Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass
Page 948 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 448848898938946947948949950958998 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hello, I wanna know about my Stingray (SLO Special) bass like DOB and some informations.
    And the serial number is "E86695".
    Just Known infos with my eyes are the maple fretboard, 1 hum pickup, and black cherry burst color(maybe) head matched.

Best regards,

User Info Menu

Hey, need information about "08742".
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello....can you please let me know the age of my Stingray - the Serial number is 38823 - its on the Bridge on the front of the Bass and not on the plate at the back of the bass. Many thanks and Im hoping Ive posted this in the right place as its my first time posting : )

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony3GD View Post
    I'll add the picture but this is what I could read. It's a lefty Stingray 4
    Attachment 34544
    You were correct on the serial number and the neck plate looks authentic. It's interesting that it's not coming up in the database. Send photos of the entire bass and headstock to musicman_customerservice@erneiball.com.

Quote Originally Posted by mdstingray View Post
    Another new Stingray from me (I lost count..)

B053110

thanks!
    Michel
    This StingRay Classic was completed on May 6th, 2011. The color is Classic Candy with the birdseye Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
    DOB for stingray 4H #E90274? Any additional information a plus.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 28th, 2013. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Blough View Post
    Looking for a DOB for a Sterling SN. 47123
    This Sterling was completed on November 17th, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bza05 View Post
    Hi! Would love to know what year and details are linked to my musicman 5-string bass. E22898. Cheers
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 31st, 2001. The color is Las Vegas Gold with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by neverett View Post
    Hey.. I have what i recall being a 1997 EBMM Stingray. number is D07722. Can you please confirm? Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 22nd, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoga View Post
    Greetings and thanks in advance for this service!
    Request DOB and, if possible, body wood of E89795.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 7th, 2013. The color is Black with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by garfitz View Post
    Hi there. Serial number is L04395. Could you tell me wood, electronics, date of birth etc? Thank you!
    This left handed Luke was completed on September 11th, 2008. The color is Luke Blue with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man Luke electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Crang View Post
    Hi there,
    Could you please tell me the date of birth for this ernieball stingray green emerauld serial 43436
    Thanks

Best regards

Crang
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 9th, 1994. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by sthoune View Post
    Hi,
    Just bought my first StingRay a few days ago with the serial number E88402.
    Could you please tell me the DOB and anything else ?

Many thanks,

Sthoune
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 6th, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by kredness View Post
    Hello, I wanna know about my Stingray (SLO Special) bass like DOB and some informations.
    And the serial number is "E86695".
    Just Known infos with my eyes are the maple fretboard, 1 hum pickup, and black cherry burst color(maybe) head matched.

Best regards,
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 26th, 2012. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the SLO Special Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    Hey, need information about "08742".
    Thanks!
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007 View Post
    Hello....can you please let me know the age of my Stingray - the Serial number is 38823 - its on the Bridge on the front of the Bass and not on the plate at the back of the bass. Many thanks and Im hoping Ive posted this in the right place as its my first time posting : )
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 5th, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    You were correct on the serial number and the neck plate looks authentic. It's interesting that it's not coming up in the database. Send photos of the entire bass and headstock to musicman_customerservice@erneiball.com.

This StingRay Classic was completed on May 6th, 2011. The color is Classic Candy with the birdseye Maple neck.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 28th, 2013. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

This Sterling was completed on November 17th, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

This StingRay 5 was completed on May 31st, 2001. The color is Las Vegas Gold with the Maple neck.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 22nd, 1997. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 7th, 2013. The color is Black with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash.

This left handed Luke was completed on September 11th, 2008. The color is Luke Blue with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man Luke electronics.

This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 9th, 1994. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 6th, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 26th, 2012. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the SLO Special Maple neck & matching headstock.

This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 5th, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.
    Thanks, already have. Hopefully i ll hear back soon. Any idea on how long they take to answer?

User Info Menu

@Joel

Many thanks!
    Stingray - Sabre - Reflex - Bongo

User Info Menu

Hello,

I'd love some info on my Stingray - E69582

Thanks,

Ian

User Info Menu

Hello, Iím looking for information on my Luke serial number G08657

Thank you

User Info Menu

Good day,
    I was wondering if I could get information on my Stingray Special F81789 ?

Thank you,
    Tom

User Info Menu

G69414 JP6 thankyou

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I would like to have some clarification about this Stingray: The serial number is # E23712
    Thank you
    Jenlain

User Info Menu

hello, few years ago i bought my first stingray in japan. could you please tell me the date of birth and some info(ex. body wood) about this one.
    the serial number is 26078.
    thank you

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony3GD View Post
    Thanks, already have. Hopefully i ll hear back soon. Any idea on how long they take to answer?
    Thanks for sending the photos. We checked it out yesterday and are actively responding to your e-mails. The serial number is not recorded in our database, but the bass does look authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylophone Fish View Post
    Hello,

I'd love some info on my Stingray - E69582

Thanks,

Ian
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 7th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Hello, I’m looking for information on my Luke serial number G08657

Thank you
    This Luke was completed on December 3rd, 1999. The color is Luke Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by tom? View Post
    Good day,
    I was wondering if I could get information on my Stingray Special F81789 ?

Thank you,
    Tom
    This StingRay Special was completed on July 13th, 2018. Te color is Aqua Sparkle with the Ebony fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by f1fan1982 View Post
    G69414 JP6 thankyou
    This JP6 was completed on January 13th, 2014. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & JP inlays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenlain View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to have some clarification about this Stingray: The serial number is # E23712
    Thank you
    Jenlain
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on June 15th, 2001. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by issei620 View Post
    hello, few years ago i bought my first stingray in japan. could you please tell me the date of birth and some info(ex. body wood) about this one.
    the serial number is 26078.
    thank you
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 20th, 1988. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard. Prior to the year 2000, the StingRay body wood may have been Ash, Alder or Poplar. The serial number database doesn't have the body wood info for each specific instrument, but the black finishes were most commonly Poplar.

User Info Menu

Joel : This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 5th, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hi Joel, Ive attached 2 photos - one of the neck of the Bass and one of the back plate of the Bass - is this the correct/original neck on this Bass? The colour of the neck changes at the top just before the headstock - is this correct or is this a replacement neck? Also, are these back plates on the Bass correct/original? Many thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Serial  Number Database-38823-neck-jpg   Music Man Serial  Number Database-38823-body-jpg  

User Info Menu

Hello everyone, just curious to find our as much as i can about my Ernie ball musicman stingray 4 HH neck through in pacific blue burst! Serial number S00225. Thanks!