Axis Capo
Page 994 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 4948949449849929939949959961004 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 15100

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

User Info Menu

Hello.
    I would like to find out the DOB of my Ernie Ball Musicman Sting Ray 5.
    The serial number on the bridge is 51773.
    Thank You!
    Vic

User Info Menu

can you give me info about my dark lord #G39406? thanks

User Info Menu

Hi, would like a DOB on Honey burst maple neck Stingray 4 string (back in the MM fold after 31 years!)
    E46239

User Info Menu

Hi.
    I would like to find out the DOB of my Musicman Sting Ray 5.
    The serial number is E39169.
    Thank You!
    MK

User Info Menu

Can I please get some info (DOB, PUPS) on a Lefthand 4-String Stingray Bass? Serial number L05079. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello.

I would like to know the characteristics of my bass Ernie Musicman Sting Ray 4.
    The serial number on the bridge is 37413.
    Thank You!
    Malik

User Info Menu

Hello Joel,
    I've just receive a EBMM SUB 5
    The serial number is X06996
    Can you give more information about it?

BR

Pierrot

User Info Menu

I have a 5 string fretless serial number 50101 and was wondering when it was made and any other info you might have. Thanks

User Info Menu

I would like to know information about my bass guitar Music Man, model Stingray, serial number 33400

User Info Menu

Inquiring about my 3EQ S/N E34167
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Could you provide info on G85198, please? DOB, fret material, pickup models. Thank you.

User Info Menu

Hello,

Looking for information on my EBMM 4 HS Sterling F14748.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Hi, was hoping to confirm mfg and/or order date for G65099.
    Trying to determine whether this JP6 has SS frets. Thanks as always.

User Info Menu

Hello, can you, guyz, give me some info in a MusicMan Stingray 5, please? id E68048. Thanks!

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw View Post
    Howdy! Could I get the info for SR20319 by chance?

Thanks!
    We don't have the production records of the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by edmcbeer View Post
    Hello, I would like to know all the information about the StingRay B050148

Thank you!
    This StingRay Classic was completed on December 15th, 2009. The color is Mint Green with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel proenca View Post
    Good evening.
    Currently I have 3 MM and would like to know their 'age'
    One #37413
    one #29464
    one #56585
    Thanks in advance.
    #37413 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 1st, 1993. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

#29464 - This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 25th, 1990. The color is Blueburst with the fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

#56585 - This StingRay 5 was completed on November 9th, 1995. The color is Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by dseries View Post
    Hello! May i ask the DOB of #F15298
    Thanks!
    This Bongo 4 H was completed on August 9th, 2006. The color is Carbon Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermole View Post
    Hi, the serial number for my Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray Black Bass Guitar is EO2411. I am trying to find out more about it so that I can insure it properly. Can you tell me how old it is, what is would have sold for as new and what it's likely replacement value is now? Many thanks!
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on June 8th, 1998. The color is black with the Maple neck. It would have sold new in stores for about $945.00 at that time. We don't offer appraisals through the factory as we don't have experience dealing in the used market, check Ebay or Reverb.

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    Hi, I just registered, for finding out production date of my MM stingray L05081. Could you tell me? regards, Bees
    The left handed StingRay was completed on November 3rd, 2011. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpomy View Post
    Hello and thanks for this service . I have a Stingray HH4 with serial E51410 and it is an absolute dream. Brilliant to play, sounds amazing, looks gorgeous and so reliable. Anyway, looking forward to getting D/O/B and thanks again.

-Mike
    This StingRay HH was completed on March 14th, 2006. The color is Sapphire Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtarro View Post
    I have a green bass serial e42207. Anyone have any info. Thanks
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on September 28th, 2004. The color is Envy Green. This was a limited run that was only open for a 2 month ordering window and featured the black painted headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicminaskanians View Post
    Hello.
    I would like to find out the DOB of my Ernie Ball Musicman Sting Ray 5.
    The serial number on the bridge is 51773.
    Thank You!
    Vic
    This StingRay 5 was completed on June 21st, 1990. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by papaw bob View Post
    can you give me info about my dark lord #G39406? thanks
    Answered in the guitar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet Mike View Post
    Hi, would like a DOB on Honey burst maple neck Stingray 4 string (back in the MM fold after 31 years!)
    E46239
    This StingRay string through body was completed on April 1st, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by mk24 View Post
    Hi.
    I would like to find out the DOB of my Musicman Sting Ray 5.
    The serial number is E39169.
    Thank You!
    MK
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on January 30th, 2004. The color is Blue Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff Rose View Post
    Can I please get some info (DOB, PUPS) on a Lefthand 4-String Stingray Bass? Serial number L05079. Thanks!
    This left handed StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 11th, 2011. The color is Pacific Blue Burst with the Maple neck. It shipped with the Ernie Ball Music Man alnico pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikparisi View Post
    Hello.

I would like to know the characteristics of my bass Ernie Musicman Sting Ray 4.
    The serial number on the bridge is 37413.
    Thank You!
    Malik
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on April 1st, 1993. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrot View Post
    Hello Joel,
    I've just receive a EBMM SUB 5
    The serial number is X06996
    Can you give more information about it?

BR

Pierrot
    This SUB 5 2EQ was completed on March 30th, 2004. The color is Textured Graphite with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Z man View Post
    I have a 5 string fretless serial number 50101 and was wondering when it was made and any other info you might have. Thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 13th, 1988. The color is White with the fretless Pau Ferro fingerboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldo View Post
    I would like to know information about my bass guitar Music Man, model Stingray, serial number 33400
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on June 20th, 1991. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneyty View Post
    Inquiring about my 3EQ S/N E34167
    Thank you
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on October 10th, 2002. The color is Burnt Apple with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by faithinlight View Post
    Could you provide info on G85198, please? DOB, fret material, pickup models. Thank you.
    This JP6 was completed on January 16th, 2018. The color is Pearl Redburst with the Rosewood fretboard. It has the LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pickups and stainless steel frets.

Quote Originally Posted by mjenkin View Post
    Hello,

Looking for information on my EBMM 4 HS Sterling F14748.

Thanks
    This Sterling HS was completed on September 7th, 2006. The color is Natural Gloss with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by koitsu View Post
    Hi, was hoping to confirm mfg and/or order date for G65099.
    Trying to determine whether this JP6 has SS frets. Thanks as always.
    This JP6 was completed on April 24th, 2012. The color is White Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard & matching headstock. Stainless steel frets were announced as standard on the JP models at NAMM 2012 (January), we are a build to order company so it would have taken a few months until they were consistently shipping out with stainless. With this build date, it's tough to say if it has stainless or nickel.

Quote Originally Posted by slapbass109 View Post
    Hello, can you, guyz, give me some info in a MusicMan Stingray 5, please? id E68048. Thanks!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on October 10th, 2008. The color is Cabernet Pearl with the Rosewood fretboard.