Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 937 of 943 FirstFirst ... 437837887927935936937938939 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 14145

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi,

My recently acquired natural Stingray has a serial number of E69021. Could you please tell me when it was made and anything else of interest?

Many thanks,

Tim

User Info Menu

Stingray5
    E91821

Thank you
    --
    Willie Favero

User Info Menu

Hi... Can you tell me a little bit about my bass. I have had it a few years now.
    Serial number 38717
    Ernie Ball Sting Ray
    Made in San Luis Obispo California
    Not sure the colour blue? she has a maple neck and the back is birds eye wood, I think that is what it is called.
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Stingray serial number: E91275

User Info Menu

Hey guys!

I recently acquired my first Musicman Stingray5 with the serial numer: E87031
    Do you have any information stored about this one?
    Much appreciated
    //Casper

User Info Menu

Hi, I would like to know about a 4string Musicman Sterling with S/N A01643
    Thank You

User Info Menu

Hi can I get info on 4 string ernie ball sterling. F04463

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Bu View Post
    Hi! my Stingray 5 with matching headstock, Black body, rosewood neck, H configuration, serial is E85528.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 17th, 2011. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_ecrush View Post
    My MM Stingray 5 String #E27922
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 18th, 2002. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by EDUBASS View Post
    I would like information on this issue of the series: E91094
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 4th, 2013. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by AAcevedo323 View Post
    Waddup!

My Ernie Ball Music Man serial number is L04336.

It's actually a Silhouette Special guitar, but this is the only forum I can find that might help me figure out when it was made. Thank you so much for your help!!
    This left handed Silhouette Special HSS was completed on February 22nd, 2007. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Figue2B View Post
    Hi. Greatings from Corsica.
    I Bought a Bongo 6 HS with serial number F43188.
    Can you tell me the year please ?
    Thank you !
    This Bongo 6 HS was completed on February 24th, 2014. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by tpoolan View Post
    Hi,

My recently acquired natural Stingray has a serial number of E69021. Could you please tell me when it was made and anything else of interest?

Many thanks,

Tim
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 29th, 2008. The color is Trans gold with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by wfavero View Post
    Stingray5
    E91821

Thank you
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on July 23rd, 2013. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the unlined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    Hi... Can you tell me a little bit about my bass. I have had it a few years now.
    Serial number 38717
    Ernie Ball Sting Ray
    Made in San Luis Obispo California
    Not sure the colour blue? she has a maple neck and the back is birds eye wood, I think that is what it is called.
    Thank you
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 11th, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSlap View Post
    Stingray serial number: E91275
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 30th, 2013. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezz View Post
    Hey guys!

I recently acquired my first Musicman Stingray5 with the serial numer: E87031
    Do you have any information stored about this one?
    Much appreciated
    //Casper
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on August 16th, 2012. The color is Ivory White with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by spkbri View Post
    Hi, I would like to know about a 4string Musicman Sterling with S/N A01643
    Thank You
    This StingRay 20th Anniversary was completed on August 30th, 1996. The color is Natural with the Trans Red back & Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Iainfreeman View Post
    Hi can I get info on 4 string ernie ball sterling. F04463
    This Sterling was completed on June 20th, 2001. The color is Black Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Hi,

My StingRay with serial # 37408. When was it completed? Any additional information?

User Info Menu

Hi,

I'd like to know where and when was the stingray produced with serial e87115?

Thank you

User Info Menu

Thanks Joel. Appreciate the information and time you spent getting it and replying.

Iain

User Info Menu

Heey! I would like to get information about a Music Man Stingray I'm about to buy. The serial number is E66049. All the information you can provide me would be very welcome. I also want to know where have been sold if its possible. Thank you very much!! You rock!!

User Info Menu

Hi, I have a 2007 Limited Edition Stingray 4 string. It's a single humbucker, without the selector switch, Blue Burst with a rosewood board. Serial # E42549. You had previously dated it at December 6th, 2007. Since it was a limited edition, can you tell me what the body wood is and how many were made with this configuration? It's the only 2007 LE I've seen without the knife selector switch. Thanks !

User Info Menu

Can you tell me details about E99822?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi, I just bought E71126 (a Stingray) from eBay - I'd appreciate it if you could give me a bit of info on it.

Thanks!