Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: STOLEN Music Man instruments

Hey guys,

last Friday (16 07 2010) someone broke into my house and stole everything in it including my musicman stingray 4 strings stealth

I cannot remember the serial number from the top of my head and all my data is gone since the 2 laptops and 2 external hardrives where I had backups have been stolen too.

I live in Europe so I don't expect that it will come back to the US but there are a few Euro guys here so just in case...

some pictures are here:

http://www.ernieball.com/forums/musi...tml#post675628

thanks!

Sting Ray stolen in Seattle

4 string Sting Ray in honey burst w/ tortoise shell pick guard, maple neck stolen in Seattle on Sat. 9/11/10. serial #E45289. Rehersal space broken into. also gone are a Jackson Custom Randy Rhoads V(black), a Gibson V(1982-Black), a gibson Explorer(1996-Black), a Gibson SG(brown). also lost my back up amp- a GK800RB. any info, contact:theokappel@yahoo.com. thanks

I just read through this forum and I cruise craigslist and pawnshops so will keep an eye out up here in the SF Bay Area.

I Know the feeling I had all my equipment stolen out of a club. I'll sure keep an eye out for ya...Good luck on getting yours back...Nothing worse than a thief!!
    -WAYLON

my gamechanger was stolen.

Blog Entries
    Can you describe it for me I can help you look for it. ( similar to the junkie who stole your wallet and spends two hours with you looking for it)
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

yeah, it was black, so black there are none blacker, and sounded twice as good as every other bass... seen any like that???? in any color, i dont care if its paisley pink at this point, im hurtin bad, night terrors, cold sweats, tremors, the whole deal.

Blog Entries
    Ill keep an eye out for it.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

John

Fender 500C + 210

get a room.........
    2001 STERLING H/ black/black ice pg/rosewood board
    2003 SUB active white/black pg/rosewood board

SterlingStudios

It has been over nine months now.... was another game changer ever conceived?
    1977 Sunburst SR4H with customized 24 fret ebony fretboard, 1982 Natural SR4H X2, 1983 Sunburst SR4H, 2005 Buttercream Bongo 4HH RW Neck, 2005 LE Buttercream SR4HH, 2007 DD SR4HH, 2007 DD Bongo 4HH, 2009 25th Venetian Red SR4HH BFR RW neck, a couple of regular Sterlings, a few other Stingrays, and a few competitors basses

I had a Pre Ernie Ball Stingray stolen from me many years ago. About 12 to be exact. It's a very rare bass. 1982 model I believe, a bass my dad purchased new in Chatanooga,TN. It was Trans Blue, Maple neck & FB. What made this bass rare, was the fact that my dad had it sent back to the factory and had the neck, fretboard, and headstock finished in the same trans blue. I still to this day have never seen a Stingray, pre or current, to have a matching fingerboard. This bass was stolen in Atlanta,Ga on Marietta Street. I know it's a shot in the dark, but any info please contact rayeevans@comcast.net

That's a sad news..Will keep an eye on those!