EBMM Stingray bass blue
Page 960 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 460860910950958959960961962970 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Would to know when my Bongo was from: F09633

User Info Menu

Please, can you give me dob and all other informationen for the following serial no.:
    F14157

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vladdh View Post
    Hi I would like to know the date of birth of my Stingray 4 #E90821, the colour name (some sparkle green) and the woods used thanks in advance !
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 16th, 2013. The color is Emerald Green Sparkle with the Maple neck. The body wood is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by garfitz View Post
    Hi there,
    Can you give me dob and any other info you may have on the following:
    E38140
    E41313
    F08417

Thanks so much
    E38140 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 6th, 2005. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

E41313 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 30th, 2004. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck.

F08417 - This Bongo 4 H with piezo was completed on November 25th, 2003. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lele View Post
    Stingray, 4 strings, #44423, proudly played in Italy. DOB?
    Thank you
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 16th, 1995. The color is Teal with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by AEL View Post
    I would like to know what the D.O.B. and any other info available for my 4 string Ernie Ball-Music Man Sub Bass, made in San Luis Obispo, California, USA, serial number X 09183, I purchased new in 2006. Thank you for your time!
    This SUB 2EQ Active was completed on May 25th, 2005. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Hello. Need the DOB for an Ernie Ball Music Man bass. Serial number E77917.

Many thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 10th, 2011. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by EricHarald View Post
    Hi and thank you so much for the info about my SR5 with serial # 51979. I wonder if its possible to get information about where it was originally shipped to as well? Besides, the color is actually burgundy red (not trans red) and I'm pretty sure it's original, but the database may not be so precise?
    Thanks again
    It was originally shipped to our distributor in Sweden. It may be possible that the database is incorrect or it may be possible that it was refinished.

Quote Originally Posted by lrg View Post
    hello
    i would like to know the DOB for guitar silhouette special G70643 please.
    Thanks
    This Silhouette Special was completed on May 16th, 2014. The color is White Pearl with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by vittusossi View Post
    Would to know when my Bongo was from: F09633
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on May 5th, 2004. The color is Lava Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by 4StrGll View Post
    Please, can you give me dob and all other informationen for the following serial no.:
    F14157
    This Sterling HH was completed on February 21st, 2006. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 16th, 1995. The color is Teal with the Maple neck.
    Thanks a lot!

User Info Menu

Hi there, I'm interested in a used Stingray Bass for sale, the serial number is E87162, could you please give me the info about the model type, DOB, wood and pickup type please? Thanks a lot in advance.

User Info Menu

Please, can you check: E62244 and give me model,woods,year and all the info? Its a Stingray4.
    Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by alencarlc; 01-09-2019 at 04:31 AM.

User Info Menu

Please, can you check: E69391

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Hi, I'd like all info for F05314, thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi there, please, check this serial number for me: E32365, could you give me all infos about it? Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hi, i would like to find out when my Sterling was made, serial no. SR24588

User Info Menu

Dear All,
    I kindly ask you the DOB, and characteristics of this Bongo bass, please: F44865.
    Does this bass is linked to a PDN run?
    Kind regards,
    Nicolas

User Info Menu

Hello,

F08718 - some infos would be very useful, thank you very much.

Kind regards,
    Stefan

User Info Menu

Sterling Ray34 Black, maple fretboard, matching headstock

I just ordered a Sterling Ray34 in black with a matching headstock. However this one has a maple fretboard, when all the all-black Ray34s that Ive seen have rosewood. Serial number is SR31930.
    Can you please let me know the specs?

Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bluec View Post
    Hi there, I'm interested in a used Stingray Bass for sale, the serial number is E87162, could you please give me the info about the model type, DOB, wood and pickup type please? Thanks a lot in advance.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 6th, 2012. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck, Ash body and alnico pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by alencarlc View Post
    Please, can you check: E62244 and give me model,woods,year and all the info? Its a Stingray4.
    Thank you so much!!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 5th, 2008. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & Ash body

Quote Originally Posted by PavLo View Post
    Please, can you check: E69391

Thank you!
    This StingRay HH was completed on December 12th, 2008. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu5icM@n View Post
    Hi, I'd like all info for F05314, thanks!
    This Sterling was completed on February 1st, 2002. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by faviolcar View Post
    Hi there, please, check this serial number for me: E32365, could you give me all infos about it? Thanks.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 9th, 2002. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by deviles View Post
    Hi, i would like to find out when my Sterling was made, serial no. SR24588
    Unfortunately we do not have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. You can inquire with them to see if it's available (service@sterlingbymusicman.com), but I am not sure if they keep records.

Quote Originally Posted by NiVe View Post
    Dear All,
    I kindly ask you the DOB, and characteristics of this Bongo bass, please: F44865.
    Does this bass is linked to a PDN run?
    Kind regards,
    Nicolas
    This Bongo 5 HH PDN was completed on January 18th, 2016. The color is Vintage Tobacco Burst with the figured Maple neck & fretboard. The body wood is Alder.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoa1002 View Post
    Hello,

F08718 - some infos would be very useful, thank you very much.

Kind regards,
    Stefan
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on December 10th, 2003. The color is Desert Gold with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenovember View Post
    I just ordered a Sterling Ray34 in black with a matching headstock. However this one has a maple fretboard, when all the all-black Ray34s that I’ve seen have rosewood. Serial number is SR31930.
    Can you please let me know the specs?

Thanks!
    Unfortunately we do not have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments. You can inquire with them to see if it's available (service@sterlingbymusicman.com), but I am not sure if they keep records.

User Info Menu

Hi, I want to know what year my bass musicman stingray is. Serial number: E03401