Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: For Sale Or Trade

For Sale Or Trade

Please understand that Ernie Ball is the only guitar manufacturer to provide a “For Sale Or Trade” service. This service is also free of charge. It is expected that the rules are strictly adhered to by all posters who use this privilege.

The rules, set out below, have evolved over time at the collective request of fellow Forum members in an attempt to overcome issues that have arisen from time to time.

*Sellers, Buyers and Traders are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.

*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Before posting an advert you will need a posting history of at least 25 previous posts throughout the Forum over a period of at least one month. Most importantly, you must be a contributing member of good standing in the forum community. In borderline cases, Moderators will review your posting history and will remove your advert if they deem necessary. 'Serial posting' in an attempt to obtain 25 posts in a short time period of time is not allowed.

2) Only EB/MM items may be advertised.

3) No advertising for a friend.

4) In the case of a sale, state the selling price.

5) Asking for payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

6) Do not link your post to any on-line auction (e.g. Ebay) or to any other media where you may have additionally placed your advert.

7) No comments please and if you need to compliment, ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

8) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

9) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.
    Last edited by Rod Trussbroken; 06-24-2013 at 09:57 PM. Reason: New rules formulated

Honey burst stingray

For sale: honeyburst stingray 4, plays great, looks great. I need to downsize and I just don't play it. $875 OTD, anywhere CONUS. I'll cover shipping and paypal fees. Includes original case, padded strap with strap locks. Will listen to offers, but no trades please. My circumstances require that I jettison gear, unfortunately.

One small ding near the input jack, see last pic.

For Sale Or Trade-img_1081-jpg

For Sale Or Trade-img_0395-jpg

For Sale Or Trade-img_1082-jpg

For Sale Or Trade-img_0397-jpg
    Last edited by savannah_sean; 07-19-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Add one pic
    SM standard vintage sunburst
    SMy2d purple sunset
    JP6 pearl red burst
    JP6 mystic dream
    JP6 desert gold
    JP6 autumn redrise
    JP6 blue dawn
    JP6 Cardinal red sparkle
    JP6 Gold Sparkle
    JP6 Starry Night
    Sterling JP100 liquid amber 1-off
    Stingray 4 honeyburst

Bongo 5 HH/piezo

I got this bass about 6 years ago,and I really do love it,but I dont see it getting played in the near future. had the obligatory headstock ding,and one or two small one on the body. One on the neck that was filled in with clearcoat and blends in perfectly with the neck. The Piezo to be seemed to open up the tone a bit. Not sure what case I have for it,but I think the original is around here somewhere. 1250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states only. May be open to trades. PM for pics. Cant get them to load here.
    Sterling 5 HS Tobaccoburst
    BFR Sterling 4HS Emerald Green
    Sterling 4 HS white/matching headstock
    Bongo 5 HHp Sapphire Black
    Stingray 4 Pacific Blueburst/maple

Considering selling/trading my Cutlass for SR

Reeeeeeeeeeally want a Starry Night...

I love my Cutlass, and would be really happy to keep it, too.

But, reaching for my StingRay more and more lately and I'd be willing to sell it to buy or trade for a Starry Night (would add cash) or for the right rosewood or ebony board StingRay. Those would be the only trades I'm looking for. That or $1250 PayPal.

This Cutlass is Diamond Blue/maple. Has tapewounds on (happy to switch to flats) and StrapLocks (happy to replace the original buttons). In truly awesome condition with only one scratch which is legitimately difficult to find, even if you know where to look (to L of bridge). Plays awesome. Sounds even better. Low action. Unused OHSC.

For Sale Or Trade-img_1322-jpgFor Sale Or Trade-img_1321-jpgFor Sale Or Trade-anotherpic-jpg

Friendly Reminder

As a friendly reminder, please be aware of the posting rules (at top of this thread) before placing an advert.
    Gav.
    www.musicmanbass.org
    MUSICMAN BASS VINTAGE I.D.

4H Classic Emerald Green Sparkle, Caprice

bovinehost said I could post these here.

I've got a SR Classic in the limited edition emerald green sparkle finish. Great bass in cool color with awesome tone. After I got this and my Sabre Sledge Classic, I sold all of my 3EQ Stingrays except for my 4HH with rosewood neck. Sorry about the neon green strings--will also send a fresh set of regular-colored strings. Played regularly but still in very good shape. $1400 shipped to lower 48.
    Link to photo: Gear For Sale - Jerome Gaw

Also the Music Man Caprice in diamond blue. Saw it at 2016 NAMM and had to have one, so I got this as soon as I saw one. I've really enjoyed it too. Bovine loves his, but I got mine first. $1300 shipped to lower 48.
    Link to photo: Gear For Sale - Jerome Gaw

I really like both of these, but am raising money for another purchase. I still have my well-used Sterling 4H, Sabre Sledge, and Bongo 4H.

More photos available on request.