Music Man April BFR
Page 933 of 943 FirstFirst ... 433833883923931932933934935 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 14145

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi stewartross, did you buy the Stingray E91682? Did you like it? I am just consider buying it - in Prague, Czech Rep. It looks fine, plays fine - as far as I found during ten minutes. I will be happy to learn from you. Take care, Jan.

User Info Menu

ass
    hello I require information from my bass please your series is E71234

User Info Menu

B054897, Sabre Classic.

User Info Menu

Hi musicman stingray 5
    E16321 teal blue , rosewood fretboard

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post this question, I just registered as I'm looking to buy my first MusicMan. It is a stunning 2 band EQ, said to be 1997 in Trans Teal, oiled neck, and the serial number is partially hidden under the bridge saddles. The seller has sent me pictures and it seems the number is "B04826".

Is this sufficient to get confirmation of the date and possible find out more information about the bass? I would really like this to be a good purchase.
    Last edited by Fretless Eric; 10-16-2018 at 04:47 PM.

User Info Menu

I would be happy to know about the details of my bass .... Serial No is : L05128

User Info Menu

Hi!

Hello! I am looking for the manufacturing information + wiring diagram for my Music Man Sub5 Bass with the serial number X08818

Thank you!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fra81 View Post
    Hi there,

I am looking for info (DOB and production site) for the StingRay with serial E33423. Can you please also confirm the color to me?

Thanks,

Francesco
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 4th, 2002. The color is Autumn Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It was made at our one and only Ernie Ball Music Man factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat-E View Post
    SR29917 please
    Unfortunately we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. I'm not sure they keep production records, but you can inquire with them by e-mail at info@sterlingbymusicman.com.

Quote Originally Posted by packrat View Post
    Could I find out about Stingray B002421 please
    This one isn't coming up in the database. It could be a pre or early Ernie Ball StingRay. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records of the pre or early Ernie Ball instruments. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or on the neck heel. There is also a great reference website to compare with similar serial numbers, - Serials Pre-EB Sting Ray

Quote Originally Posted by miettis View Post
    I'd like to know about my bass I just bought, the serial is 55980 on the bridge
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 16th, 1995. The color is Natural Velvet with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEPHYR 95 View Post
    Mm stingray hs e87250 also
    mm stingray hh e58253
    E87250 - This StingRay HS was completed on November 27th, 2012. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

E58253 - This StingRay HH was completed on March 8th, 2007. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by popolam View Post
    I have a EBMM Luke that I would like the info on. Serial #G69730. Thanks!
    This Luke was completed on January 16th, 2014. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood neck.

Quote Originally Posted by jedg View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for information for Stingray :
    Serial N E86094
    TH
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 28th, 2011. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby King View Post
    Looking for production date on a Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling Bass Serial#B050254. Thanks!
    This Sterling Classic was completed on January 25th, 2010. The color is Classic White with the Birdseye Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Termomech1 View Post
    Hi stewartross, did you buy the Stingray E91682? Did you like it? I am just consider buying it - in Prague, Czech Rep. It looks fine, plays fine - as far as I found during ten minutes. I will be happy to learn from you. Take care, Jan.
    This StingRay 5 HS was completed on November 8th, 2013. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulises View Post
    ass
    hello I require information from my bass please your series is E71234
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 11th, 2009. The color is Stealth Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179 View Post
    B054897, Sabre Classic.
    This Sabre Classic was completed on April 26th, 2013. The color is Black with the Birdseye Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsy22 View Post
    Hi musicman stingray 5
    E16321 teal blue , rosewood fretboard
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 18th, 2000. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretless Eric View Post
    Hello,
    I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to post this question, I just registered as I'm looking to buy my first MusicMan. It is a stunning 2 band EQ, said to be 1995 in Teal Green, oiled neck, and the serial number is partially hidden under the bridge saddles. The seller has sent me pictures and I can read most of the number "04826".

Is this sufficient to get confirmation of the date and possible find out more information about the bass? I would really like this to be a good purchase.
    B04826 - This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 27th, 1997. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by payam View Post
    I would be happy to know about the details of my bass .... Serial No is : L05128
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 26th, 2010. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by andykirana View Post
    Hi!

Hello! I am looking for the manufacturing information + wiring diagram for my Music Man Sub5 Bass with the serial number X08818

Thank you!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
    This SUB 5 2EQ was completed on March 7th, 2005. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard. E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com for the wiring diagram.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pipoy View Post
    Hi!

Im looking for the DOB of this guitar

Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling Bass
    F10645

Thanks!
    hi, not sure if you skipped me

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi - please could you tell me about serial E86276, which is my AWESOME and achingly pretty Stingray 5. Particularly interested to know DOB, body wood and if it’s alnico or ceramic pickup - thank you!
    Last edited by moley6knipe; 10-16-2018 at 02:28 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    This thread is a resource you can use to find the production date of your bass.

Post your serial number and we'll get back to your shortly with the "date of birth" (DOB) for your instrument.

This thread is also a good place to have your serial number on record in case it's needed in the future for insurance purposes, etc.

**Please note: We do not have any serial numbers for the Pre-Ernie Ball Music Man instruments in our database. You can check this site for more info on the early Music Man instruments (This site is not run by the Ernie Ball company):

musicmanbass.global

If you have any other questions regarding your instrument, please email Music Man Customer Service at:

musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com

I have a guitar "man of music" and I wanted to know if it is original, could you help me?

Music Man Serial  Number Database-44153199_297758944159242_1674387730420727808_n-jpg

User Info Menu

My StingRay 4HH has this serial number: E93083

Can you please provide DOB and any other information about this bass please.
    I feel like this one is different because the headstock is the same material as the neck.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pipoy View Post
    hi, not sure if you skipped me

Thanks!
    They skipped me too

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I was hoping you could help me with the details for E73996. Thanks, doug

User Info Menu

And skipped me too =(

Serial on bridge: 46593