User Info Menu

Hey can i get info on a lefty stingray 4 serial number 00523? Thanks

User Info Menu

Hi my number is... E23864.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Serial number 30235. Any info would be helpful

User Info Menu

Hi guys Iím wondering if you can give me the date of birth (DOB) of my Ďblack Ernie Ball music man (sting ray) with maple neck???

Serial number is E87238

Cheers

User Info Menu

Hello guys! Any help with serial B053196? Thanks in advance for the info!

User Info Menu

Hi there!
    Gratefully request DOB of Stingray E45662.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007 View Post
    Hello....can you please let me know the age of my Stingray - the Serial number is 38823 - its on the Bridge on the front of the Bass and not on the plate at the back of the bass. Many thanks and Im hoping Ive posted this in the right place as its my first time posting : )

Joel : This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 5th, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hi Joel, Ive attached 2 photos - one of the neck of the Bass and one of the back plate of the Bass - is this the correct/original neck on this Bass? The colour of the neck changes at the top just before the headstock - is this correct or is this a replacement neck? Also, are these back plates on the Bass correct/original? Many thanks for your help.
    The back of the neck looks authentic. I cannot see in the photos if it has a rosewood fretboard so I am not sure if that is the original neck. The neck plate is original.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef9909 View Post
    Hello everyone, just curious to find our as much as i can about my Ernie ball musicman stingray 4 HH neck through in pacific blue burst! Serial number S00225. Thanks!
    This StingRay Neck Through HH was completed on September 2nd, 2015. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony3GD View Post
    Hey can i get info on a lefty stingray 4 serial number 00523? Thanks
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Dphc13 View Post
    Hi my number is... E23864.
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 20th, 2001. The color is Burnt Apple with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamrelevant86 View Post
    Serial number 30235. Any info would be helpful
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 28th, 1990. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jteezy1 View Post
    Hi guys I’m wondering if you can give me the date of birth (DOB) of my ‘black Ernie Ball music man (sting ray) with maple neck???

Serial number is E87238

Cheers
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 3rd, 2012. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootee View Post
    Hello guys! Any help with serial B053196? Thanks in advance for the info!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on May 10th, 2011. The color is Classic Natural with the flame Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoga View Post
    Hi there!
    Gratefully request DOB of Stingray E45662.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 10th, 2005. The color is White with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Hi, I missed so much my bongo5 I had to buy a bongo 6 ! fantastic instrument indeed !
    Its serial is F43188

Can I have its DOB ? thanks a lot

G

User Info Menu

Hello....can you please let me know the age of my Stingray - the Serial number is 38823 - its on the Bridge on the front of the Bass and not on the plate at the back of the bass. Many thanks and Im hoping Ive posted this in the right place as its my first time posting : )

Joel : This StingRay 2EQ was completed on November 5th, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hi Joel, Ive attached 2 photos - one of the neck of the Bass and one of the back plate of the Bass - is this the correct/original neck on this Bass? The colour of the neck changes at the top just before the headstock - is this correct or is this a replacement neck? Also, are these back plates on the Bass correct/original? Many thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Serial  Number Database-38823-body-jpg   Music Man Serial  Number Database-38823-neck-jpg  

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musinez View Post
    Hi, I missed so much my bongo5 I had to buy a bongo 6 ! fantastic instrument indeed !
    Its serial is F43188

Can I have its DOB ? thanks a lot

G
    This Bongo 6 HS was completed on February 24th, 2014. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Hello! DOB for this serial B02550 please. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hi knowledge one's... when did my bass D06822 was born?

User Info Menu

Hello
    Looking for the DOB for my
    Musicman Sterling 4H
    F01244
    Natural Ash, Maple Board
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray007 View Post

Looks 100% legit for that era. Headstock front/back is matte clear painted, neck is oil/wax finished.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shootee View Post
    Hello! DOB for this serial B02550 please. Thank you!
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by skornflakes View Post
    Hi knowledge one's... when did my bass D06822 was born?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 11th, 1997. The color is Teal with the unlined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LimaGuy View Post
    Hello
    Looking for the DOB for my
    Musicman Sterling 4H
    F01244
    Natural Ash, Maple Board
    Thank you