VPJR Tuner Launch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You get one wish from Guitar Center.........

User Info Menu

You get one wish from Guitar Center.........

Ok to spur the dialogue for Marty Albertson, CEO here is what I want to do.....

You are walkin behind a Guitar Center and a you stumble on a genie who asks you,

"If you could have one wish from Gutiar Center, What would it be?"

I want this to be pretty serious and respectful. The mods will delete anything in poor taste....This is a very rare example for you to communicate with someone who listens and has the ability to affect change.

Lets see where this goes!

Thanks
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

Genie, O Genie, my one wish is...

For a GC in the desert!!!
    carpe diem

User Info Menu

Hmm, well they have been very responsive. I still have sales guy who calls me with Sterling Sightings.

But if the wish is on the Fantasy side, I wish for a complete Markbass Rig free of charge.

Other than that I have always had good dealings with them. Though it would be nice to have MarkBass equipment here in Columbus, Ohio so I don't have to travel to Cincinnati to see their line.
    Last edited by Fraxture; 05-29-2007 at 10:02 AM.
    "I've got my spine, I've got my orange crush"
    John B.
    Fraxtured Shard
    Sterling HH Dargie’s Delight aka GOBLIN

User Info Menu

More lefty's, especially higher end ones.
    Psycho Ward

King of Lefthanzia

"I now pronounce you KING of LEFTHANZIA...its official and no one can take it away..." -BP

4 Bongos
    4 Sterlings
    2 SR5's
    1 SR4

User Info Menu

Fraxture you can do better ..... chuck that is exactly the stuff I was looking for.
    Lets all save the bandwidth and pretend that free food booze broads gear threads have already been posted.

I would like that when we have special instruments that the message gets to the floor.
    they tend to get buried and overlooked then dumped. Opportunity for knowledgeable Knuckleheads.
    Two requests, please
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

To see at least 1 of every EBMM in stock at my local GC. They currently have 1 Axis and that's all they've had for a very long time.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

BP, I would definitely like to see a wider selection of basses at my local GC (ex. more Bongo's, etc., etc.). Also I'd like to see a wider selection of guitars being that my local GC only has one Musicman guitar which is a rosewood ASS. I'd like to see them stocking Petrucci's, Silo's, etc. Other than that I love my local GC, I know all the guys and I get treated great. Hope that helps ya out.

-Phil

User Info Menu

Talking A nice GC experience!

I must say that I had a very pleasant experience at the GC in Phoenix last week.

They have a whole new store! Much larger than the old one.

The kid who helped me (Brandon, I think...) was courteous and had a good knowledge of both EBMM and Markbass. Which I found VERY refreshing! He seemed interested in what a Dargie Delight was.

I got the deal I wanted. And he even carried it to the car for me.

I suppose my only wish would have to be concerning the inability to order some items online.

I ended up spending $30 bucks in gas and 6 hours drive time going down there.

But, having said that. I think they will eventually be available.

Ritchie
    Last edited by RitchieDarling; 05-29-2007 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Geez! I can't speak or spell...........
    I have NEW BALLS!!!!

User Info Menu

Online ordering.

tk
    It is all fun.
    Cliff Hugo fan #1

User Info Menu

I would like to see Markbass products available in more than just a few select stores.
    The closest to me is a 9 hour drive, and I have 2 GC's within 2 1/2 hours of me.
    I would even drive to the Motor City to try and buy one...just can't bring myself to drive to Chicago though.

User Info Menu

I would like to walk into any GC in the country and see a variety of EBMM guitars.
    EBMMless?

User Info Menu

I know its been discussed several times here, but resolution on the case issue.

That instruments that come from the manufacturer in a hardshell case automatically include the case with the purchase and that it is reflected on the price listed on the hang tag.
    MBG CIC ALOC
    "If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the, quality, workmanship, playability, tone or even color of your new, and or used, Albert Lee Model. Send it to me, and I will keep it."
    Albert Lee - Gremlin Greene

User Info Menu

I guess the obvious answer is that I'd like to see more MM's. Last time I went to my local GC all they had was a used luke. I think it would be great to see every model represented, and maybe have a little card slid under the strings "Not the color combo or features you are looking for? Ask a sales representative about ordering to your very own, made to order!" or something along those lines. I think it might spark interest in many people who had previously not known about or showed no interest in MM's...

Epiphone Goth 1958 Explorer - Satin Black
    Custom Explorer - White

Saving for the perfect Silo

Vox AD50

User Info Menu

THe inventory issue is mostly our fault. WE just dont make enough to supply them in the way a knucklehead would like.
    Two requests, please
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

User Info Menu

pickup options on stock Bongos, especially singleH's.

as much as Jack has done for the Bongo, I feel BP was right when he commented about releasing the singleH first.
    -Tom
    Fret more, worry less.

Bongo only bass in Tom's life.

Blank-Plank Egyptian Smoke Bongo4H "Nefertiti"