Strap Blocks

Thread: Discontinued Instrument Polish?

User Info Menu

Question Discontinued Instrument Polish?

I just bought a set of wonder wipes, read good things about them, but then I saw here: https://www.shopatron.com/partnum_disc/574.0

that the instrument polish wonder wipes were discontinued?!
    why were they discontinued?

I don't want to use it on my bass you know, in case they were discontinued because there was something wrong with them.

Does anyone know why they were discontinued?

User Info Menu

May be the packaging has changed or some other non-harmful reason.

Check out the following link:
    https://www.shopatron.com/index/574.0.56.16140.0.0.0

If anyone knows something else please let us know since I am also looking at getting some of these for my EBMM Basses.

Thanks
    The surest way to fail is not to try.

* 25th Anniversary 4HSS Venetian Red - Flamed - Rosewood FB - EB Cobalt Super Slinky Strings (Orpheus)
    * Bongo 4HHP- Sapphire Black - Rosewood FB - EB Cobalt Super Slinky Strings (Merlin)
    * Bongo 4HH Fretless - Lava Pearl - Pau Ferro FB - EB Coated Super Slinky Strings (Phoebe)
    * Stingray 4H Burnt Apple -Rosewood FB - EB Cobalt Super Slinky Strings (Yvette)
    * Ray34 4H Honey Burst - Rosewood FB - EB Cobalt Super Slinky Strings (Francis)

User Info Menu

Sure hope thats just an error, or as stated a package change, if it is discontinued I need to get ahold of Pete D and stock up!!

User Info Menu

Or maybe they found out is causes cancer. I know that I recently moved to LA from Fla. and everything here apparently causes cancer.

There is even a sign on the entrance to my apt. building which reads something to the effect.."warning, materials in this area have been known to cause cancer". The thing that really gets me is rather then removing said carcenerginic materials...they figured putting up a sign was "good enough" of a solution.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fingbeagles View Post
    Sure hope thats just an error, or as stated a package change, if it is discontinued I need to get ahold of Pete D and stock up!!
    I've got lots, but will ask my guy today!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I hope this isn't true I love those wipes
    06 Pacific Blue Burst SR4 Maple Black Pickguard lefty
    04 SR5 Natural, Maple, White pickguard lefty

Ampeg SVT 3 PRO/Ampeg 410hlf
    Plus other rack mounted toys

www.goodsamband.com