Ultra Burly
Page 957 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 457857907947955956957958959967 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

I have a MM Sterling bass with serie nr F07059.
    Can enyone tell me the date the was made ?

Mvh Clarke 54

User Info Menu

ve a MM Sterling bass with serie nr F07059.

Mvh Clarke 54

User Info Menu

My preowned Bongo arrived today it has a serial number F13211. When was it built? And is it typical that the body is buffed shiny but the neck is matte?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sakari View Post
    My preowned Bongo arrived today it has a serial number F13211. When was it built? And is it typical that the body is buffed shiny but the neck is matte?
    As you can see I am very unfamiliar with Bongos. This is my first one and I have always wanted one!

It says in the specs that the neck finish is "satin opaque" so I guess all Bongos are finished the same. Other than the stealth versions, which are totally matte and the roasted or natural necks that are only laquered...
    Last edited by Sakari; 12-31-2018 at 03:36 AM.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jmsmcfrlnd View Post
    Hello and thank you AJ et al....

I would like to know if you can tell me where my bass was shipped to after manufacture?

The Serial Number: 35282

Born on September 4th, 1992

Thanks for any info.
    -james
    This StingRay 3EQ was originally shipped to Manny's Music.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauh View Post
    Hello customer service,

lovely job you provide us, thanks for the effort. Can you please verify the details and production date of the MusicMan Stingray serial B03423?

Best,

Edit: greetings.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 8th, 1996. The color is Natural Velvet with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Paw1 View Post
    Hi, I wonder if you could help identify my Stingray's production date and model. It's a 4 string serial # 42311
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 12th, 1994. The color is Natural Velvet with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by churchofpain View Post
    Picked up a used Stingray yesterday, was told it was 1999. SN: E08500
    This StingRay 5 was completed on May 5th, 1999. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Geri O View Post
    Hi, guys, so much appreciate this service you provide for buyers. I hope I can repay the favor by actually buying a new Stingray some day. In the meantime, I've found another wonderful used Stingray 5 3-band preamp in Natural with maple neck. The thing is in showroom condition.

The serial number is E85824

Thank you!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 10th, 2011. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by robmclrn View Post
    Hi, looking for date of production on a Stingray 4, serial # E12693
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 10th, 2006. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevan View Post
    Hello good people. Just added a new (used) stingray to my collection, serial number: E74967. Would love to know how old it is, it’s in mint condition and has the compensated nut, so I guess it’s not that old. Thanks.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on May 11th, 2010. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke54 View Post
    I have a MM Sterling bass with serie nr F07059.

Mvh Clarke 54
    This Sterling was completed on April 1st, 2003. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakari View Post
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on April 7th, 2005. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard. You are correct, all of the Bongo models have the gloss body (with the exception of stealth models) and the matte finish for the back of the neck (with the exception of some BFR, PDN, limited runs).

User Info Menu

Hi Music man,

i'm currently seeking for a used bass, and many sellers just don't know the date of their instrument...The first i would ask for is a Sterling with F18817 serial.
    Thanks for your help,
    vincent

User Info Menu

Hi folks:

I have a black/rosewood HH Stingray serial number E76275. I'd appreciate knowing when this bass was made. [Lovely instrument, BTW!]

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Thank you! This is a superb service!

User Info Menu

Hi! I have MM Stingray maybe made in Japan. Could you tell some info about bass E16935 please?

User Info Menu

Hi again,
    another opportunity with a HS model with E67311 (not sure, photo not well focused...).
    Thanks for any help,
    vincent

User Info Menu

Hi
    I have a musicman piezo. My serial number is E60888. Could you please help me find date of birth. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Serial #

Im not sure what year this bass was made or orginal color?

User Info Menu

Sterling HS Bass

Buying but not sure of serial (seeing a picture)

Serial # F15481 or
    Serial # F16481 or
    Serial # F18481

User Info Menu

Could you tell me the birthday of my Stingray 5 please ?? Her serial is : L 03208.

Thanks and best regards from Holland,

Erwin

User Info Menu

can you also tell me what body wood too?