Flat Ribbon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted to buy

User Info Menu

Wanted to buy

*Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.

*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Only EB/MM items please.

2) If you are offering an item to trade then post in the "For Sale Or Trade" thread and not here.

3) Payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

4) No comments please and if you need ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

5) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

6) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.
    Last edited by Rod Trussbroken; 07-03-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: New rules formulated

User Info Menu

If you're still in the market I have a Dargie 1 HS 5 I'm looking to sell... its mint, but I'm moving to Alaska and I really need to trim the herd

User Info Menu

I'm looking for a 4 string lined fretless. A Big Al SSS would be great but I guess chanches are pretty low, so I'm happy with other models too

I'm located in Germany.

User Info Menu

Looking for a stingray or sterling 5 ten pounds or under.

User Info Menu

Hi there,

Im looking for a Stingray 5 Left handed Stealth Black, if you got one and want to sell it, contact me! (I'm based in UK).

Cheers

User Info Menu

WTB a Ray34 please. Looking for a Stealth one in 4H. Either stealth or send me what you got please. I dont mind.

Thanks all!!

User Info Menu

Probably a long shot but I'm looking for a Big Al 4 SSS with a color matching headstock. Any colors besides White or Sunburst. Maple fretboard is preferred but will consider rosewood. In USA. Thanks

User Info Menu

I have a Big Al 5 SSS that I’m about to list. Scarlet with a white MoP pickguard. It is mint. It just never worked for me, I’m after a Stingray Classic 5.
    Last edited by Bass2face; 05-11-2020 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Specified number of strings

User Info Menu

Looking for a Stingray Special 5H. Color not important but must have rosewood board and be relatively light weight. Thanks in advance.
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    AL HH (2011), Black
    Assorted Fenders and G&Ls...

User Info Menu

Looking for standard Stingray pickup (USA / 4 strings)
    In case yo upgraded your Stingray, you may have kept the original pickup, no?
    Or maybe you simply have a good address to order it at decent price.
    Thank you.

User Info Menu

Looking for cheap perloid pickguard for Sterling HS 4 strings
    Thank you

User Info Menu

Bongo SIX !

StingRay 4HH. SapphireBlack.2006
    StingRay 4H. Buttercreme. 2005
    StingRay 4H. ”SunBlue”. 2005
    Bongo 4H. Sapphire Black. 2005
    Bongo 5HH. Firemist Purple. 2019
    GENZ-BENZ & ORANGE amps...

https://www.facebook.com/DanSmithBassist/

User Info Menu

Looking for a Music Man Stingray Classic with flamed maple neck, an Sterling Classic would do also, don’t mind the color, the only requirement is a flamed maple neck and fingerboard

User Info Menu

I’m interested in the Big Al if it’s still available.

User Info Menu

Hi all, first post here.

Looking for a Stingray 4 Pacific Blue Burst, one humbucker, maple neck, maple headstock.

Just realized it was discontinued. I wanted to buy one some 15 years ago, went for another bass, still regret it