User Info Menu

Looking for the DOB for Serial #46168

Thank you.

User Info Menu

Axis G38275

User Info Menu

Bongo bass F12996

User Info Menu

I would like to know when my MM Sterling bass F05959 are made? What body wood? What is the name of the red color? Thank you in advance!

User Info Menu

Bongo Bass

Hi
    Please, I want to know the year of my bongo bass
    F11025

Thanks

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by quinton63 View Post
    Hi Music man,

i'm currently seeking for a used bass, and many sellers just don't know the date of their instrument...The first i would ask for is a Sterling with F18817 serial.
    Thanks for your help,
    vincent
    This Sterling was completed on November 8th, 2007. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlee View Post
    Hi folks:

I have a black/rosewood HH Stingray serial number E76275. I'd appreciate knowing when this bass was made. [Lovely instrument, BTW!]

Thanks!
    This StingRay HH was completed on July 23rd, 2010. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSkogen View Post
    Hi! I have MM Stingray maybe made in Japan. Could you tell some info about bass E16935 please?
    This one is not coming up in the database. It may be a StingRay EX. Those are authentic Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay basses, but we sent all of the parts to our distributor in Japan to do the final setup on so they were never logged into our database.

Quote Originally Posted by quinton63 View Post
    Hi again,
    another opportunity with a HS model with E67311 (not sure, photo not well focused...).
    Thanks for any help,
    vincent
    This StingRay HS was completed on August 26th, 2008. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishka1 View Post
    Hi
    I have a musicman piezo. My serial number is E60888. Could you please help me find date of birth. Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on July 23rd, 2007. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DoublebassTim View Post
    Im not sure what year this bass was made or orginal color?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 11th, 1989. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Murilo Schiavo View Post
    Sterling HS Bass

Buying but not sure of serial (seeing a picture)

Serial # F15481 or
    Serial # F16481 or
    Serial # F18481
    Serial # F15481 -This Sterling HS was completed on August 2nd, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Serial # F16481 - Not coming up in the database.

Serial # F18481 - This Sterling HS was completed on June 6th, 2007. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Carvinplayer View Post
    Could you tell me the birthday of my Stingray 5 please ?? Her serial is : L 03208.

Thanks and best regards from Holland,

Erwin
    This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on May 4th, 2009. The color is Trans Teal with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by DoublebassTim View Post
    can you also tell me what body wood too?
    Prior to the year 2000, we used a mix of Alder, Ash & Poplar for the StingRay body wood. Trans Red was most commonly Alder, but the serial number database does not specify the body wood information to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthecat View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to verify if this guitar is a real Steve Morse model. is the serial #88211 (impressed/stamped into the back of the headstock) valid for an early Steve Morse model? if so, when was it made?

Thank you for your help,

Peter
    88211 is coming up as a Trans Blue Axis from August 9th, 1996, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Pjbass21 View Post
    Hello. Any information on a Music Man Stingray 4 string with serial # E35866 would be appreciated. Thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 11th, 2003. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Hernandes View Post
    Hello, I wanted to receive the information of a Music Man Stingray 4, year of manufacture and color of serial E21279, thank you.
    This StingRay 3Q was completed on February 16th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by RomainMuti View Post
    Hello, I would like to know the "date of birth" of my bass bought used (in France Europe) :
    Music Man Bongo 5 HH metallic blue
    The serial number is : F27233

Another question, why this bass does not have an incrustation on the fretboard ?
    Is it a fake bass, a copy ?

Thank you
    Attachment 34670
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on February 16th, 2010. The color is Ice Blue with the lined fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassbehaviour View Post
    Hi,
    Trying to find the date of my new secondhand stingray 5
    Serial number seems to be on the bridge: 51040
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 1st, 1990. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by EricHarald View Post
    Hello,
    I've just became the owner of an early Stingray 5 with serial no 51979. I would appreciate any information about it. Thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 13th, 1991. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Evgeny View Post
    Hello! The serial number of my bass MM SUB X15409. Tell me what year it is?
    This SUB 5 2EQ was completed on August 23rd, 2006. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydron View Post
    Hi I'm looking for info on a bongo stealth # F22132

When did MM started to use ebony for the fretboard of the stealth?

Thanks
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on January 20th, 2009. The color is Stealth Black with the Rosewood fretboard. Stealth models began production with the Ebony fretboards in July of 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by gblarn View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to find out when my Sterling was made, its serial number is F42947.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Neil.
    This Sterling was completed on October 24th, 2013. The color is Candy Red with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by guilhermearaldi View Post
    Hello guys,
    I am holding a 4 strings bass with the SN: E48945
    Can you please give me some information?
    Cheers!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 31st, 2005. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy P View Post
    Can you tell me the details on E71822?
    This StingRay HS was completed on June 2nd, 2009. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by spo_man View Post
    F80834 info please. Thanks
    This StingRay Special HH was completed on June 22nd, 2018. The color is Black with the roasted Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex White View Post
    Could you tell me date of birth of my Ernie Ball MusicMan Stingray 5 Classic B055995?
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on March 1st, 2011. The color is Classic Natural with the Flame Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Go-n View Post
    Hello, could you tell me what is the DOB of my stingray 4, serial #34526, please ?
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on March 31st, 1992. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBuns View Post
    Looking for the DOB for Serial #46168

Thank you.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on September 19th, 1995. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Braf View Post
    Axis G38275
    This Axis was completed on December 7th, 2007. The color is Trans Gold with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaggarder View Post
    Bongo bass F12996
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on July 18th, 2005. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by OtisC View Post
    I would like to know when my MM Sterling bass F05959 are made? What body wood? What is the name of the red color? Thank you in advance!
    This Sterling was completed on June 12th, 2002. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash.

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lalobass View Post
    Hi
    Please, I want to know the year of my bongo bass
    F11025

Thanks
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on May 27th, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & black painted headstock.

User Info Menu

Hi I would like to know the date of birth of my Stingray 4 #E90821, the colour name (some sparkle green) and the woods used thanks in advance !
    Last edited by Vladdh; 01-07-2019 at 12:14 PM. Reason: More info needed

User Info Menu

Hi there,
    Can you give me dob and any other info you may have on the following:
    E38140
    E41313
    F08417

Thanks so much

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on May 27th, 2004. The color is Radiance Red with the Rosewood fretboard & black painted headstock.
    Thank You so much!

User Info Menu

Stingray, 4 strings, #44423, proudly played in Italy. DOB?
    Thank you
    Last edited by Lele; 01-07-2019 at 07:15 PM.

User Info Menu

I would like to know what the D.O.B. and any other info available for my 4 string Ernie Ball-Music Man Sub Bass, made in San Luis Obispo, California, USA, serial number X 09183, I purchased new in 2006. Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by AEL; 01-07-2019 at 09:09 PM.

User Info Menu

Hello. Need the DOB for an Ernie Ball Music Man bass. Serial number E77917.

Many thanks

User Info Menu

Hi and thank you so much for the info about my SR5 with serial # 51979. I wonder if its possible to get information about where it was originally shipped to as well? Besides, the color is actually burgundy red (not trans red) and I'm pretty sure it's original, but the database may not be so precise?
    Thanks again

User Info Menu

hello
    i would like to know the DOB for guitar silhouette special G70643 please.
    Thanks