Ultra Burly
Page 988 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 488888938978986987988989990998 ... LastLast
Results 14,806 to 14,820 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #14806

    User Info Menu

    Hi, can you check out my Sterling by Music Man Ray34 bass, serial number SR26690. Thanks!

  2. #14807

    User Info Menu

    Can someone advise me on when my Ernie Ball Musicman Bass was made? I purchased it new in 1987 at the Pied Piper music store in Huntington, W.Va. Here is the five digit S/N on the bridge:

    25604

    Thanks!

  3. #14808

    User Info Menu

    I would like to know the birthdate and first dealer of mine:
    E24229
    Thank you very much!

  4. #14809

    User Info Menu

    what is the dob of my Axis G03974

  5. #14810

    User Info Menu

    I am about to buy a stingray serial number: E51730 Could i get the info for it to make sure it is authentic.
    Thanks
    Paso

  6. #14811

    User Info Menu

    Hello. No, the number 26761 is stamped in the bridge and that's the number. here are a few pictures. Maybe you can at least determine the year of manufacture? great thanks!

  7. #14812

    User Info Menu

    Looking at one with the number b061754

  8. #14813

    User Info Menu

    hi.. i have a sub sterling bass that was made in san Louis obispo that i cant find any info on. the serial number is x10164.

  9. #14814

    User Info Menu

    Hi

    I'm looking for some information on my EB MM SR5. Serial number on the neck plate is E74345

    Many thanks in advance

    Tommy

  10. #14815

    User Info Menu

    Hi
    i have an EB MM SR5. Serial number is E20101.. Can i know some information? Thank you very much

  11. #14816

    User Info Menu

    Music Man StingRay Classic B057606

  12. #14817

    User Info Menu

    Hi, Looking for info on StingRay E58379
    Thanks.

  13. #14818

    User Info Menu

    Cheers Joel,

    My 4-String was branded
    E52485. She's served me well! Could I her "birth cert" too?

    Thanks a million,
    Mark

  14. #14819
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by five7 View Post
    Sterling F 25496 D.O.B. please, thank you!
    This Sterling 5 HS was completed on July 2nd, 2009. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftybass2112 View Post
    Hello, could you give me the DOB on these 2 Stingray's?

    L05175
    L05701
    L05175 - This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 24th, 2010. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

    L05701 - This left handed JP7 BFR was completed on April 2nd, 2014. The color is Flame Bahama Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by grooveblues View Post
    Hi Looking for the DOB of a nice Sterling bass F02119 thanks
    This Sterling with piezo was completed on February 9th, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prankster View Post
    My bad! The number is B05230
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance the serial number could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by woffi View Post
    Hi,

    I fulfilled myself a dream after a long search and got me a beautiful used Music Man EVH Hardtail.

    The serial number on the guitar is 86727 … can you tell me when it was built?


    Attachment 35006
    This EVH was completed on February 9th, 1995. The color is Trans Gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qs8 View Post
    Hi, can you check out my Sterling by Music Man Ray34 bass, serial number SR26690. Thanks!
    We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfenerplayer View Post
    Can someone advise me on when my Ernie Ball Musicman Bass was made? I purchased it new in 1987 at the Pied Piper music store in Huntington, W.Va. Here is the five digit S/N on the bridge:

    25604

    Thanks!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on August 15th, 1987. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by pedroblackice View Post
    I would like to know the birthdate and first dealer of mine:
    E24229
    Thank you very much!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 31st, 2001. The color is Black with the Maple neck. It was originally shipped to Musik Meyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by amplifyus5150 View Post
    what is the dob of my Axis G03974
    This Axis was completed on October 28th, 1998. The color is Trans Natural with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by pasojool View Post
    I am about to buy a stingray serial number: E51730 Could i get the info for it to make sure it is authentic.
    Thanks
    Paso
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 25th, 2006. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by musikschule View Post
    Hello. No, the number 26761 is stamped in the bridge and that's the number. here are a few pictures. Maybe you can at least determine the year of manufacture? great thanks!
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackfoot View Post
    Looking at one with the number b061754
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different?

    Quote Originally Posted by eldoniusmaximus View Post
    hi.. i have a sub sterling bass that was made in san Louis obispo that i cant find any info on. the serial number is x10164.
    This SUB Sterling was completed on May 11th, 2004. The color is Textured Red with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasM73 View Post
    Hi

    I'm looking for some information on my EB MM SR5. Serial number on the neck plate is E74345

    Many thanks in advance

    Tommy
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 26th, 2009. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by lukuk View Post
    Hi
    i have an EB MM SR5. Serial number is E20101.. Can i know some information? Thank you very much
    This StingRay 5 was completed on January 10th, 2001. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by alby.manzi View Post
    Music Man StingRay Classic B057606
    This StingRay Classic was completed on May 12th, 2014. The color is Honey Burst with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by seanc753 View Post
    Hi, Looking for info on StingRay E58379
    Thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 26th, 2007. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markkeanebass View Post
    Cheers Joel,

    My 4-String was branded
    E52485. She's served me well! Could I her "birth cert" too?

    Thanks a million,
    Mark
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 24th, 2006. The color is White with the Maple neck.

  15. #14820

    User Info Menu

    Music Man Stingray 4HH
    Serial #: E89157
    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums