Music Man Modern Classics
Page 990 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 4908909409809889899909919921000 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 15080

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

My MusicMan Stingray, bought new in about 1999/2000, serial number E14894, looking to clarify year of manufacture - thanks!

Tony

User Info Menu

Orange Sterling Bass number F06830. Please could you tell me it's date? Thanks very much.

User Info Menu

Thanks Joel, I appreciate that you take the time to answer these questions so quickly.

User Info Menu

Sabre bass

I opened the EBMM Sabre that was not in the database earlier (I posted about it last week) and it had a handwritten date on the control plate (see photo). Would this be a completed on date, or just when the electronics were finished? I appreciate the help and the prompt replies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Serial  Number Database-sabre-plate-jpg  

User Info Menu

Hi
    StingRay bass E23104
    Can you help me out?
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi there, just wondering if you could tell me more about my Stingrays - one is E32450, the other is 39547. Cheers

User Info Menu

Hey from Switzerland
    I have a Stingray with serial number: B058034
    Can you tell me more bout this baby?
    Thank you
    Dani

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Warheitrink View Post
    Hi! I would like to know more about my MusicMan Stingray 4. Serial number E73159
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 24th, 2009. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Prankster View Post
    Many thank’s for the answer! Can I have the first dealer for my Stingray E60661?
    It was shipped to Guitar Center.

Quote Originally Posted by lasbassplayer View Post
    Thanks for the date my instrument was made, forgot to ask about the body wood.Could you tell me the type of body wood used for serial #: E89157
    Thanks very much
    The body wood is Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by jpma2000 View Post
    Hi there! I would like to know more about my left handed Ernie ball MusicMan Stingray 4. Serial number L00155
    Thanks!
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on November 8th, 1996. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftybass2112 View Post
    L05175 - This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 24th, 2010. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

L05701 - This left handed JP7 BFR was completed on April 2nd, 2014. The color is Flame Bahama Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

Hello, I believe there is a discrepancy in the 2nd serial number follow up. The first one is correct, the Pacific Blue Burst. However, with this 2nd one it is a Stingray 5, not a JP7 BFR. Could you follow up on this?
    Yea someone called in regards to this one yesterday, it is in the database.

L05701 - This left handed StingRay 5 was completed on February 26th, 2018. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyburke62 View Post
    My MusicMan Stingray, bought new in about 1999/2000, serial number E14894, looking to clarify year of manufacture - thanks!

Tony
    This StingRay 3EQ with piezo was completed on June 5th, 2000. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by stiv View Post
    Orange Sterling Bass number F06830. Please could you tell me it's date? Thanks very much.
    This Sterling was completed on February 20th, 2003. The color is Desert Gold with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    I opened the EBMM Sabre that was not in the database earlier (I posted about it last week) and it had a handwritten date on the control plate (see photo). Would this be a completed on date, or just when the electronics were finished? I appreciate the help and the prompt replies.
    I'm not sure. We don't write dates on the electronic assemblies now a days and there are no notes in the archive as to them doing that in the 80s or what that means. It could be possible that was the date the electronics assembly was made, or the instrument was completed or when electronics were installed. It's tough to say.

Quote Originally Posted by vferrante View Post
    Hi
    StingRay bass E23104
    Can you help me out?
    Thanks!
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 27th, 2001. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by stirlo View Post
    Hi there, just wondering if you could tell me more about my Stingrays - one is E32450, the other is 39547. Cheers
    E32450 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on July 16th, 2002. The color is Burnt Apple with the Rosewood fretboard.

39547 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on January 25th, 1994. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniBass View Post
    Hey from Switzerland
    I have a Stingray with serial number: B058034
    Can you tell me more bout this baby?
    Thank you
    Dani
    This StingRay Classic was completed on February 10th, 2015. The color is Trans Blue with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot!!!

User Info Menu

Hi !

I've been offered a 2011 5 strings Stingray HH, made in San Luis Obispo, and I just wanted to check if the serial number corresponded as the sticker seems to run off a bit from the head, and don't want to be fooled with a copy.
    Serial is : X07331 . What can you tell me about that bass ?

Things that I'm having doubts about are that the nut is a classic one (shouldn't it be a compensated one ?), there's no toggle switch as pickup selector, the stingray print on the head looks light as well... And the pickguard is a classic stingray one as well, whereas it's a bit different on HH 5 ?

Thanks a lot !
    Last edited by FloJobb; 03-28-2019 at 03:38 AM.

User Info Menu

I have a Music Man Sterling serial number F40324. Can someone tell me the date of birth of this? Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by benjy View Post
    I had a friend e-mail last night who saw this post and sent photos of his early EB instruments. It appears the handwritten date is common on the bottom of the control plate for 1987 and 1988. Later in 1988, they started using stickers on the pots with the dates written. We still don't have information on if the date refers to the completion or the control assembly or the instrument or what, but it gives a good idea of the time the instrument was produced.

Quote Originally Posted by FloJobb View Post
    Hi !

I've been offered a 2011 5 strings Stingray HH, made in San Luis Obispo, and I just wanted to check if the serial number corresponded as the sticker seems to run off a bit from the head, and don't want to be fooled with a copy.
    Serial is : X07331 . What can you tell me about that bass ?

Things that I'm having doubts about are that the nut is a classic one (shouldn't it be a compensated one ?), there's no toggle switch as pickup selector, the stingray print on the head looks light as well... And the pickguard is a classic stingray one as well, whereas it's a bit different on HH 5 ?

Thanks a lot !
    This SUB 5 2EQ was completed on May 7th, 2004. The color is coming up as "Special" which just means it was outside of our standard offerings. It has the Rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to our Marketing Department for Emergenza Festival so it may have had a silk screen logo put on it that said that. It shipped from factory with one pickup. Compensated nuts did not come around until 2005. This is not a StingRay 5 HH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennytroy View Post
    I have a Music Man Sterling serial number F40324. Can someone tell me the date of birth of this? Thanks!
    This Sterling was completed on July 15th, 2011. The color is Black with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Thanks a lot !

User Info Menu

Music Man Serial Number Database

Hi, I have a Sterling F10897. I would like to know everything about it, year of manufacture, which wood used. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi, I just purchased a second hand Sterling SUB Series 4 string - Serial# B049987
    Any info you have about it would be appreciated. Thanks!