Mariposa Green
Page 989 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 489889939979987988989990991999 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hi. Musicman Stingray serial E89981. Any info is much appreciated.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Music Man JP6
    serial # G67475
    Can i know what pickup are on this model?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

EBMM StingRay 4String HH Stealth. S# C00008. Can you tell me date and any other details. I don't know wood that well, could you confirm the if it is in fact an ebony fretboard, or just a really dark rosewood.

User Info Menu

Could I get a date and details on a Stingray bass purchased new in Lake Oswego, OR in the early 90s. Black Stingray with maple board, 3-band EQ and a bridge stamp of 35603. Thank you.

User Info Menu

I'd like to know what wood my Stringray is made of if possible. Its opaque white. Serial number is 25919. Neck pocket says 1987.

User Info Menu

Greetings again! I just scored a very nice Sterling bass, serial number F12588. Any information about it would be greatly appreciated

User Info Menu

Oops, I forgot the last number.
    So, the good number is B052300. It’s a Stingray Classic. Now, you can find the dob!
    And if I can have the first dealer, it will be amazing! Thank’s!

User Info Menu

Hi there. I have a Steve Morse signature model with serial number G09835. I was wondering if someone could give me its date of birth?

Thanks
    Ricki

User Info Menu

Stingray DOB
    Looking for the DOB for my late 80's Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray. The number on the bridge is 30104.
    Thanks

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lasbassplayer View Post
    Music Man Stingray 4HH
    Serial #: E89157
    Thanks
    This StingRay 4 HH was completed on January 10th, 2013. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirdy View Post
    Hi. Musicman Stingray serial E89981. Any info is much appreciated.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 20th, 2013. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblues View Post
    Hi,
    Music Man JP6
    serial # G67475
    Can i know what pickup are on this model?
    Thanks
    This JP6 was completed on July 5th, 2012. The color is Candy Red with the Rosewood fretboard. It has the DiMarzio Crunch Lab and LiquiFire pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by ah-touk View Post
    EBMM StingRay 4String HH Stealth. S# C00008. Can you tell me date and any other details. I don't know wood that well, could you confirm the if it is in fact an ebony fretboard, or just a really dark rosewood.
    This StingRay 4 HH was completed on October 11th, 2016. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. The body wood is Ash and the neck is Maple.

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    Could I get a date and details on a Stingray bass purchased new in Lake Oswego, OR in the early 90s. Black Stingray with maple board, 3-band EQ and a bridge stamp of 35603. Thank you.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 22nd, 1992. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by nexprager View Post
    I'd like to know what wood my Stringray is made of if possible. Its opaque white. Serial number is 25919. Neck pocket says 1987.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 7th, 1987. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard. Prior to the year 2000, a mix of Alder, Ash and Poplar was used for the body wood. The serial number database doesn't specify body wood for each individual instrument, but the white finish was most commonly Poplar body wood.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 String Razor View Post
    Greetings again! I just scored a very nice Sterling bass, serial number F12588. Any information about it would be greatly appreciated
    This Sterling was completed on August 5th, 2005. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Prankster View Post
    Oops, I forgot the last number.
    So, the good number is B052300. It’s a Stingray Classic. Now, you can find the dob!
    And if I can have the first dealer, it will be amazing! Thank’s!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on September 29th, 2010. The color is Mint Green with the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Musician's Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiWood View Post
    Hi there. I have a Steve Morse signature model with serial number G09835. I was wondering if someone could give me its date of birth?

Thanks
    Ricki
    This Steve Morse was completed on February 29th, 2000. The color is Morse Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyray View Post
    Stingray DOB
    Looking for the DOB for my late 80's Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray. The number on the bridge is 30104.
    Thanks
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on February 28th, 1990. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Hi! I would like to know more about my MusicMan Stingray 4. Serial number E73159
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Many thank’s for the answer! Can I have the first dealer for my Stingray E60661?

User Info Menu

Thanks for the date my instrument was made, forgot to ask about the body wood.Could you tell me the type of body wood used for serial #: E89157
    Thanks very much

User Info Menu

Hi there! I would like to know more about my left handed Ernie ball MusicMan Stingray 4. Serial number L00155
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

L05175 - This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 24th, 2010. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

L05701 - This left handed JP7 BFR was completed on April 2nd, 2014. The color is Flame Bahama Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hello, I believe there is a discrepancy in the 2nd serial number follow up. The first one is correct, the Pacific Blue Burst. However, with this 2nd one it is a Stingray 5, not a JP7 BFR. Could you follow up on this?