Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 15011

Thread: Music Man Serial Number Database

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drogac@hotmail. View Post
    Hello
    Could you give me some information about that serial number : 56044
    Thanks
    This StingRay 5 was completed on March 30th, 1995. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by andrelino View Post
    Hi Folks,
    Could you shed me some light about the exact production date of serial number : 41442
    Thank you in advance.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 28th, 1994. The color is Vintage Sunburst with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by gonc View Post
    Good Day,

Sterling F01548.

Thank you for your time and efforts.
    This Sterling was completed on September 22nd, 1999. The color is Blue Pearl with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Can i please get some info on My new Stingray 4h serial number F83008
    This StingRay Special was completed on March 18th, 2019. The color is Burnt Apple with the roasted Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by rock_guitarist View Post
    Good Day!

Stingray 5h serial number 56828

Stingray 5h serial number E87717

Thanks!
    56828 - This StingRay 5 was completed on March 7th, 1996. The color is Teal with the Rosewood fretboard.

E87717 - This StingRay 5 was completed on April 2nd, 2012. The color is White with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by GospelGrooves View Post
    Hi, could I get some information on this bass E10068? Cheers!
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by MJE View Post
    Please could I have some information on my Stringray serial number E38353

TIA
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on December 4th, 2003. The color is Sapphire Black with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by tdnarb View Post
    I just picked up a StingRay 5 Serial # E52219 I would love to know more about it. Thanks for what you do!
    This StingRay 5 was completed on December 28th, 2006. The color is Trans Teal with the Maple neck & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodri View Post
    Hello. Could I have some information on this serial number: F78255? Thanks.
    This StingRay Special was completed on August 1st, 2018. The color is Ivory White with the roasted Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphr View Post
    Hello!
    Can you give me some information about my Stingray
    Serial#: F81602

Thanks!
    This StingRay Special was completed on June 27th, 2018. The color is Charcoal Sparkle with the Ebony fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by bwdunbrack View Post
    Could I get the information for my Classic Sabre?

SN# B0954995
    This one is not coming up in the database, is there any chance that it could be something different?

Quote Originally Posted by danny-79 View Post
    Can I get some info on this one please
    E41544
    This StingRay 5 was completed on July 9th, 2004. The color is White with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakebassistPHX View Post
    date of production ? for sterling ray 34 serial # SR13232 or SR 13282 i cant make out the second to last number neckplate is in rough condition - i want to replace it
    We don't have the production records for the Sterling by Music Man instruments.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGut View Post
    Could I get some information about my MM Silhouette SN: 87023?

Thanks!
    This one is coming up as an EVH from the 90s in the database. It was most likely made in '87. In 1986 and 1987 before the serial number database existed, the Silhouette serial numbers were ink stamped onto the back of the headstocks and the first 2 digits were the year. Many of those same serials were later used on neck plates in the 90s on different models which were recorded into the database.

Quote Originally Posted by sikiras View Post
    Hi,
    Have Musicman Stingray 5 ,
    Please more info?
    Serial : E24620
    This StingRay 5 with piezo was completed on August 7th, 2001. The color is Black with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosound View Post
    Hi There!

Just bought a Stingray and I want to know its Date of birth, if possible.

I’d like to know some more details about colour, woods, hardware, electronics ... thanks a lot !!!!

E59498
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on May 15th, 2007. The color is Trans Red with the Rosewood fretboard. The body wood is Ash. It has the Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 3EQ preamp and alnico pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bajosintrastos View Post
    Hi everybody, thanks for the support and all the info.
    This is the serial number on the hardware of my Stingray: E53236.
    Would be wonderful to know if it's still original and for sure, the year.
    Again, thanks.
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on August 1st, 2006. The color is White with the rosewood fretboard & matching headstock.

Quote Originally Posted by HOCKU View Post
    Good day!
    I have Stingray 5 serial number E93786, I would like to know everything that is possible about it.
    I also want to buy original pickups and a preamp for this model of bass guitar, is it possible to buy these parts from you as a manufacturer, and if not, tell me the dealer.
    This StingRay 5 HH was completed on October 27th, 2014. The color is Stealth Black with the Ebony fretboard. The pickups and preamp are proprietary parts so the factory original damaged ones are required to be sent back to the factory before we can sell the replacements. E-mail musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com with the serial number and your location to get a copy of the parts return form to send the original damaged ones back with.

Quote Originally Posted by urlolibero View Post
    Hi Greetings from Italy i wish to know the DOB of my Bongo 5HH with this serial: F19953
    Thanks!
    This Bongo 5 HH with piezo was completed on January 17th, 2008. We do not have the color information available for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by literaphile View Post
    Hi there! Just looking for the DOB and other info for my Stingray 5, serial number: E48382
    This StingRay 5 was completed on August 11th, 2005. The color is Natural Gloss with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_FRD View Post
    Hi, writing to know the DOB of my Ernie Ball 4-string Sting Ray bass serial number 25799? Thanks
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on July 29th, 1987. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_FRD View Post
    Looking for DOB of my Ernie Ball 4-string Sting Ray bass serial number 25799. Thanks
    Answered above.

User Info Menu

Hello
    Could I get some info about my Musicman Silhouette serial number: 89133
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Hi, I need the model and year of my bass
    E89913

User Info Menu

This one is coming up as an EVH from the 90s in the database. It was most likely made in '87. In 1986 and 1987 before the serial number database existed, the Silhouette serial numbers were ink stamped onto the back of the headstocks and the first 2 digits were the year. Many of those same serials were later used on neck plates in the 90s on different models which were recorded into the database.

Thanks, I was told this is probably '87 but I wasn't sure because the serial number is on the back of the headstock as you mentioned. All the Music Man guitars I've seen haven't this signature on the back of the head, so I thought mine is fake. Another thing is lack of writing: "Made in San Luis Obispo, California" on the headstock. Is this normal for the guitar from 1987?

User Info Menu

Thank you Joel

StingRay 4H. Buttercreme. 2005
    StingRay 4H. ”SunBlue”. 2005
    Bongo 4H. Sapphire Black. 2005
    GENZ-BENZ & ORANGE amps...

User Info Menu

Hi,
    still living and doing well. A Ray E17606, might call it translucent orange. No compensated nut.
    Happy with my Ray since 1979

User Info Menu

Hi all - new member here.
    USA SUB Bass S/N X08063
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Dob

Could you tell me my DOB?
    E05733

Joel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fima View Post
    Hello
    Could I get some info about my Musicman Silhouette serial number: 89133
    Thanks
    This Silhouette was completed on July 14th, 1989. The color is coming up as "Special" which just means it was outside of our standard offerings at that time. It has the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben5768 View Post
    Hi, I need the model and year of my bass
    E89913
    This StingRay 3EQ was completed on March 21st, 2013. The color is Tangerine Pearl with the Maple neck.

Quote Originally Posted by TomGut View Post

Thanks, I was told this is probably '87 but I wasn't sure because the serial number is on the back of the headstock as you mentioned. All the Music Man guitars I've seen haven't this signature on the back of the head, so I thought mine is fake. Another thing is lack of writing: "Made in San Luis Obispo, California" on the headstock. Is this normal for the guitar from 1987?
    Yes the "Made in San Luis Obispo, California" began to be introduced to the back of the headstocks in December of 1987 so most of the instruments made in 1987 did not have this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck B View Post
    Hi,
    still living and doing well. A Ray E17606, might call it translucent orange. No compensated nut.
    This StingRay 2EQ was completed on August 16th, 2000. The color is Trans Orange with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Skee616 View Post
    Hi all - new member here.
    USA SUB Bass S/N X08063
    Thanks!
    This SUB 2EQ Passive was completed on September 30th, 2004. The color is Textured Cinnamon with the Rosewood fretboard.

Quote Originally Posted by toto View Post
    Could you tell me my DOB?
    E05733
    This StingRay 5 was completed on November 23rd, 1998. The color is Natural with the Maple neck.

User Info Menu

Hello! I've just bought MM StingRay 5 with serial number 55540. What is the date of production of my bass, and what is the type of pickup - ceramical or alnico?:-) Thank you so much:-) BR, Alexander.

User Info Menu

Hi there,

I bought a MM Stingray HH 4 today with the serial number E96284.

Can you please tell me the date of production ( DOB ) ?

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Skaine; 04-16-2019 at 12:59 PM. Reason: additional question

User Info Menu

Hello.
    I would like to find out the DOB of my Musicman Sting Ray 4.
    The serial number is E73526
    thanks to everyone!!
    Last edited by pipeprimus1; 04-16-2019 at 06:13 PM.

User Info Menu

Thank you Joel!
    Happy with my Ray since 1979

User Info Menu

When was it born? :-)

I have a Stingray, serial 37311 Could you please give me any details? many thanks!

User Info Menu

EBMM Cutlass Bass

F44824

Bought it used and it is black with a maple fretboard, curious if it was swapped or came this way from EBMM, thanks in advance!