For Sale Or Trade
Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.
The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.
*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.
*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.
1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.
2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.
3) No advertising for a friend.
4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.
5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.
6) Do not link your post to any on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have additionally placed your advert.
7) No comments please and if you need to compliment, ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.
8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.
9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.
Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.
Last edited by Rod Trussbroken; 06-24-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Reason: New rules formulated
Up for potential swaps is my absolutely mint Dargie Delight from the first release. As New condition. Only thing that isn't stock with this bass is the neck has been gloss lacquered by Dave Wilson Guitars and is a stunning mod, flawless glass like finish and makes the bass so much more playable than an oil finish and matches the back of the headstock Factory finish perfectly But that's personal preference. Fingerboard has the martini glass inlays
This is a super rare bass and in collectors condition and comes with the LTD Ed case.
Im not really interested in selling but trades for Pre Ernie Ball Rays or Sabre or maybe a super pretty 5 Ray.
Bass is located in the UK but I'd ship world wide
Tags for this Thread