Music Man April BFR
Page 936 of 943 FirstFirst ... 436836886926934935936937938 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 14145

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi, Please could you confirm the Date my Sterling HH was built (and any other info about neckwood, bodywood etc) ? The serial number is E75610.

Many thanks

User Info Menu

Hi there,

I just got an Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 5 fretless (great Pino Palladino tone) in Petrol Blue. The serial # is 53175. Looks like it's from the 90's and is almost new. Could you please give me its birth date ?

Thanks a lot.

User Info Menu

Hi there,

I have a stingray classic with the serial no. B052453. Could you tell me it's year of manufacture please?

Cheers

User Info Menu

Hi there,

could you please tell me the DOB of my 5 String Stingray with the number E 61540?

User Info Menu

Hi,

Would like DOB for my EBMM Sterling 5H in black with matching headstock. F25158.

Thanks!
    Last edited by bbjonz; 10-23-2018 at 01:18 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Would like to date ( and any other info available out of curiosity please) for my Sub Bass serial number x06406

Thank you.

User Info Menu

Hey there,

Was wondering if could get dates for my MM Sting Ray 4H, serial number E22220. Thank you much!

User Info Menu

axis sport g38331

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Hi Please can you date my Stingray and Factory where made?
    Serial E06524
    Many thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 16th, 1998. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. It was made at our one and only Ernie Ball Music Man factory in San Luis Obispo, California.

Quote Originally Posted by npraka View Post
    Hi, Date for my Jp7 mystic dream

F42389
    This JP7 was completed on January 18th, 2013. The color is Mystic Dream with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyd9834 View Post
    Hello got a bongo. Had it 12 - 13 years any info would be fantastic. F09159. Thanks
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on May 17th, 2004. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bpbassman View Post
    Hi I would like to know the DOB of my Ernie Ball Stingray 5, serial number E49985
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 21st, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretless370 View Post
    I understand you don't give appraisals or estimated values but could you please tell me the MSRP or original price on my Stingray? E47181, Thanks for any info you can provide.
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on February 27th, 2007. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the lined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard & matching headstock. This would have sold new in stores for around $1,680.00 as new in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Barty View Post
    Hi.
    IŽd like to know Date and Place of Birth and any other Information available (neckwood, bodywood, electronics etc.) for my Sterling please.
    Serial B04137
    Thank you very much in advance.
    This Sterling was completed on October 11th, 1996. The color is Pearl Blue with the unlined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard. The neck is Maple. In the 90s, we used a mix of Alder, Ash & Poplar for the body wood. The database does not have specific notes on the body wood for each instrument, but the Pearl Blue Sterlings were most commonly Poplar for the body wood. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling electronics and was built at our one and only Ernie Ball Music Man factory in San Luis Obispo, California.

Quote Originally Posted by vgtale@gmail.co View Post
    Hi, could you confirm information about my MM sterling 4C serial F00364.
    Best regards
    This Sterling was completed on June 12th, 1998. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seane2112 View Post
    Hi, Please could you confirm the Date my Sterling HH was built (and any other info about neckwood, bodywood etc) ? The serial number is E75610.

Many thanks
    This StingRay HH was completed on July 9th, 2010. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellzero View Post
    Hi there,

I just got an Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 5 fretless (great Pino Palladino tone) in Petrol Blue. The serial # is 53175. Looks like it's from the 90's and is almost new. Could you please give me its birth date ?

Thanks a lot.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 16th, 1992. The color is Teal with the unlined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by awaller95 View Post
    Hi there,

I have a stingray classic with the serial no. B052453. Could you tell me it's year of manufacture please?

Cheers
    This StingRay Classic was completed on October 11th, 2010. The color is Powder Blue with the Birdseye Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by BB Queen View Post
    Hi there,

could you please tell me the DOB of my 5 String Stingray with the number E 61540?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on September 4th, 2007. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by bbjonz View Post
    Hi,

Would like DOB for my EBMM Sterling 5H in black with matching headstock. F25158.

Thanks!
    This Sterling was completed on May 13th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassey View Post
    Hi,
    Would like to date ( and any other info available out of curiosity please) for my Sub Bass serial number x06406

Thank you.
    This SUB 2EQ Active was completed on February 12th, 2004. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stma View Post
    Hey there,

Was wondering if could get dates for my MM Sting Ray 4H, serial number E22220. Thank you much!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 12th, 2001. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by mpereirafabris View Post
    axis sport g38331
    This Axis Super Sport HH was completed on November 30th, 2007. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot Joel for the fast answer. Much appreciated (as smiley turned into question marks).

User Info Menu

Hi! my Stingray 5 with matching headstock, Black body, rosewood neck, H configuration, serial is E85528.

User Info Menu

My MM Stingray 5 String #E27922

User Info Menu

I would like information on this issue of the series: E91094

User Info Menu

Waddup!

My Ernie Ball Music Man serial number is L04336.

It's actually a Silhouette Special guitar, but this is the only forum I can find that might help me figure out when it was made. Thank you so much for your help!!

User Info Menu

Hi. Greatings from Corsica.
    I Bought a Bongo 6 HS with serial number F43188.
    Can you tell me the year please ?
    Thank you !