Strap Blocks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted to buy

User Info Menu

Wanted to buy

*Buyers and Sellers are to take full responsibility for their transactions. EB will not accept liability.

*Disputes will not be mediated nor resolved by EB or Moderators.

POSTING RULES:

1) Only EB/MM items please.

2) If you are offering an item to trade then post in the "For Sale Or Trade" thread and not here.

3) Payment by PayPal gift option is not allowed.

4) No comments please and if you need ask/answer questions or negotiate then do so by private mail.

5) Posts will expire after a month but you are at liberty to re-post your advert after that time if you wish.

6) Please delete posts when transactions have been finalized.

Note: Failure to observe any of the above rules will result in automatic deletion of your post and, in some cases, the possibility of being either temporarily or permanently banned.
    Last edited by Rod Trussbroken; 07-03-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: New rules formulated

User Info Menu

Looking for a Stingray SLO Special as I missed the window for ordering before they got discontinued.

Looking for single H, 2EQ, fretted rosewood, plain headstock in honeyburst, natural or white.

I probably look like a newbie as I’ve not logged in for quite some time and see that the site has had quite a makeover since I was last here.

User Info Menu

I am looking for a Bongo 5.

I'm not too picky about pickup configuration, but HH would be prefered.

Colour: don't really like the blue finishes, love Lava Pearl and Firemist Gold

(P.S.I'm from Europe (Netherlands))

User Info Menu

Hi folks!

I lost my beloved Dargie Delight II Bongo (which I purchased on this very forum in 2010) to a burglary last year, and although I know it's a long shot, I would love to replace it. It was my dream bass.

Thus, I am in search of a Dargie Delight II Bongo, 4 or 5 string, with the HH, HS, or (the holy grail) HHp pickup configuration.

Thanks in advance for any help in finding one!

User Info Menu

Hey ALL! I am looking for a left handed Stingray 4 string, let me know what is out there! Thanks!
    DARGIE DELIGHT STERLING LEFTY

User Info Menu

I have a 2015 Stealth ( matte black) Stingray 4HH SLO .
    Seeking a pickguard in new ( original ) condition.
    The previous owner installed a home made thumb rest which has left 2 holes in the guard.

If you have one you would sell or know where I can find one please respond
    Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wanted to buy-20200105_101755-jpg   Wanted to buy-20200105_101806-jpg  

User Info Menu

Looking to purchase the EBMM StingRay 5 HH Bass with the pace care blue color with maple neck. Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

User Info Menu

looking to buy a EBMM Big Al SSS 5-string or a Reflex or 25th anniversary HSS 5 string bass.

User Info Menu

If you're still in the market I have a Dargie 1 HS 5 I'm looking to sell... its mint, but I'm moving to Alaska and I really need to trim the herd

User Info Menu

I'm looking for a 4 string lined fretless. A Big Al SSS would be great but I guess chanches are pretty low, so I'm happy with other models too

I'm located in Germany.

User Info Menu

Looking for a stingray or sterling 5 ten pounds or under.

User Info Menu

Just a feeler atm to see what’s about but I’m looking for a....
    EBMM Sterling 4 string.
    What have you got ! UK
    Cheers

StingRay 4HH. SapphireBlack.2006
    StingRay 4H. Buttercreme. 2005
    StingRay 4H. ”SunBlue”. 2005
    Bongo 4H. Sapphire Black. 2005
    GENZ-BENZ & ORANGE amps...

https://www.facebook.com/DanSmithBassist/

User Info Menu

Hi there,

Im looking for a Stingray 5 Left handed Stealth Black, if you got one and want to sell it, contact me! (I'm based in UK).

Cheers

User Info Menu

WTB a Ray34 please. Looking for a Stealth one in 4H. Either stealth or send me what you got please. I dont mind.

Thanks all!!

User Info Menu

Probably a long shot but I'm looking for a Big Al 4 SSS with a color matching headstock. Any colors besides White or Sunburst. Maple fretboard is preferred but will consider rosewood. In USA. Thanks