Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by YTK View Post
    Proud new owner of a used Stingray.

4-string
    Vintage Sunburst I believe
    Maple neck

#E44621
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 14th, 2005. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Skid View Post
    I have a Stingray 5, serial number 54164. Can I get some info on DOB, color, type of wood, etc.... thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 3rd, 1994. The color is Black with the Maple neck. In the 90s, we used a mix of Ash, Alder & Poplar. Unfortunately the serial number database does not give info on the body wood of each specific instrument, but the black StingRay 5s were most commonly Poplar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdog View Post
    Hi there, trying to find DOB and any other info possible on my bass.

Serial number is 42301

Thanks.
    M
    This Sterling was completed on August 24th, 1994. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Louder56 View Post
    Hello i would like some info on my music man serial number f27119. Thank you.
    This JP7 was completed on March 8th, 2010. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock.

User Info Menu

Hello I would like some info on my Ernie Ball Music Man SUB 5 bass. The serial number is X05863. Thanks!

User Info Menu

i got my first musicman bongo hh 4 string bass today, its absolutely beautiful , serial F18289 any idea when it was made?

User Info Menu

Hello I recently bought a 5 string sterling.The Headstock only says Sterling by Music man. The serial number is SR18735. Could you give me some info on this bass, please?
    Last edited by NazAxe; 11-04-2018 at 05:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I’m brand new here. Just yesterday I bought a 1990 Stingray 5, with the serial number 51507. Just wanting to confirm & find out any more interesting Info on it...
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EngineEar View Post
    Hello I would like some info on my Ernie Ball Music Man SUB 5 bass. The serial number is X05863. Thanks!
    This SUB 5 2EQ Active was completed on January 15th, 2004. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by sefardito View Post
    i got my first musicman bongo hh 4 string bass today, its absolutely beautiful , serial F18289 any idea when it was made?
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on May 4th, 2007. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by NazAxe View Post
    Hello I recently bought a 5 string sterling.The Headstock only says Sterling by Music man. The serial number is SR18735. Could you give me some info on this bass, please?
    Unfortunately we do not have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. You can inquire with them at service@sterlingbymusicman.com, but I am not sure if they keep production records.

User Info Menu

I would love to get an information about my stingray the serial number is E04752 thanks

User Info Menu

I just bought a Music Man Sterling SN F12890. When’s her birthday? What kind of wood is she made out of? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Hello,

I would like to know the birthdate of “Betsy” my Stingray 5 . Her number is : L 58235

Thanks in advance and greetings from Holland.
    Last edited by Carvinplayer; 11-06-2018 at 01:10 AM.

User Info Menu

Hi,

I wondered if you could date my Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray Bass? Any other info would also be appreciated.

The serial number is: 36363 and other than a 2 stop de-tuner and a few bumps, is in original condition.

I bought it new in the UK in 1992 or 1993. I sold everything I had (other than my amp) to buy it. It is the best guitar I have ever played.

Many thanks,

Alun
    Last edited by BetterRed; 11-06-2018 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to say it is a Stingray!

User Info Menu

Hello,

Would you be able to give more information on the ERB Musicman Axis Super Sport with serial 'G23152'?
    Thank you!

Cheers,
    John

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbassman View Post
    I would love to get an information about my stingray the serial number is E04752 thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 21st, 1998. The color is Teal with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by comobass View Post
    I just bought a Music Man Sterling SN F12890. When’s her birthday? What kind of wood is she made out of? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Sterling was completed on January 28th, 2005. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Ash and the neck is Maple.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvinplayer View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know the birthdate of “Betsy” my Stingray 5 . Her number is : L 58235

Thanks in advance and greetings from Holland.
    This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on October 18th, 1996. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
    Hi,

I wondered if you could date my Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray Bass? Any other info would also be appreciated.

The serial number is: 36363 and other than a 2 stop de-tuner and a few bumps, is in original condition.

I bought it new in the UK in 1992 or 1993. I sold everything I had (other than my amp) to buy it. It is the best guitar I have ever played.

Many thanks,

Alun
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on December 17th, 1992. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pallas10 View Post
    Hello,

Would you be able to give more information on the ERB Musicman Axis Super Sport with serial 'G23152'?
    Thank you!

Cheers,
    John
    This Axis Super Sport HH with piezo was completed on June 15th, 2004. The color is Quilt Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by colinjhw View Post
    Hi,
    I’m brand new here. Just yesterday I bought a 1990 Stingray 5, with the serial number 51507. Just wanting to confirm & find out any more interesting Info on it...
    Thanks!
    I think I got overlooked... Anything?

User Info Menu

Hey!

I bought my first Stingray 5 ! :-)
    E19629