Not electric until you plug it in
Page 942 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 442842892932940941942943944952992 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ToneDeaf View Post
    Any information on S/N B051239 would be appreciated- Thanks.
    This StingRay Classic was completed on May 17th, 2010. The color is Black with the birdseye Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by five7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by five7 View Post
    stingray E72144 Is this a slo? Picked it up today. Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 17th, 2009. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. This does not have the SLO Special neck according to the serial number database.

Sure feels like a sterling neck, strange! neck measures 1 1/2 inches across at the nut or 38mm
    That is definitely the Sterling/SLO Special neck profile. This was right around the time we first started offering the SLO Special option so it wasn't differentiated in our database.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseIt View Post
    My stingray (second owner) has the serial number L03574. Can you tell me anything about it?
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 3rd, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by cayo View Post
    Please, tell me about a Bongo 4 HS Serial number F09464. Thanks guys!
    This Bongo 4 HS was completed on February 11th, 2004. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Hi

My 5 string StingRay has the serial number: E14602. What year was it born?

User Info Menu

Hi if just purchased a stingray bass the serial number is 45514 could you give me some info about it please?

User Info Menu

Serial number help

Can you please help me get a little info on my Stingray? The serial number is #25932.....Thanks. I bought it a long time ago at Manny's Music.

User Info Menu

I bought EBMM JPXI7 Mystic Dream. Serial number is F29622. Please tell me the details.

User Info Menu

Hi, could you help with the details of G66413? Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by preszytniak View Post
    Hi

My 5 string StingRay has the serial number: E14602. What year was it born?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 1st, 2000. The color is Trans Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    Hi if just purchased a stingray bass the serial number is 45514 could you give me some info about it please?
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 11th, 1995. The color is Natural with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientegypt View Post
    I bought EBMM JPXI7 Mystic Dream. Serial number is F29622. Please tell me the details.
    This JPXI 7 was completed on October 7th, 2014. The color is Mystic Dream with the Ebony fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleece3 View Post
    Can you please help me get a little info on my Stingray? The serial number is #25932.....Thanks. I bought it a long time ago at Manny's Music.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 29th, 1987. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntRice View Post
    Hi, could you help with the details of G66413? Thanks in advance!
    This JP6 was completed on October 4th, 2012. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard, JP inlays & matching headstock.

User Info Menu

Hi.... Im a newbie here so sorry in advance if I posted incorrectly. Anyways.... I'd like to have some info on my MM Stingray. The serial number is on the bridge and its 43912

Its like a trans red colour but you can actually see the wood grain underneath.
    Last edited by Joe Provolone; 11-14-2018 at 12:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Hello, I rechecked and B092522 is the correct serial number of my new Sterling Stingray which was purchased from Guitar Center on November 11, 2018.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drpr View Post
    Hello, I rechecked and B092522 is the correct serial number of my new Sterling Stingray which was purchased from Guitar Center on November 11, 2018.
    That sounds like a "Sterling By Music Man" instrument. If so, serial data is not kept on them by Ernie Ball Music Man.

Try Here:

Brian Martin
    Former VP, Praxis Musical, 2012 - Jan 2018
    Product Guru All Things SBMM
    Brian.Xavier.Martin@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Provolone View Post
    Hi.... Im a newbie here so sorry in advance if I posted incorrectly. Anyways.... I'd like to have some info on my MM Stingray. The serial number is on the bridge and its 43912

Its like a trans red colour but you can actually see the wood grain underneath.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 21st, 1994. It's coming up in the database as teal with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by drpr View Post
    Yea as Rod mentioned, we don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments unfortunately.

User Info Menu

Hello! Just picked up a nice used Stingray.

The back of the neck plate shows Serial # E45484

If you could tell me the when & where it was made and the original color scheme that would be great!

User Info Menu

I have a Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray EX...this is the Kanda Shokai US parts assembled in Japan bass that was for the Japanese market.
    The serial # is E32235...what is the DOB?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thabdogg View Post
    Hello! Just picked up a nice used Stingray.

The back of the neck plate shows Serial # E45484

If you could tell me the when & where it was made and the original color scheme that would be great!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 25th, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by metro-4U View Post
    I have a Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray EX...this is the Kanda Shokai US parts assembled in Japan bass that was for the Japanese market.
    The serial # is E32235...what is the DOB?
    I don't believe this is a StingRay EX as it comes up in our database. The StingRay EX models were never inputed into our database so we don't have records. E32235 comes up as a StingRay 3EQ completed on July 11th, 2002. The color is Autumn Red Burst with the Maple neck & matching headstock. It was originally shipped to Guitar Center from our factory.

User Info Menu

Can you tell me what year , Stingray 5 Bass S/N E46614