2020 StingRay Special colors
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Want a DDII Big Al Matching HS?

User Info Menu

Anyone Want a DDII Big Al Matching HS?

So i ordered a DDII Big Al the day the order window opened up from Bass Central In Florida who I have been dealing with for many many years. I payed off the bass with some of my savings, and was patiently waiting for my bass to be delivered, when i was diagnosed with brain cancer. And now the medical bills are stacking up. And i don't know what to do. I have both my Bongo and My 2008 LE for sale in the for sale forums. I just need to make some money before i completely go under. I know i am not the most active member on this board, but have been lurking since 2002, i'm hoping my fellow knuckleheads can help me out and buy some of my equipment. so i can pay my medical bills. If anyone is interisted in my DD2 Big Al that was ordered on July 13th from Bass Central. Let me know so i can contact them and let them know someone is taking over my preorder. I got a hell of a deal on her. I really don't want to get rid of my stuff but as a 25 year old the fact that i may be dying makes me reevaluate my priorities.... Mods, please feel free to delete if this is too off topic.

Thanks,

E P
    http://www.ernieandtheberts.com

I Now consider myself an Official.. Unofficial EBMM Endorser. Thanks

2009 Dargie's Delight II Big Al SSS
    2010 Black Magic Crystal SR4 SLO Special
    2010 Pearl White Big AL H
    2011 Aqua Purple Big Al H
    2012 Black and Maple Big AL SSS
    2013 Sledge and Rosewood Classic Sabre
    2013 Emerald Green Sparkle Big Al SSS
    2010 Albert Lee HH Rosewood Neck Mint Green

User Info Menu

Wow, that's heavy. Sorry to read about your condition.
    Check out my OS X Musical Scales program!

Black 4-HH Bongo DOB 12-04-2003
    20th SR5 HS

User Info Menu

May God Bless you and get you well!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Spread the word the order window ends tomorrow. I'm not looking to make any money, just get what i have put into it already. In the meantime, chemo and the couch are my best friends.

User Info Menu

No promises, but, PM me the details so I can see if I can swing it.

Most important though...is for you to get better. I have you in my prayers bro and wish you well.
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

User Info Menu

WOW!
    Best wishes to you.
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Thanks Again Guys. I'll keep you all posted

Erin

User Info Menu

My families prayers are with you. This strikes close to home here at our house. Our friend's daughter has it.
    - Alex
    I'm a left hander who plays right handed, so I guess that makes me confused.

SBMM SB14
    EBMM SUB 5

User Info Menu

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    The price for healing has already been paid, I just hope you receive it

User Info Menu

Holy ****. I'm sorry I can't make you an offer, but my thoughts and prayers are with you man!

User Info Menu

My prayers and best are with you. I wish you a speedy recovery, and many more years of Bass playing health in front of you. I will keep my ears and eyes out for anyone who may be interested as well.
    -Matt the "Manfloozy"

User Info Menu

OK here is the challenge...if we pull this off E.P. has to promise to not sell the basses...ever

I need someone to volunteer to hast a paypal for this deal. He wants $2,500.00 for his basses for sale. If the knuckleheads give enough to match the amount then I will give him the Dargie free and he keeps his other music man basses....deal?
    Ill start by putting the first $100.00 Dont feel pressured if you can afford a dollar give a dollar.

This is where we show what we are made of. We are knuckleheads.
    Last edited by Big Poppa; 08-12-2009 at 11:42 AM.
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

stingray96191, sorry to hear the news that blows. Hope things get better.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Oh that's horrible, horrible news. I'm so sorry to hear it.

Count me in for helping to raise funds.

Edit: I've fired off some funds to leftyguitarblue's PP account.
    Last edited by beej; 08-12-2009 at 12:09 PM.

User Info Menu

Leftyguitarblue on the guitar side has started the ball rolling. Best of luck Stingray.