Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ppg View Post
    Ernie ball musicman
    E39271
    Thanks!!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 8th, 2004. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Depussy View Post
    May I have some info about Bongo bass F22045? Thanks in advance
    This Bongo 5 HH was completed on August 8th, 2008. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Meypelnek View Post
    Hi EBMM Team,
    can I ask for DOB of the following SR5HH and where it was initially shipped?
    E61996
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on September 13th, 2007. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorBassRezzo View Post
    Stingray E03434
    thanks!!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 17th, 1998. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusbass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusbass View Post
    StingRay serial number E53515. Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 24th, 2006. The color is Black with the Gold hardware. This was a limited edition run that was only open for a one month ordering window.

Sorry, I fat fingered the number, it should be E63515.
    Thanks again.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 2nd, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tps2889 View Post
    Musicman Sterling F19366
    This Sterling was completed on January 24th, 2008. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Parise View Post
    Hi There, I own 2 musicman stingrays, serial number is 33511 and 33291 .what would be their production dates be?
    33511 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 11th, 1992. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

33291 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 11th, 1991. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by reynolds250 View Post
    Hi there,

Would love to know the production date/related info of my Musicman SUB serial #X03890 (maroon body and rosewood neck).

Cheers from Aus!
    This SUB 2EQ was completed on September 19th, 2003. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanathor View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for info about StingrayV E60675.
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 13th, 2007. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by ronen View Post
    Hello!
    Mine is a natural finish, maple fingerboard Stingray, serial # 39832. Should be early/mid 90s but would love to know more precisely.

Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 14th, 1994. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Raimonds View Post
    Hi,
    I have a Ernie Ball Music Man Sting Ray 5 string with a serial number 50770 . Any info will be appreciate!
    Thank you kindly
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 28th, 1989. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

E00845

User Info Menu

Black Sterling - Serial Number F01066

User Info Menu

EBCS

Black StingRay 5
    E36915

Thanks
    Cal

User Info Menu

Musicman ernie ball stingray 4 (38270) numero en el puente , es el numero de serie?

User Info Menu

EBMM Sterling 42089

Please could you let me know: DOB for both neck & body, original color, fingerboard, body wood, pickguard, pickup, and where the bass was shipped from the factory.
    Thanks !
    Clement

User Info Menu

Hello, and thank you for this service.

I have a Stingray number...

B053543

I was given this number from an associate who sez he's having trouble registering.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Geri O; 02-06-2019 at 06:22 AM.
    Geri O

"Fly in low, fly in loud..."

User Info Menu

May I have F42470 please?

User Info Menu

B055213
    StingRay5 Coral Red, white egg-shaped pick guard. I don't see this as on option on MusicMan online or at any of the guitar dealers. How do I describe this model to a buyer? Is it a limited edition of some kind?

User Info Menu

The serial is 44127, no letter. Any info? Thanks.
    Music Man Stingray Classic 4
    Fender CS Jazz Bass Relic 75
    FBass BN5

User Info Menu

MM Stingray ser# B053495

User Info Menu

f23339

User Info Menu

Hello.
    I need to know about my bass. I play musicman Sting Ray5
    My serail no. is E 65293. Was date it completed and where it was originally bought from.
    Thank you

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobManz View Post
    E00845
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 31st, 1998. The color is Natural with the fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by anabret View Post
    Black Sterling - Serial Number F01066
    This Sterling was completed on April 26th, 1999. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CBG 5String View Post
    EBCS

Black StingRay 5
    E36915

Thanks
    Cal
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 12th, 2005. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Carepez View Post
    Musicman ernie ball stingray 4 (38270) numero en el puente , es el numero de serie?
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 23rd, 1993. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by grdddd View Post
    EBMM Sterling 42089

Please could you let me know: DOB for both neck & body, original color, fingerboard, body wood, pickguard, pickup, and where the bass was shipped from the factory.
    Thanks !
    Clement
    This Sterling was completed on June 30th, 1994. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard. The serial number database doesn't have the DOB for the body or neck separately, just the date the complete instrument was finished. You can check the neck pocket and neck heel and may be able to find a date that gives you an idea. In the 90s, we used a mix of Ash, Alder and Poplar for the body wood. The serial number database doesn't specify the body wood for each specific instrument, but the Sunburst Sterling models were most commonly Ash body. Same with the pickguard, the serial number database did not specify this for instruments built in the 90s before the build codes existed, the sunburst Sterlings were most commonly shipped with a black pickguard. It originally shipped with the Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling pickup to Music Box.

Quote Originally Posted by Geri O View Post
    Hello, and thank you for this service.

I have a Stingray number...

B053543

I was given this number from an associate who sez he's having trouble registering.

Thank you!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on September 12th, 2011. The color is Classic Natural with the birdseye Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeyJake View Post
    May I have F42470 please?
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on March 21st, 2013. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jaultman View Post
    B055213
    StingRay5 Coral Red, white egg-shaped pick guard. I don't see this as on option on MusicMan online or at any of the guitar dealers. How do I describe this model to a buyer? Is it a limited edition of some kind?
    This StingRay 5 Classic was completed on April 26th, 2010. The color is Coral Red with the birdseye Maple neck. This is not a limited edition, it was available for standard order at that time. It is not a color that we are currently offering on that model, Classic StingRay 5 | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man.

Quote Originally Posted by DST View Post
    StingRay - Serial # 08086

Thanks!
    Is this prefixed with a letter? there is a D08086 or an E08086 StingRay in the database.

Quote Originally Posted by radiocult View Post
    The serial is 44127, no letter. Any info? Thanks.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 12th, 1995. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberduntz View Post
    MM Stingray ser# B053495
    This StingRay Classic was completed on October 6th, 2011. The color is Classic Natural with the birdseye Maple neck & Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincek95 View Post
    f23339
    This Sterling 5 was completed on October 7th, 2008. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by TeAeBass View Post
    Hello.
    I need to know about my bass. I play musicman Sting Ray5
    My serail no. is E 65293. Was date it completed and where it was originally bought from.
    Thank you
    This StingRay 5 was completed on February 25th, 2008. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Music Concept Co Ltd.

User Info Menu

Hi,

I have a Music Man Steve Morse Signature Series, Blue Burst with serial number G71323. Can anyone please tell me the year of manufacture!

Any help will be much appreciated!

Regards
    Andy De Looze