BFR June
Page 943 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 443843893933941942943944945953993 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Can you tell me what date serial number E24264 was made please? It’s a black stingray. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hello,
    Can you please share the birth date (and other details if possible) of my recently bought (2nd hand) SR with S/N E06380? Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hey, I have an EB Stingray, serial # 30175. What's it's born on date?
    Thanks!
    Andy

User Info Menu

Howdy.
    I'm trying to figure out the date on a Sterling 4HH bass, blue to black burst, matching headstock, rosewood (?) neck, #F19192. Thanks!

User Info Menu

I have a black USA made Sterling 4H, rosewood fingerboard, bridge with mute pads, serial number 42286. Any idea on D.o.B.?

User Info Menu

Hello,
    my serial number is E51760.
    Can you give me some information about?

Thank you very much
    David

User Info Menu

Hello,

I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass with the serial number G73931. Also, on the back of my headstock it reads, "California Heritage Since 1974." I've seen other Cutlasses that say "Made in San Luis Obispo, California, USA." Just wanted to know if that was a change particular to my year of guitar or not. Thanks for the information...

User Info Menu

Hi, I recently bought a white Silhouette with Floyd Rose.
    Serial number is 96398.
    Can you give me some information about this guitar, especially date of manufacturing, pickups and woods?
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

What year? Please Thank You

Tobacco Sunburst, black PG; B002791
    Shaun Kelley
    Boom Chicken Rekkerds
    Jalan Crossland Band

User Info Menu

my stingray

Hi, can you tell me the "date of birth" (DOB) for my Stingray?
    My serial number is:
    E10166

Thank you!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffcole View Post
    Can you tell me what year , Stingray 5 Bass S/N E46614
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 23rd, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcb View Post
    Can you tell me what date serial number E24264 was made please? It’s a black stingray. Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 7th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by slaubaer View Post
    Hello,
    Can you please share the birth date (and other details if possible) of my recently bought (2nd hand) SR with S/N E06380? Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 10th, 1998. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by losperdidos View Post
    Hey, I have an EB Stingray, serial # 30175. What's it's born on date?
    Thanks!
    Andy
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 23rd, 1992. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fretfree View Post
    Howdy.
    I'm trying to figure out the date on a Sterling 4HH bass, blue to black burst, matching headstock, rosewood (?) neck, #F19192. Thanks!
    This Sterling HH was completed on August 21st, 2007. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMellie View Post
    I have a black USA made Sterling 4H, rosewood fingerboard, bridge with mute pads, serial number 42286. Any idea on D.o.B.?
    This Sterling was completed on August 24th, 1994. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by grafvonara View Post
    Hello,
    my serial number is E51760.
    Can you give me some information about?

Thank you very much
    David
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 19th, 2006. The color is White with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Leamac View Post
    Hi, I recently bought a white Silhouette with Floyd Rose.
    Serial number is 96398.
    Can you give me some information about this guitar, especially date of manufacturing, pickups and woods?
    Thanks!
    This Silhouette HSH was completed on January 20th, 1995. The color is White with the Maple neck. The body wood is Alder. The humbuckers are Schaller model 220/220B. The single coil is a Schaller model 243.

Quote Originally Posted by rsantos11 View Post
    Hello,

I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass with the serial number G73931. Also, on the back of my headstock it reads, "California Heritage Since 1974." I've seen other Cutlasses that say "Made in San Luis Obispo, California, USA." Just wanted to know if that was a change particular to my year of guitar or not. Thanks for the information...
    I answered in the guitar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FundoProBasso View Post
    Tobacco Sunburst, black PG; B002791
    This one appears to be a pre or early Ernie Ball instrument. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s so we don't have the production records of the pre or early Ernie Ball instruments unfortunately. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or on the neck heel. There is also a good reference website to compare to similar serials, - Serials Pre-EB Sting Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Gabebass View Post
    Hi, can you tell me the "date of birth" (DOB) for my Stingray?
    My serial number is:
    E10166

Thank you!
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on October 28th, 1999. The color is Trans Green with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Hello! Please, can you tell me some info about my stingray: E43589 like DOB, wood, pickups and maybe electronic, cause I even don't know how to use it.. thank you!

User Info Menu

E19100

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing it's birthday e19100

User Info Menu

Could you please help me date my Sterling HH Bass, Serial # F40571

Thank you!