color is Textured Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by x Motorbreathx View Post
    I have a MusicMan Stingray stealth 4hh, serial# C00066
    This StingRay HH was completed on September 29th, 2016. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Penthera View Post
    Hi!
    Just bought a JP6 with the serial number 662302!
    G62302 - This JP6 was completed on November 10th, 2011. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zae View Post
    Hello,

I own a blue 4 string Stingray serial number 34134. I wanted to find out when this bass was manufactured so that I can look for a second one.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 11th, 1992. The color is Blueburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho View Post
    Hello!

I own a Stingray 5 Black serial E78858 and would love to find out the date of manufacture.
    If you can help me, thank you very much!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 13th, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by backpain View Post
    Hello hello, my newest addition e58923
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 26th, 2007. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNowels View Post
    My Blueburst Stingray 5 has a serial number 50036. Could you tell me what year it is? The pots date it around 85. Is it true that it's the 36th one made?

Thanks,

Steve
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 13th, 1988. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard. We don't have records that this was the 36th one made.

Quote Originally Posted by tmarsh View Post
    I've picked up a 4 string Stingray in Australia: serial # 33462. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on September 18th, 1991. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Big Al Serial # F20240. info please! thanks.
    This Big Al SSS Dargie Delight II was completed on September 8th, 2009. The color is Shifting Green with the Ebony fretboard and Abalone oval inlays. This was a limited run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Sterling 4H F02077

Wooden finished. Rosewood fretboard.

What years is made?
    This Sterling was completed on January 12th, 2000. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Klim View Post
    Hello. Stingray 5 : E02034
    Thank you
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 29th, 1998. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by enricozappa View Post
    My Stingray ltd edition gilded white : B054123
    This StingRay Classic Active/Passive was completed on January 25th, 2012. The color is Gilded White with the painted neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyjives View Post
    sting ray 26676 - thank you!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on October 1st, 1987. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by garfitz View Post
    Hi there. Serial number is L04136. Thanks so much
    This left handed Axis Super Sport HH was completed on July 21st, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winslowbb View Post
    Birthdate for #E51293 please.
    This StingRay HH was completed on February 14th, 2006. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Hello from Toronto

Can you please give me the production date on my newly acquired Bongo. Serial # F14948

Thank you.