Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 934 of 934 FirstFirst ... 434834884924932933934
Results 13,996 to 14,009 of 14009

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Hi, I’m looking at an Axis Super Sport with serial number G48298. Please tell me about this axe. Thanks! -Ey

Please DOB

Color: red
    Sticker on headstock [front]: ERNIE BALL MUSICMAN STINGRAY (with sticker logo)
    Sticker on headstock [back]: MADE IN SAN LUIS OBISPO CALIFORNIA, USA

Serial on bridge: 26234

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Apologies, I skipped a page there. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by moley6knipe View Post
    Hi - please could you tell me about serial E86276, which is my AWESOME and achingly pretty Stingray 5. Particularly interested to know DOB, body wood and if it’s alnico or ceramic pickup - thank you!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 1st, 2011. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash. It has the alnico pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarktole View Post
    I have a guitar "man of music" and I wanted to know if it is original, could you help me?

Attachment 34454
    This one is not coming up in the database, can you send photos of the entire guitar to musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com?

Quote Originally Posted by miguel091191 View Post
    My StingRay 4HH has this serial number: E93083

Can you please provide DOB and any other information about this bass please.
    I feel like this one is different because the headstock is the same material as the neck.
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on August 5th, 2014. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard and non-matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by digbass77 View Post
    Hi,
    I was hoping you could help me with the details for E73996. Thanks, doug
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 29th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by EyEyEy View Post
    Hi, I’m looking at an Axis Super Sport with serial number G48298. Please tell me about this axe. Thanks! -Ey
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on November 25th, 2009. The color is Graphite Pearl with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf711 View Post
    Birthdate and other info on EBMM Stingray SLO Special #E75488? Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 5th, 2010. The color is Black with the SLO Special Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by pipoy View Post
    Hi!

Im looking for the DOB of this guitar

Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling Bass
    F10645

Thanks!
    This Sterling was completed on September 14th, 2004. The color is Black with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by webspeare View Post
    Hi, can you oplease tell me about my newly acquired Bongo 4HHP s/n F43485 ? Thank you!
    This Bongo 4HHP was completed on December 26th, 2013. The color is Sky Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcoren View Post
    Hi to all. I have to buy a stingray 4 . The serial number is E00366. I'd want to know the year of construction and caracteristics: originsl colour, matetials and other facts. Someone can help me. Thank you in advance
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 12th, 1998. The color is Sunburst with the Maple neck. Prior to 2000, we used a mix of Ash, Alder and Poplar for the body wood. The majority of sunburst finishes were Ash body wood, but it could be possible that it's Alder or Poplar.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Hello! Can you help me with some information about my Sting Ray with the serial no D08740? Thanks a lot!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on February 5th, 1998. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazytotheMax View Post
    I have a Music Man Sterling 4-String Bass F043542. Thank you!
    This one isn't coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be one less digit?

Quote Originally Posted by Malbolge View Post
    Hello! I am looking for info for Music Man StingRay 4-String 46593
    Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 19th, 1995. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by miguel091191 View Post
    My StingRay 4HH has this serial number:
    Can you please provide date of manufacture? Thanks!

Serial E93083
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 29th, 2014. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Caebass View Post
    hello I require information from my bass please your series is E53049
    This StingRay HH was completed on May 16th, 2006. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanolen View Post
    SR4. E20033 would like dob and curious what the original price for it was, really all the info that is available. Thank you.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 5th, 2001. The color is Pearl Platinum with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. This would have sold new in stores for around $1,000.00 in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by detracti View Post
    I have two:
    1. Stingray 4HH, Honeyburst with matching headstock, rosewood fretboard: E67113
    2. Stingray Special 4HH Tobacco burst with rosewood fretboard: F82107
    E67113 - This StingRay 5 was completed on July 23rd, 2008. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

F82107 - This StingRay Special 4 HH was completed on September 14th, 2018. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by blindmouse View Post
    This is about a Music Man Sterling Bass blue sparkle sn 06944.

Thanks
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by luddal View Post
    hello

I am looking for some info for serial number D06842.
    thanks a lot.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 15th, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fer.santoro View Post
    Hi Im Looking DOB of Musicman Stingray 4 Serial Number : E85612

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 1st, 2011. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by strahoba View Post
    Please DOB

Color: red
    Sticker on headstock [front]: ERNIE BALL MUSICMAN STINGRAY (with sticker logo)
    Sticker on headstock [back]: MADE IN SAN LUIS OBISPO CALIFORNIA, USA

Serial on bridge: 26234
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 20th, 1988. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

thanks for the answer regarding serial d06842...and sorry for asking again,
    you wrote:
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 15th, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

actually serial number is on the bridge from a natural colored StingRay... should i understand it is a fake?

br

Oookay, obviously I got that wrong. Let's try that one again please:

Stingray 4HH, Honeyburst with matching headstock, rosewood fretboard: E61173?

Help please find out the year of birth
    Music man Ernie ball sub bass x08849
    Last edited by VovaRudik; Yesterday at 02:08 AM.

my Sterling:

classic natural with maple neck

serial: F01355

Помогите, пожалуйста, узнать год рождения

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Quote Originally Posted by luddal View Post
    thanks for the answer regarding serial d06842...and sorry for asking again,
    you wrote:

actually serial number is on the bridge from a natural colored StingRay... should i understand it is a fake?

br
    E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with photos. We'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by detracti View Post
    Oookay, obviously I got that wrong. Let's try that one again please:

Stingray 4HH, Honeyburst with matching headstock, rosewood fretboard: E61173?
    This StingRay HH was completed on August 15th, 2007. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by VovaRudik View Post
    Help please find out the year of birth
    This SUB 2EQ Active was completed on March 16th, 2005. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugma_now View Post
    my Sterling:

classic natural with maple neck

serial: F01355
    This Sterling was completed on July 22nd, 1999. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

I would like to know the date of this bass guitar : F19653.

Thx

Hi My MusicMan Stingray Black Bridge Serial number is 8054171 do you know year of production?

Regards
    Last edited by pedroesterlus; Yesterday at 04:20 PM.

Hello, I’m looking for information regarding my MusicMan SUB Bass with serial number X11678. Thanks!

Hello, looking for info on my red Stingray 5 HS with serial number E14284. Thanks!

А есть информация о стране происхождения Помогите, пожалуйста, узнать год рождения
    Музыкальный человек Ernie ball sub bass x08849
    Last edited by VovaRudik; Today at 12:38 AM.