Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass
Page 992 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 4928929429829909919929939941002 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

  1. #14866

    User Info Menu

    My second SR4 Special is S/N F76832.

  2. #14867

    User Info Menu

    Hi, I have a Sterling Bass. Serial#x10059.

  3. #14868

    User Info Menu

    Hello,

    I have a Sterling Ray34, can I know its specs, year and original store with the Serial??

    Serial number: SR19980

  4. #14869

    User Info Menu

    I just got myself an old Sterling, F04218, could I please have the dob?
    bovinehost: Yes, I do agree with that, but if there's nothing wrong then there's nothing wrong.
    Beth: I would compare Bongo to Tommy Lee Jones. Bad a$$ and just hot in a weird way...
    cheezewiz: They should take their lace thongs off and play bass.

  5. #14870

    User Info Menu

    Hi, could I have some information about this special beast? S01036

  6. #14871
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dabshire View Post
    Looking for the year on my Music Man US Sterling 4 string. Blue Dawn, Maple board. Serial is F04299

    Thanks!

    Don
    This Sterling was completed on May 16th, 2001. The color is Blue Dawn with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by charliehotel View Post
    My second SR4 Special is S/N F76832.
    This StingRay Special was completed on January 4th, 2019. The color is Chopper Blue with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOAST View Post
    Hi, I have a Sterling Bass. Serial#x10059.
    This SUB Sterling was completed on May 4th, 2004. The color is Textured Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murilo Schiavo View Post
    Hello,

    I have a Sterling Ray34, can I know its specs, year and original store with the Serial??

    Serial number: SR19980
    We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

    Quote Originally Posted by strummer View Post
    I just got myself an old Sterling, F04218, could I please have the dob?
    This Sterling was completed on May 16th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by GospelGrooves View Post
    Hi, could I have some information about this special beast? S01036
    This Neck Through StingRay 5 HH was completed on September 9th, 2015. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard.

  7. #14872

    User Info Menu

    Stingray 5 HH
    serial no. E51475

  8. #14873

    User Info Menu

    Greetings,

    Could I get information on a new a baby :

    Big AL 5 SSS S/N - F43420

    Thank you !
    Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu
    (Remember the men from whom you descended)

    09 SR5 HH GC Pace Car Blu BFR All RW (2/26/09)
    14 Big AL 5 SSS Tangerine Pearl All RW (3/25/14)

    www.brokenromeo.com

  9. #14874
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Emyr View Post
    Stingray 5 HH
    serial no. E51475
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on March 15th, 2006. The color is Honey Burst with the Rosewood fretboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyr01 View Post
    Greetings,

    Could I get information on a new a baby :

    Big AL 5 SSS S/N - F43420

    Thank you !
    This Big Al 5 SSS was completed on March 25th, 2014. The color is Tangerine Pearl with the all Rosewood neck.

  10. #14875

    User Info Menu

    Hi, looking for info on a stingray. Serial number
    E22207

  11. #14876

    User Info Menu

    Hi there. S/N E56574, and if possible, production run size for this Special Edition? Many thanks!

  12. #14877

    User Info Menu

    Hi, I have an EBMM SR 20th Anniversary LE with original hard case.
    Serial# A01456
    Could you tell me some details about it, and what price it would have retailed for? Thanks so much!

  13. #14878

    User Info Menu

    Hi everybody, any Info on my Stingray SerNo: E13192 ? Thanks!

  14. #14879
    Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjwatt17@gmail. View Post
    Hi, looking for info on a stingray. Serial number
    E22207
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 11th, 2001. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guttersnacks View Post
    Hi there. S/N E56574, and if possible, production run size for this Special Edition? Many thanks!
    This StingRay 5 HS was completed on December 28th, 2006. This limited run featured the black finish with gold hardware. Production number records are not available.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobGiles View Post
    Hi, I have an EBMM SR 20th Anniversary LE with original hard case.
    Serial# A01456
    Could you tell me some details about it, and what price it would have retailed for? Thanks so much!
    This StingRay 20th Anniversary was completed on July 23rd, 1996. The color is Natural with the Maple neck. I'm not sure what these would have retailed for new back then, we only have price sheets from '93 and '99 for the 90s.

    Quote Originally Posted by kratzen View Post
    Hi everybody, any Info on my Stingray SerNo: E13192 ? Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 16th, 2000. The color is Black Sparkle with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

  15. #14880

    User Info Menu

    Dear Customer Service,

    could you please provide me with the production information for my Stingray 4, Serial # E68518 ?

    Thank you!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums