Ernie Ball CRNR Jimmy Page
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the family JOHN MYUNG!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family JOHN MYUNG!!!!!!!

Ok, Its official.

I am speaking for both myself and the entire Music Man family in welcoming a wonderfully talented bassist and good guy, John Myung of Dream Theater.

John has fallen in love with the prototypes that we made of the Bongo 6 and is now playing them exclusively. He is so in love with them that he wont let me tweak them. He is playing the first proto and has two others from the same batch. This is historic
    for us to have hit the nail on the head for an artist without any input, visit, or promise. First time proto hit a home run! WHoopeeeee!

THis was a no promises deal on both sides. It is not a signature bass it is part of the regular line. WE made it without any commitment from him or us. We got lucky.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

WONDERFUL!

That's great news! I'll take 6.......
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

Woohoo!

Oh yeah. Welcome, JM!
    Last edited by roburado; 07-23-2007 at 02:18 PM.
    JP6 Pearl Redburst; 20th Anniversary Silhouette; Silhouette Special Las Vegas Gold; 2007 LE Bongo 4H; BFR JP6 Trans Ruby; AL MM90 Pacific Blue Burst; 2006 LE AL; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Maple Fretboard, Hardtail; 25th Anniversary Guitar Quilt, Rosewood Fretboard, Tremolo; DD2 BFR JP6; DD2 BFR GR; AL HH Black; Luke with Piezo, Black Sugar Roasted Maple; Steve Morse Y2D Darklord; Steve Morse Y2D, 2012 PDN; Armada, Black/Gold; Silhouette Special, Vintage Burst; JP13, 7-String

User Info Menu

Congrats BP and all at EBMM...I'm thrilled for all of you.
    ...Bryan

194-59-21-01 Sterling Silver Sterling5 HH Rosewood MHS F28514 3/14/11

User Info Menu

That's AWESOME.....................welcome John.
    EBMMless

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family, John!
    carpe diem

kevin is offline Ernie Ball Customer Service Senior Member

User Info Menu

The Johns!!
    A NEW ERA IS HERE!!! HUMM-BABY POR VIDA

User Info Menu

awesome news! welcome John

User Info Menu

Congrats BP - that is very cool.

User Info Menu

Nice one. Congratulations.
    "this place would be a paradise tomorrow, if every department had a supervisor with a sub-machine gun"

Monkey Likey

User Info Menu

Great news. Congrats BP !
    So many changes coming in an ordinary bass player's life :
    - New cover band soon
    - New rock band soon
    - New trio soon
    - New bass soon (he he he...)

"asking your soundman to go easy on the sub is like asking britney spears to wear panties" Big Poppa

User Info Menu

Great news! I cannot wait to see and hear the new Bongo 6 in action.
    Fully Loaded Mystic Dream John Petrucci 6 String.

User Info Menu

Congrats to everyone at Ernie Ball MusicMan, as for hitting the nail on the head on the first try........ when you're good, you're good....

It's great to see John Myung playing MusicMan, he is a jaw-dropping bassist, I'm amazed everytime I see him play.

It seems like..... slowly, the Bongo is taking over the world!

User Info Menu

Uhh, BP... you know the rule...

No pics, no Myung...
    2018 Stingray Special 5H - Chopper Blue (F81852)
    Line 6 Helix LT and GK MB Amps

Previous Tools: 2001 SR 5H Las Vegas Gold, 2008 SR 4H Trans Teal, 2008 STL 5HS LE2008 Sequoia Gold, 2008 SR 5HH Olive Gold, 2009 Big Al SSS Cabernet Pearl, 2010 Bongo 6HS Cabernet Pearl, 2010 Bongo 6HS DDII Caramel Apple Delight, 2011 Reflex 5HH BFR Black Sugar, 2012 Bongo 6HS PDN "Honey Roast", 2013 Bongo 5HH Stealth Black, 2013 Classic Sabre PDN Sledge, 2015 NTSR 4HH Pacific Blue Burst

User Info Menu

He, he... a fellow bassist from my town who is an absolute Dream Theater/John Myung freak recently (around two months ago, I think) bought a brand new Yamaha John Myung signature bass and he was looking all of us like "You, mere mortals. I have the best bass in the Milky Way". I'd love to see his face when he gets to hear the big news.

Congratulations, Big Poppa!
    Last edited by Alvabass; 07-23-2007 at 02:40 PM.