Ready to Roar
Page 987 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 487887937977985986987988989997 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Still wondering about this...
    Thank You.

Looking to date My Stingray 5. Kind of a pinkish/purple metallic color. Would like to know what it's called. Serial # E07584. Thank You, Marc

UPDATE... I removed the neck. There is a date of Feb 01 1999 in the pocket, along with BLACK, in large capital letters. But... the bass is Pearl Lavender. HELP?

User Info Menu

Hi,
    I have a couple of Stingrays I would like to know DOB on.
    The first is a Stingray4 with serialno: D 07932
    The other is a Stingray5 with serialno: 52075

Thanks in advance.
    Br Lars

User Info Menu

Hi
    Can you check out E14894 please

User Info Menu

I have a sterling stingray CA24 the serial number is
    SR36124
    thanks for your help

User Info Menu

I dont know if my reply worked so ill do it again. my serial number is
    SR36124
    its a sterling stingray ca 24 i think

User Info Menu

Hi! I’m in love with my 2 stingrays, but don’t know anything about them! Can you help me please?
    The first one is a Stingray: E60661
    And the second is a Stingray Classic: 805230.
    Best regards

User Info Menu

Hello,
    I've just got an SR5 with the Number E51997. Can you please tell me it's Day of Birth?
    Thank you very much and have a nice Weekend...

User Info Menu

I look for informations about musicman Stingray 5 serial 59065

User Info Menu

Musicman Stingray s/n E94426

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dav Owens View Post
    Interesting news about E49734 ("This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 28th, 2005. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard. Is the other one on the bridge?") as it has a maple neck with no rosewood fingerboard....maybe the neck has been changed. The serial number for the fretless was indeed on the bridge and it is 35265. Any info on this would be gratefully received. Many thanks.
    I double checked E49734 and it did originally ship from factory with the Rosewood fretboard. It's possible the neck was swapped after leaving factory.

35265 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 28th, 1992. The color is Black with the fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-79 View Post
    Joel, sorry my bad I gave you a very slight wrong code it should of been
    E47406
    Thanks again
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 31st, 2005. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by wfavero View Post
    Would you please verify the build information for my Stingray5 HH Fretless --- S/N E91821

Thanks
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed July 23rd, 2013. The color is Black Cherry Burst with the fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Joronamo View Post
    Hello I need the DOB for the following 3x instruments:

Black SR5 - E74265
    Black SR4 - E77561
    Natural SR4 - E87553

Many thanks.
    E74265 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on February 25th, 2010. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

E77561 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 2nd, 2008. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

E87553 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 1st, 2012. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by geoteo View Post
    Hello!
    I'm looking for some information about a Stingray with serial nr L05458
    Thank you!!!
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 22nd, 2015. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by timplog View Post
    what’s the scoop on a Bongo4 #F12607?
    thanks a lot
    This Bongo 4 HH was completed on July 28th, 2005. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by arendzen View Post
    I bought my Stingray from the Bass Centre in London many years ago and it has the following number stamped on the bridge - 36531 - would you be able to give me some info on it please? Thanks for such a great service.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on January 21st, 1993. The color is Blueburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperets View Post
    Majesty Artisan Marrone S/N M03213

Thanks!!
    This Majesty was completed on March 23rd, 2016. The color is Marrone with the Ebony fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by five7 View Post
    Birthday of a stealth sterling 5 HH, serial # F25123. Please
    Thank You!
    This Sterling 5 HH was completed on April 14th, 2009. The color is Stealth Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by RUFA View Post
    Hi
    I have a Stingray 5
    SN: E38832
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 8th, 2004. The color is Lava Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jerlochnesse View Post
    looking for DOBs on Stingray 5s 52495 (fretted) & 56075 (fretless).

thanks in advance...
    52495 - This StingRay 5 was completed on May 30th, 1991. The color is Trans Red with the Maple neck.

56075 - This StingRay 5 was completed on April 14th, 1995. The color is Trans Red. It originally shipped from factory with the fretted Rosewood fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurNemko View Post
    Here comes another serial, this time it's a Caprice Bass, looking for it's DOB :-)
    Serial is: F44985

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers
    This Caprice Bass was completed on July 26th, 2016. The color is Heritage Tobacco with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    Musicman Sabre teal #B027596 please?
    This one isn't coming up in the database. It appears to be a pre Ernie Ball serial number. The serial number database didn't come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company. There may be a date stamp in the neck pocket or on the neck heel. There is a good reference website where you can compare to similar serials, - Serials EB Sabre.

Quote Originally Posted by syntap View Post
    Hello, looking for info on Stingray E68651 , thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 17th, 2008. The color is White Pearl with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by menota View Post
    What year my StingRay 5 E22083 ?

Thanks a lot!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 18th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dufdafi View Post
    Stingray 5 serial 59065
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 18th, 1997. The color is Natural Velvet with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by teej View Post
    Hi. I'm new to this forum. There is a number on the bridge plate under the saddles. No letter just five digits. 39167. On the headstock it says "EB Musicman SingRay" made in San Luis Obispo Ca. USA. String retainers in A an D. 4 dots past 12th fret.
    It looks like it had been resprayed white in its life (badly). The paint is coming off revealing a clear finish on what could be maple?? Maple neck. Any info including DOB please. I am in Australia.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 17th, 1993. The color is White with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Erv1974 View Post
    Black Stingray 5 string fretless serial number 56060
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 29th, 1995. The color is Black with the fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rensis View Post
    Hi! I have S.U.B. bass, serial x05634. Thks!
    This SUB Passive was completed on January 2nd, 2004. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by urlolibero View Post
    I have two Bongo 5 hh basses these are the serials

F 19953 Fretless with 2 Double Humbucker and piezo
    F 25943 Fretted with 2 Double humbucker

Can i have the DOB of these basses? Thanks!
    Dave
    F19953 - This Bongo 5 HH with piezo was completed on January 17th, 2008. We don't have the color information on this one unfortunately.

F25943 - This Bongo 5 HH was completed on May 14th, 2010. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by leftofedge View Post
    I just bought a used lefty L-58362. Could I get the history on this one?

Thanks
    This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on November 24th, 1998. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboo79 View Post
    Hi can i get some help finding production date of my musicman sub1

The serial is

X10785
    // Jimmy
    This SUB 1 HH Guitar was completed on June 21st, 2004. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard.

Serial 59065 musicman stingray
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 18th, 1997. The color is Natural Velvet with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by RussMan View Post
    Hello, thank you for providing this awesome service!

Serial #E61490 - Stingray 5.

Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on August 22nd, 2007. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by MR Petersen View Post
    Hi´
    Is this thread still active?
    Best regards,
    Mr. Petersen
    Yes we did not have a chance to offer daily responses this week.

Quote Originally Posted by placid_cos View Post
    Hi can i get some help finding production date of my musicman
    E65661
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 29th, 2008. The color is Trans Teal with Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by mkerr2112 View Post
    32998 purchased 1992 Sabre 4 String
    This serial number comes up as completed on May 29th, 1991. The serial number does not populate any description for this unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by mkerr2112 View Post
    Also - the bridge and neck were replaced does the serial number also appear on the body? Bass was stolen.
    The serial number is not on the body anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mfsilveira90 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a Music Man Stingray5 Bass, here is the serial : E87025

Could you please date the production and color?

Regards
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 7th, 2013. The color is Ivory White with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Hi, I have Music Man Sting Ray Fretless Bass. The serial # is B021522, or maybe the zero is the letter O? Could you tell me what year it was built or provide any more information about my instrument? Thanks.
    This one is not coming up in the database and appears to be a pre Ernie Ball serial number. The serial number database did not come around until the late 1980s after Ernie Ball took over the company so we don't have the production records for the early EB or pre EB instruments unfortunately. You can check the neck pocket or the neck heel for a date stamp. There is a good reference website where you can compare to similar serial numbers, - Serials Pre-EB Sting Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ninemile View Post
    Hi. I’m looking for the date my Axis SS was born thank you! G72144
    This Axis Super Sport was completed on December 9th, 2014. The color is Tobacco Burst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by danblais View Post
    Hi guys,

My left handed string ray is L00176.

Thanks!
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 8th, 1997. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by stratbasted View Post
    Can you tell me the born on date of Bass with serial number E66812 please?
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on September 2nd, 2008. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojo View Post
    Hello
    Brand new to the EBMM family. Got my new (to me) Stringray SloSpecial and would like info on it's birth
    Thanks in advance Serial # E94701
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 1st, 2014. The color is White with the SLO Special neck.

Quote Originally Posted by musikschule View Post
    Hello. my bass is a 4 string stingray and has the serial number 26761. please DOB.
    thank you in advance
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnofsatansda View Post
    Still wondering about this...
    Thank You.

Looking to date My Stingray 5. Kind of a pinkish/purple metallic color. Would like to know what it's called. Serial # E07584. Thank You, Marc

UPDATE... I removed the neck. There is a date of Feb 01 1999 in the pocket, along with BLACK, in large capital letters. But... the bass is Pearl Lavender. HELP?
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 29th, 1999. The color is Pearl Lavender with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by larsgrunditz View Post
    Hi,
    I have a couple of Stingrays I would like to know DOB on.
    The first is a Stingray4 with serialno: D 07932
    The other is a Stingray5 with serialno: 52075

Thanks in advance.
    Br Lars
    D07932 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 2nd, 1997. The color is Teal with the Maple neck.

52075 - This StingRay 5 was completed on September 13th, 1991. The color is Natural with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Delamitri79 View Post
    Hi
    Can you check out E14894 please
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on June 5th, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier W View Post
    I have a sterling stingray CA24 the serial number is
    SR36124
    thanks for your help
    Unfortunately we do not have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by Prankster View Post
    Hi! I’m in love with my 2 stingrays, but don’t know anything about them! Can you help me please?
    The first one is a Stingray: E60661
    And the second is a Stingray Classic: 805230.
    Best regards
    E60661 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 12th 2007. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

805230 - This one is not coming up in the database. Is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by stingray17091 View Post
    Hello,
    I've just got an SR5 with the Number E51997. Can you please tell me it's Day of Birth?
    Thank you very much and have a nice Weekend...
    This StingRay 5 was completed on April 18th, 2006. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

I look for informations about musicman Stingray 5 serial 59065

Quote Originally Posted by Tps2889 View Post
    Musicman Stingray s/n E94426
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 23rd, 2014. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Sterling F 25496 D.O.B. please, thank you!

User Info Menu

Hello, could you give me the DOB on these 2 Stingray's?

L05175
    L05701

User Info Menu

Hi Looking for the DOB of a nice Sterling bass F02119 thanks

User Info Menu

My bad! The number is B05230

User Info Menu

Hi,

I fulfilled myself a dream after a long search and got me a beautiful used Music Man EVH Hardtail.

The serial number on the guitar is 86727 … can you tell me when it was built?

Music Man Serial  Number Database-collage-jpg