Ernie Ball CRNR Mike Dirnt
Page 930 of 942 FirstFirst ... 430830880920928929930931932940 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 14125

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #13936

    User Info Menu

    US made MM SUB Green Teal, serial is X02030

    Thanks in advance guys!

  2. #13937

    User Info Menu

    HI my Cutlass HSS is awesome can you give me the DOB the serial number is G84694 thanks

  3. #13938

    User Info Menu

    Hi. Need info about the bass with serial number E39271

    Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

  4. #13939

    User Info Menu

    Hi, could you give me the information for a left handed Stingray, serial no. L05336.

    Thanks!

  5. #13940

    User Info Menu

    Hello, can you please date a Stingray 4 with serial number B04418? Thanks!

  6. #13941

    User Info Menu

    Thank you, love this bass

  7. #13942

    User Info Menu

    Hello I have a Sterling bass serial number F19309 could I get some info on it like what year it is type of wood and board radius? Also the fretboard has a real reddish color rosewood could it be brazillian? thank you!
    Last edited by STAVMAV; 10-07-2018 at 07:49 AM.

  8. #13943

    User Info Menu

    Hello! I'd like to know when this was made: E25567
    Thanks!

  9. #13944

    User Info Menu

    Hello!
    I'd like to know everything about: B054756
    Thanks!

  10. #13945

    User Info Menu

    Hi,

    I have an Ernie Ball MM Stingray (4). 'Great piece' The serial number is 06944. When my bass was made?

    Thanks and kind regards from The Netherlands

  11. #13946
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Paanand66 View Post
    Hello from Toronto

    Can you please give me the production date on my newly acquired Bongo. Serial # F14948

    Thank you.
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on October 3rd, 2006. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogulus View Post
    US made MM SUB Green Teal, serial is X02030

    Thanks in advance guys!
    This SUB Passive was completed on July 9th, 2003. The color is Textured Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by stringbling View Post
    HI my Cutlass HSS is awesome can you give me the DOB the serial number is G84694 thanks
    This Cutlass HSS was completed on March 5th, 2018. The color is Firemist Silver with the roasted Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by jameseduardbond View Post
    Hi. Need info about the bass with serial number E39271

    Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 23rd, 2004. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pineweasel View Post
    Hi, could you give me the information for a left handed Stingray, serial no. L05336.

    Thanks!
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 2nd, 2013. The color is Trans Gold with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonOHara View Post
    Hello, can you please date a Stingray 4 with serial number B04418? Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 5th, 1996. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by STAVMAV View Post
    Hello I have a Sterling bass serial number F19309 could I get some info on it like what year it is type of wood and board radius? Also the fretboard has a real reddish color rosewood could it be brazillian? thank you!
    This Sterling was completed on February 8th, 2008. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck & fretboard. The radius is 11".

    Quote Originally Posted by scobar1 View Post
    Hello! I'd like to know when this was made: E25567
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 10th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Hello!
    I'd like to know everything about: B054756
    Thanks!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on April 3rd, 2013. The color is Retro Burst with the birdseye Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by blindmouse View Post
    Hi,

    I have an Ernie Ball MM Stingray (4). 'Great piece' The serial number is 06944. When my bass was made?

    Thanks and kind regards from The Netherlands
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different?

  12. #13947

    User Info Menu

    Hello, I would love to know when my Luke BRF was made. Serial: G49295.
    Thanks!

  13. #13948

    User Info Menu

    Hi I have Ernie Ball Musicman 4 string 3 EQ. Ive owned This bass for 20 years+.
    The number on the bridge is 46406, I would to know its DOB
    Kind regards

  14. #13949

    User Info Menu

    'I have an Ernie Ball MM Stingray (4). 'Great piece' The serial number is 06944. When my bass was made?

    Thanks and kind regards from The Netherlands'

    "This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different?"

    I'm so sorry, the bass is a MM Sterling.

  15. #13950

    User Info Menu

    Hi there,

    Im looking into L00266. Lefty SR4 black on black with maple fretboard

    Thanks!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums